Sign in to follow this  
IcyMage

Restart Server

well every 2nd player got sb/zwand/ie neck its became sux killing some nab start to be annoy

pvp sux cuz its take to long to fight, so i though to restart server

new accs new players new begginng

HB Nemesis III The Apocalypse

well every 2nd player got sb/zwand/ie neck its became sux killing some nab start to be annoy

pvp sux cuz its take to long to fight, so i though to restart server

new accs new players new begginng

HB Nemesis III The Apocalypse

i agree with you...you are new to the server = you can't play...ppl already has mass sets mass rares.

i think the sirver are really fine like now....i see new guys playing, fihgting and have fun...and i dont see ALOT of sb's, z wands and other rares....how many guys got sb or z wand ? a few..

i think the sirver are really fine like now....i see new guys playing, fihgting and have fun...and i dont see ALOT of sb's, z wands and other rares....how many guys got sb or z wand ? a few..

you dont see them, cuz ppl with zw/sb/gbh dont sit aroudn safe like u :D

I AGREE RESET EVERYTHING. LETS HAVE SOME FUN.

skills > itenz

i agree with you...you are new to the server = you can't play...ppl already has mass sets mass rares.

maybe i shouldn't have grinded majestics or eks or hunts or training any skill %.

imagine a server up for 1 year everyone works super hard to get item then a new come and say this is unfair lets reset, now compare a server been up for 10 years everyone lazy new person come and says this is perfect.

basically do any work or try to make your character better = bad, it make server unfair.

fair is: do work = get some benefit.

Umm, i'm quite sure farjat said this was not an option while this was still an active server.

We just downed Abby so i guess this is not the time :P