Sign in to follow this  
Admired

Make Recall Have Delay After Taking Dmg

Like you said, it's a skill-based game. Kill them before they recall. Or get urself recall before u get killed.

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm doing over 40 damage to someone whose paralyzed and they get a recall off. I guess I should try to be more skillful.

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm not skilled enough to hit someone with a bow whose a warrior and on the move and casts a spell.

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm not skilled enough to make my magic hit through AMP, guess I should work on that.

Oh, I'm sorry they're so skilled that they can use a single spell and go back home instantly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~~~

It is NOT hard to escape damage for 5 seconds people. This change is not as drastic as you might think it is.

Topic title says it all. I hate chasing a ek and soon i hit

they cast Recall. You para they recall. Its almost pointless , a mage with 50 dex can recall

every single time if your not out ek'ing with a group. soon you hit him he recalls. Even HB int had a 10 sec

delay after taking damage that you could use recall , recall scroll . So Give it some thought please

Agree.

wtf is wrong with these stupid retards that whine in forums that there are no events, where is hunter bla bla bla and then when an event happens all u do is just *censored*ing up things and starting to pk over a stupid HC drop?

edit: ty for ending event -.-

and ty hunter for the event

make recall a rare manual drop lol... its way overpowered

dude, we said that before, free eks will STILL BE free eks, as they dont know to recall now

main problem is 180's with items and that know to play, but they are pussies and recall at once, THATS the problem

dude, we said that before, free eks will STILL BE free eks, as they dont know to recall now

main problem is 180's with items and that know to play, but they are pussies and recall at once, THATS the problem

VOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think recall should stay as-is. If people get off a recall, then so be it... In this game battles are fought and won in seconds, and in hours. If you come across noobs that always recall, then dont fight em

problem is ell, 95% of elvs and 75% of ares have adopted this tactic. And its directly affected the server population. 1/2 of my guild quit becuz the lack of attention the staff is giving this. The most common excuse is, "if you cant kill someone before they recall its becuz you didnt do a good enuff job attacking." That is true about 10% of the time, the rest of the time its high HB/hachis/asian violence recalling the sec an enemy is on the screen. And the comment u made about simply not attacking them is a boring solution. The fact is people who train in the ML/IB/dungon should be in more danger than a 1 second escape. But i'm sure this topic will be closed ignorantly and nothing will be done. So hooray for me wasting my time typing this. Never seen a better idea that is supported by 90% of the server be ignored so much.

So u are also saying that other guild such as HB/hachis/asia violence, or maybe koreans, arent worth p laying this game coz we use recall eh? So we other guilds are a piece of trash to you FNDA or wateva is it now?

And also telling GMs and staff that whatever issue encountered by you MUST be solved eh?

Lack of attention? I don think so. I remember there are same threads been made before this and GMs already explained clear enough on their decision.

To be honest, I dont mind if this topic to be discussed in a better way. But ur reply really offended and pissed a lot of ppl.

lol shut up godie, no1 cares what ur sissy guild thinks. I play elv too i know how cowardly ur group is. f2= m.shield +f3= recall

Personally I think it would have to change anything.

Or we could ask not to be able to use pfm or amp for 10 sec after taking damage and do all things that may have to kill another is almost as difficult to kill a slime.

If you try to kill someone and this recall, insults to yourself and go find another to kill and tries to perfect your technique.

Regards

i dont get it, its a retarded way of thinking, what skill is involved if u have a war with 200 dex casting recall with m shield in front of u, u cant do shit to stop it

180 wars arent supposed to be easy for another warrior to kill. Ive seen my fair share of people recalling, and I'm fine with how the spell is. If you're gonna get the ek, you will get it.

Quit suggesting to make the game easier than it already is.

They already lowered mshield PA, as if that was needed......

Discuss, thats how it works. Find the Pro and Cons about the suggestion.

stop spamming, flaming, leave your ego aside, etc

Im tired of that (this is why i have been a bit inactive) every time i come i end with a bad mood.

Consider (everyone) warned, im not afraid of banning every account related to an email and/or IP, even if it is not the real user or you just logged that friend's char to transfer a pot.

Doesnt matter how much we hate someone ingame, at this forum treat with respect to the rest.

cons:

- goldies will have less chance to escape goldie killers (IF they do know how to recall or chug)

- leave it the way it is?

- its part of the game, get over it, adapt to it

- loose more zems (lol)

pros:

- more pvp action (this will attract more players)

- less 180's with items being cowards (its just a zem...)

- more fights, more deaths, more fun

Quit suggesting to make the game easier than it already is.

This doesn't really make anything easier than it would have been otherwise. Implying that this game is easy compared to a lot of the garbage MMORPGs that are out there is kind of silly anyways, as this game has a huge learning curve and it takes a long time to get to know even 80% of the tactics in the game.

Easy eks are going to come anyways, yes you're correct with that assumption. New players don't know what to do period. This suggestion is aiming at the eks that should have been had and were well deserved.

If you aren't in a dire situation to begin with (which should be the only time you should be able to recall anyways), you don't really need to worry about the change. Its the people who get paralyzed or bombarded with damage that this change will affect. This change doesn't make it impossible to escape. It makes it easier on the people owning someone and harder on the person getting owned.

Gad, I write paragraphs.

Edit: 100% archery doesn't change jack crap dude, unless you're shooting a mage. Even then, hitting probability on a moving target (who stops for the 2 second recall) is garbage. I've missed mages countless times with a bow in order to break casts.

Edited by Synz

and from my int/arg server experience, 100 archery is usefull only when u are low ping (aka american in this server), for ppl with 200+ ping archery is useless to stop any cast

Bow crits have the most retarded hit prob ever dude, I cant count how many I hit while people are moving, which is about the only time I bow crit anyway..

It also gives the rest of your crew opportunity to catch up to the enemy, due to the massive stun.

Even so, I've known a few different people who use recall scrolls instead of the spell...

Changing recall wouldn't make much of a difference, except you would only see people running and not stopping ever, unlike now where you get that chance when they have to stop to cast recall.

This is a team based game, not a one on one game. I could see the problem if it were based on 1v1 fights, but it's not.

and from my int/arg server experience, 100 archery is usefull only when u are low ping (aka american in this server), for ppl with 200+ ping archery is useless to stop any cast

every online game ever created is designed for optimal latency. Might as well get rid of all online games because there will always be a group of people that have higher than normal latency on them. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ganksta

Like you said, it's a skill-based game. Kill them before they recall. Or get urself recall before u get killed.

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm doing over 40 damage to someone whose paralyzed and they get a recall off. I guess I should try to be more skillful.

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm not skilled enough to hit someone with a bow whose a warrior and on the move and casts a spell.

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm not skilled enough to make my magic hit through AMP, guess I should work on that.

Oh, I'm sorry they're so skilled that they can use a single spell and go back home instantly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~~~

It is NOT hard to escape damage for 5 seconds people. This change is not as drastic as you might think it is.

There's something that can be done when u lyze a mage so he doesnt recall.

U alternate between 1 crit and 1 normal hit (not being zerked OFC), so the crit will hit 40+ but not the normal hit, and he won't be able to recall....

and if u miss? (quite common vs dex mages)

and if ur zerked? (ur swing will prolly do 40+)

and if u got delay and he can still cast?

What about this:

5 Second "no-damage" for recall on level 180 characters.

No "no-damage" for recall on characters level 1-179.

Thoughts, comments, criticisms, concerns, ideas?

What about this:

5 Second "no-damage" for recall on level 180 characters.

No "no-damage" for recall on characters level 1-179.

Thoughts, comments, criticisms, concerns, ideas?

That is harder to do code-wise and would require quite a lot of testing and debugging.

Too many variables, may as well be for everyone. If you make things so intricate, the higher possibility of breaking something. The server is pretty high experience anyways.

and if u miss? (quite common vs dex mages)

and if ur zerked? (ur swing will prolly do 40+)

and if u got delay and he can still cast?

Of course those are all the cons of having someone paralized as a warrior and trying to kill them.

The pros are:

You arent zerked, and your hits interrupt.

You dont have low dex, or have an hp weapon and don't miss.

You have good ping and they can't cast before you interrupt.

You use a bow which rarely does +40 on normal hit and it interrupts.

You are in a group so others can interrupt besides just you.

You are wearing MA gear because your hits are lower.

They are trying to cast with mshield so your hits are lower, but still dont miss.

They misclick on you because of your pro warrior tactics. (Cant tell ya how many times Ive made mages amp me and para themselves because of this)

Seriously, quit making excuses for yourselves and start earning those eks.

after the time i played this server, i dun rly need eks, i just like pvping cause its the only part of HB that entertains me, and with recall spell, its frustrating

ell i'm a tad bit curious into why u are arguing this point so much. 1st of all u were never able to kill that many ppl urself, so i would figure u would be on the opposite side of the fence. 2nd u dont even play. 3rd when u played there was 2x the population at least, eks were much easier to find then anyway. But if u spent as much time now a days and seen the kind of ek output goign on, and the tactics kids use now a days i think u might change ur thinking a bit. Bottom line out of all of this is... ITS BORING to chase someone down, tgt them, find them, call back, get in position, all for the person to cast recall in 1 second no matter what u can do.