Sign in to follow this  
Koreef

Goodbye Nemesis

Helbreath Nemesis Community,

I enjoyed playing with many of you. You know who you are, I think. Thanks for the hunts and fighting against elvine with me.

So why am I quitting?

Just in case you care enough to read:

I actually believe Jesus rose from the dead. My life is about serving God, and I can do that better if I give up video games. So I am doing that. To be honest, I actually liked my life better when I took a four year break from video games.

By the way . . . There really is overwhelming proof—both historical and empirical—that Jesus really did rise from the dead. If you are interested in talking feel free to respond to this post or PM me. I’ll be on the forum for at least a week.

Peace,

Koreef- warrior of Aresden

Comrade- battle mage of Aresden

Arkaenon- magician of Aresden

Medic- I need to get a hold of you, so I can give you all my accounts.

EDIT: Sry mate, but i had to edit that forum advertisement. Squall[GM]

Helbreath Nemesis Community,

I enjoyed playing with many of you. You know who you are, I think. Thanks for the hunts and fighting against elvine with me.

So why am I quitting?

Just in case you care enough to read:

I actually believe Jesus rose from the dead. My life is about serving God, and I can do that better if I give up video games. So I am doing that. To be honest, I actually liked my life better when I took a four year break from video games.

By the way . . . There really is overwhelming proof—both historical and empirical—that Jesus really did rise from the dead. If you are interested in talking feel free to respond to this post or PM me. I’ll be on the forum for at least a week.

Peace,

Koreef- warrior of Aresden

Comrade- battle mage of Aresden

Arkaenon- magician of Aresden

P.S. If you want to get in touch with me. Don't try here. I think this will be my last time on the forum. Instead, find me on EDIT

Medic- I need to get a hold of you, so I can give you all my accounts.

Good Luck to you hope all turns out great for you in your future

Hi ^^

I dont remeber if i saw you in the game :blush: but i am happy that you that way in your live ^_^

I wish you the best and very luck!!

Hai mate! So sad to see you go! :(

We had some great times man.

Ur one of the ventrilo brothas!

If you ever come back contact me man

Wish you the best of luck IRL!

Hit me up with ur MSN or something duud ;)

Cheers Medic-.

gl

guess ill start the discussion:

there is historical proof that Jesus existed, but as what concernes to the rise, its hipothetical, besides its well known that the Bible has a metaforic language so unless u are a protestant or another kind of christian that reads it literally, it doesnt count :X

note: im not against religion, im just at the side of science, and my opinion is that religion was born as an explanation to "impossible" events (like floods from the Nile river, etc), so i think that most religions, in general, cannot be proved to be true; and with the speed that sciencie discoveries are coming, i think in a few centuries there will be almost nothing to be explain (if humans still live) and religion will disappear

Let's no go here please....

It's a goodbye thread...not a religious debate.

If you are interested in talking feel free to respond to this post or PM me. I?ll be on the forum for at least a week.

he wants to debate...