Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Stated Bss Should Drop From Hc And Tw

i would like to see a couple around... how is there drop rate compared to bh? i think should be even

Edited by Stang

They should have similar drop rate to GIS. And most GIS drop from TW and HC

Edited by Iowa

They shouldnt exist in the first place...

let gms decide whats gona drop them. obviously they want them to be more rare than gis

BSS does 2 more dmg then GIS vs small / Medium monsters.

That means in PvP also.

They do same dmg on Large monsters.

Why use BSS when you can use BH?

BSS needs a fix. Otherwise there is absolutely no point in using it. It would just be 26 stat points wasted.

That means in PvP also.

BSS needs a fix. Otherwise there is absolutely no point in using it. It would just be 26 stat points wasted.

why?

because if u get a anc bss hp 35..?

imagine that crazy hp and dmg

That means in PvP also.

why?

because if u get a anc bss hp 35..?

imagine that crazy hp and dmg

Dude. Either you didn't understand my post or you didn't read it.

BSS only does 2 more dmg then GiS. And that's ONLY vs Small / Medium.

If it's anc GiS compared to anc BSS it's STILL only +2 dmg, as they are both 2d something and adds the same dmg when they are anc or sharp.

Pls go check out the weapons on nemesis portal.

Edited by Krede

yep

i know that ...

so u think +2 dmg is useless? =x

Anc Gis crit dmg = anc BSS crit dmg, thats it, BSS is strenght waste

Dude read my frikken posts before replying on em!

I don't think it's worth 26 str. And with 182str why not use BH?

Seems he never went to school lol.

well ls come handy in situations thats why u will use instead of bh sometimes

should i give u examples or you know what kind of situation :(

I know they have 1 tile longer range and higher HP.

But overall they just can't even be compared to BHs and they should actually do a difference from using GIS other then the str bonus. I'd say 1 or 2 more dice dmg to BSS

BSS is the most useful weapon out there. If you see someone using it, its like seeing a robe mage, you chase that person till they die, then you /pf and /tgt . Its an easy way to establish how stupid someone is.

Edited by Vampyr

It was always a very ill thought out idea by the idiots who made this game. Ok so it has a +2 dmg benefit over GiS on players with a 26 stat cost. Thats a rough trade off. I know which one id prefer. Sure if you had an Ancient with HP, you could justify the stat trade off. But to use a Sharp or any other form of BSS, it just would not be worth it. Youre better off getting a Sharp BH - which are quite cheap and get some stripping.

Bss ask 26 str more than Gis, it has only 2 more damage on S/M.

Why would you use a BBS and not a Gis?

For the same reason you use a Gis and not Flams.

Gis also ask 26 str more than Flam, on S/M damage is only 3 damage (and not from rolls, which is worst) and players use it.

Flams drop rate is like... lets say ?3000%? bigger than Gis, i dont think Gis should drop like Flams because it is just 3 damage (and not from rolls)

Also using a Bss you have a bonus of 6% (160->170->180) when you compare it with a Gis with 156str, while comparing a Gis with a Flam it is only a bonus of 4% (140->150). Yes, you can use a Gis with 160 str, but then it is only 22 str diff from Bss.

Bss has only +2 damage more than a BH on S/M, Why would you use a Bss when with a BH you strip?

For the same reason you use a Gis and not a hammer which strip. Gis has only +3 damage more than Hammer, and hammer strip!

Because it has more hitting prob, a longer range, etc

Bss shouldnt drop as much as Gis... , like BH shouldnt drop as much as Hammers.

Bss drop rate should be close to BH.

You will use Bss, BH or Gis depending of what type it is and stat it has... because if you think this as they were N/S weapons or horrible weapons you will go for DK+15 or BBH+3.

If you get an Ancient Bss with HP, you wil make that build. If you only get an Ancient Gis with HP, you will make that build. If you have both... well.. it depend if you want more damage or more vit.

Perhaps it would make more sense if Bss is 2D12+4 or 2D11+6 (to keep a scale with Flam->gis->Bss) than making the drop rate of it easier.

Edit: If i have a decent Bss i would use it, because i know with that Str i can use a BH too. I would strip with a shitty BH first switching during the fight with the Bss.

The reason people use a gis over a flam is because flams have a significantly lower natural hitting probability (its in the code).

The rest I agree with you elguason. BSS should be as rare as BH's.

Personally, I think the way that the weapons were made in this game were all screwed up and make very little sense. It would make MUCH more sense if they were made this way:

Move baxes to the 200 str bracket, get rid of all other axes except for the war axe. Create 2 new axes for the 156 and 182 str brackets. Keep the crit range the same, but axes should do the most damage in the game.

Keep swords the way they are - they're absolutely fine. Longer crit range, medium damage.

Hammers should have lower damage than both swords and axes, but increase the crit range by +1 and keep the stripping.

Or you could make hammers the most damaging weapons in the game and create the 2 new axes and make them strip armors.

[but it's obviously too late to change any of that, it's not really a suggestion as it is poking fun of the idiocy created by the developers of this game.]

If im not wrong Jaapy said once (on open forum) that every Long Sword has the same Hitting Prob, that HB Portal is made by fans and have wrong info or few myths.

I agree is too late to change them.

For example AB do a shitty damage but strip really good. The only spell that strip and make the highest damage is a rare (ESW, beside it take sp)...

Perhaps that is why they added only a rare hammer (GBH) but there are KB,LB, XB, Dark Exec, Devastator, IE Sword, Medusa, KA and XA.

If we start to 'dream' not only those changes could be on a (new) server (i mean those changes from Axe, Ls and hammers you have said).

Blizzard and BBH should ask for 200 Int/Str, they shouldnt be buyable when they do the max damage. You should get them by drops... relative easy to get though, secondary drop so n/s BBH.

The most reason because you dont see different builds on mages is because Blizz is buyable, same for wars... they make a different build only if they get a stated weapon or rare one.

Mass Magic Misile, Mass Fire Strike, Mass Ice Strike and EWS damage increased, buyable, 182 Int, hit throw pfm, 3x3 and make 3 hits as max. Other spells for 156 INT with decent damage (ES, Ice Strike, Meteore for example). 112 Int mages should only exist to support (spike, para, pfa, ds, amp, ff, fw, dt, invi, CW, etc) not to kill.

Esw and Ews should only take SP, not to strip like Esw does. Esw Hard to get but no so much, easy to beat it with a pgp.

Blizz and Mass Ice Strike Freeze. Blizz relative easy to get.

Hell Fire and Mass Fire Strike strip. HF hard to get since it would make a high damage and strip.

Thor and MMM, nothing, highest damage. Thor hard to get since it would make the highest damage.

Cancell, Inhi, MIM for 156 INT and not buyable.

BBH, Some Axe, Devastator for 200 str by drops. For lvl 180, same than 200 INT spells. Then you would see at PL some kind of retro HB.

Necks for Lighting, Ice, Fire AND earth.

MAG should only give hitting prob and MR, not damage bonus, Int should give you that. Like the relation between DEX and STR

If you want you can balance everything, but you will have to change almost everything from the gameplay and as you said... it is too late for a 11 year old game.

PS: Sorry for the off topic.

Dont tell me what would not work because this is not going to happens here :lol:

The reason people use a gis over a flam is because flams have a significantly lower natural hitting probability (its in the code).

The rest I agree with you elguason. BSS should be as rare as BH's.

Personally, I think the way that the weapons were made in this game were all screwed up and make very little sense. It would make MUCH more sense if they were made this way:

Move baxes to the 200 str bracket, get rid of all other axes except for the war axe. Create 2 new axes for the 156 and 182 str brackets. Keep the crit range the same, but axes should do the most damage in the game.

Keep swords the way they are - they're absolutely fine. Longer crit range, medium damage.

Hammers should have lower damage than both swords and axes, but increase the crit range by +1 and keep the stripping.

Or you could make hammers the most damaging weapons in the game and create the 2 new axes and make them strip armors.

[but it's obviously too late to change any of that, it's not really a suggestion as it is poking fun of the idiocy created by the developers of this game.]

I totally agree with you

i also think there should be 12 players in each team in a soccer match

GOSHHHHHHH