Sign in to follow this  
chupalupe

Recall

already been suggested, can't find the topic to bump. SO HERE GOES....

can't recall for 10secs after taking dmg.

You, sir, are the m3n.

Honestly, this change makes sense. The way that recall and the safe zones work on this game have always bugged the crap out of me.

Or, a Cannot recall with enemy town player on screen would be neat as well. Cause some can run far enough for 10 seconds to recall without taking any damage, however doubtful someone would beable to recall at all because most of the time a enemy is on screen, or will be by the time u halfway cast recall. So you would have to beable to loose the ares chasing you long enough to recall.

Edited by L0fty

10secs is too much. 5seconds after taking damage would be nice. Scrolls are 10secs but they dont have cast delay, that why I think 5secs for recall spell would be ok. People would still have chance to escape with recall but not anymore those paralyzed mages with 4wars hitting recalling away like nothing.

10secs is too much. 5seconds after taking damage would be nice. Scrolls are 10secs but they dont have cast delay, that why I think 5secs for recall spell would be ok. People would still have chance to escape with recall but not anymore those paralyzed mages with 4wars hitting recalling away like nothing.

agreed.

5 seconds would be peachy.

lets erase safes n recall spell/scrolls

also add +55 damage to all weapons n magic!

agreed

IPB Image

Stop trolling.

5 seconds would be peachy.

agreed

IPB Image

Stop trolling.

you stop trolling, look at your noob suggestion

:lol:

lolz... not agreed B).

Doing like this = kill goldies in 1 blizz :D.

maynard down pvp for acc and he gave me an ares repotter as payment :((((((((((((((((((

rly? want me to post ss of our pvp ??

xD

Edited by Moha

Keep thread ontopic please.

Recalling is a nuisance, what i usually do, as long as its less then 4vs me i try to loose them then recall, give them the chance of killing me if they can. And if they do kill me, its a well earned zem.

Edited by L0fty

I think its a great idea, Ive been one of those who have hoped for this change forever.

5-10 sec recall time would be awesome, could be only for 180lvl chars wouldnt matter rly. It would prevent those stupid recalls people pull off while paralyzed or being hit repeatedly and then recalling away cause of delay.

It'd still be possible to escape with recall, u just couldnt recall out right at the moment ur being aimed, if u cant get few squares away.

no offence guys but learn to *censored*ING EK

gms already changed no recall in farm, no recall in buildings,

now you want this

if someone is on a map that isnt enemy town he should be allowed to recall whenever he wants except obviously proc/abby

stop crying learn to play

thanks

Edited by Moha