Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

Elv Xel To Ares

I just want to say I think it is completely fair in everyway for the xrap elvs worked hard for, to go to ares :lol:

I'm so happy to have been apart of that hunt ^_^

:glare:

Edited by Bobcat

as krede said...

and tbh, fg is just luck, ey! got it, he can do w/e he wants with it... he can take it to ares, sell to shop, other ppl opinion doesnt rly matter

honestly if we didnt play ares server would be alot less fun :S

Correct, be glad maynard is propping up Ares now.

You're right. I'm so glad, look at the joy on my face :mellow:

yes server is booming right now. if you guys didn't switch i dunno how ares woulda recovered.. :sleep:

I mean not only has ares recovered but the server is completely unbalanced once again lol great job :D

everyone has ares/elv chars, so why dont we start playing ares too, might be fun chasing 3-5 elvs every sade :P. Im sure this was best sade youve played so far hahahahaha :lol: . My guild will play on ares chars this saturday, will be fun, just hoping you dont mind :)

everyone has ares/elv chars, so why dont we start playing ares too, might be fun chasing 3-5 elvs every sade :P. Im sure this was best sade youve played so far hahahahaha :lol: . My guild will play on ares chars this saturday, will be fun, just hoping you dont mind :)

xD

nais enuff

free ek for mi :P

yes server is booming right now. if you guys didn't switch i dunno how ares woulda recovered.. :sleep:

I mean not only has ares recovered but the server is completely unbalanced once again lol great job :D

Booming is an interesting assessment :P

The Poop Team played Ares a while ago as well. When Ares could carry themselves again they changed back, dont get your panties in a twist.

Simple fact is, Ares is/was doomed. Aresden should be thanking them for helping out and Elvine should be thankful they have someone to fight/lead fights.

Edited by Vampyr

Last night sade was a big win for Aresden. Poop team dismissed. xD

"Welcome to elvine, enjoy jail".

CLOSED.