Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

New Monsters?

Well, It's A Discussion Anyway.

Any Possibility On Having New Monster(s)? Since We Have New Spell (Spell Fire, Sleep, Scan) And A New Sword (Black Shadow).

We dont have somebody capable of drawing new NPCs. Hard to find.

any possibility of just using new colours on old npc's (would not require alot technical skill) to make some simple prototype new npc? even maybe just using some standard armor coloured special on a character that uses npc scripts? i dunno if this is practicle/possible, but from a theoretical point of view it could be a start!

any possibility of just using new colours on old npc's (would not require alot technical skill) to make some simple prototype new npc? even maybe just using some standard armor coloured special on a character that uses npc scripts? i dunno if this is practicle/possible, but from a theoretical point of view it could be a start!

They did it with the dragons?

They did it with the dragons?

Dragons are like Wyvern but with different colour. Making new monsters means draw them from zero (or copy some sprite from somewhere) and implement it. Not the same :P

I See Other Servers Has Some Monsters That We Don't Have. Is It Possible To Get It From Their File?

Download their sprites and upload the new monsters for us, we could talk about them.

HB USA Has Scarecrow, Ghost, and Vampire. While HB World Has Slime Prince, Slime King, Some Flying Lizard (Can't remember the name) And Black Demon (Which Is Entirely Black Color Instead Of Red)

Maybe you guys can check it out?

I know a 3D Graphics Designer/Drawer who is willing to draw monsters and items for nemesis for FREE.

Though he's very very very busy atm (he's on college and has to reach deadline's), but he'll be available soon for us.

Though any other drawing hands are welcome !

I know some basics on how to draw moddels and make textures etc and add them to paks and load the code-wise, but the drawing itself I suck *censored* :P

I know back on HB2 we ended up making monsters that resembled Player charachters, similar to the mercanaries but they had armor and what not, we were working on giving them somewhat of an AI, being able to para and zerk, I dont think it was ever implemented though. Should ask Jaapy, he worked there I am sure he will be able to give you an insight on the different stuff we did there.

I think it would be cool if you made the battle golem a really strong monster that you have to kill at the end of the maze or something

I think it would be cool if you made the battle golem a really strong monster that you have to kill at the end of the maze or something

this idea was already considered, a mini boss at the end of maze being a giant minotour, to keep in line with the greek legend, its drops would probably be on a par with hc and it would have 3x3 drop secdonary

there are some monsters that are in paks that arent currently used, sorcoress is one ive seen >.<

Heldenian > Command Hall > Take Sorceress Summon Scroll

Speaking of tings in the pak files that are not used yet.

IPB Image

IPB Image

this idea was already considered, a mini boss at the end of maze being a giant minotour, to keep in line with the greek legend, its drops would probably be on a par with hc and it would have 3x3 drop secdonary

Wow sounds incredible, who came up with that idea?

These are great ideas! Even though I enjoy sticking to the classic hb, some adds like mini bosses(maybe at the end of each map on the path to Abbadon(something to make Abbadon-clear a little more fun / harder to get through)) and maybe a new spawn or two would be a really great change!

@ Vamp's pics:

I saw some pics like that at HB Korea, I believe they have alot of different area paks and new places they've added. I'd love to see new areas added to HB Nemesis :D

Where Is This Place!?

They are in the pak files, they are one of the maptiles files. That area hasnt been incorporated yet (in the english version), although as was said above, i think it was implemented in HB Korea.

Edited by Vampyr