Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Everyone Should Just Play Mage

IPB Image

In the top 20 this week, 18 are mages (all the top 10) and warriors dont even appear on the list until place 19.

Out of 560 eks listed here:

529 belong to mages

31 belong to warriors

That means statistically you are 15 times less likely to get an ek if your playing a warrior then if you were playing a mage.

Yeah thats how the way of the server seems to be right now. Tho our own Cowbell worked really hard for those ek's, got some from Crusade, raided alot and got the hero cape he desired!

But yeah, there are lots of bad sides for being a warrior, they've been discussed alot and nothing really got decided but to keep it like it is, so hardly see a reason to bring it up again.

yeah i know, but need to vent some aggro up here to let them know warriors still being represented... even if nothing can be done about it when its so blatent =[

If we mapped demon kills what do you think we'd see?

0 mages.

The thing people don't get about HB is that both classes don't have to be exactly even in everything.

0 mages.

The thing people don't get about HB is that both classes don't have to be exactly even in everything.

wait... whatis the point of hunting again? :D

0 mages.

wait... whatis the point of hunting again? :D

The point of hunting is so that you can win held, win rares, survive against 20 mages (some warriors can) - and ultimately......

Gear out your mage :P

Yeah because we all know Demons are worthwhile to hunt :rolleyes:

Mages are easy to ek with straight out of the box. Warriors require items and bit more effort than spamming blizz.

gear a mage, and he will still die, i believe any mage can die vs an ie sword

gear a warrior and try to die, its truly hard, i know plenty of warriors in nemesis that are nearly impossible to kill (no, not u junonh, ur mortal im srry)

but i agree there are many mages, but its still funny, i still remembering fighting 10 or more ares mages, and they freeze themselves with hero set on, they last 1 para and 7 critis on their raids :P

Edited by Exec

Mages are over powered. GMs know it and still don't do anything about it. This server is more dead to me, then your dead mother.

Mages are over powered. GMs know it and still don't do anything about it. This server is more dead to me, then your dead mother.

Solution : Make crits increase time faster.

Get a cic set. 1% each isn't hard to find, and really helps. Takes only a couple min to recrit.