Sign in to follow this  
jmar4c

Good Drops

WTF is up with this drop system. I'm not expecting mass rares, but I never get anything better than an mr21 shield. I kill rudies for an hour, I kill WW the next day for an hour, and I used to kill DE but the pit I used is filled with gargoyles now. When I lure the gargs away a new one spawns.

I no longer have enough time to play a video game for an hour a day, I can only squeeze in an hour a week if I'm lucky.

So is there any way I can kill like 3 monsters and get a bad *censored* drop? I used to kill demons with help from a friend and the best we ever got was 5k.

What is the secret to getting a good drop besides no lifing?

And yes I know its noob to whine about having shitty items, but w/e.

it's only luck brother....i play like 1 year more .. i get DK15 with my mage and ONLY get mr 42 hoses..i train with my war but i know never i can get good drop =P so..good luck for you, ... u need more hours to get some good items training =)

yes its only luck

i have never gotten any drop and i have friends that came here 1 week and gotten more than 1 good drop :(

The last guy to get cancel got it on a level 80ish warrior in tower of hell 1 and he'd just started. So it's possible.

Just take your time, hunt with friends, eventually you may or may not get something.

Hunting and getting drops is all about luck.

There is no way to affect this luck, char name, rep, or anything else, it does not affect the rate of drops.

I've been playing nemesis for 1,5 year, I've been unable to play the bast half year, and I have good sets, but no rares found in drops...

But as Eldon tells, it's possible, just need to hunt the right monster at the right time and you'll get the right drop for you ;)

Some tips for better drops:

1) Win Heldenian : it gives 9% more chance to get a drop

2) lvl in party: u get a bonus of 9% on droprate

3) Hunt at ml: this map has a bonus of 9% on droprate

Hope it helps you

GL

Just luck.

Im on my way to a third DK15 weapon, belive me, I never had a singel drop worth it. The only one, and lucky one, was an IP Neck. Only one good armour part in the way..

On the other hand, I friend that never killed a frost, goes one day to hunt frost and they drop him IE sword, so... its only luck XD

Hunting and getting drops is all about luck.

There is no way to affect this luck, char name, rep, or anything else, it does not affect the rate of drops.

I've been playing nemesis for 1,5 year, I've been unable to play the bast half year, and I have good sets, but no rares found in drops...

But as Eldon tells, it's possible, just need to hunt the right monster at the right time and you'll get the right drop for you ;)

Actually, there just might be a way to maximise your chances of getting rare drops. I should know, I've gotten 7 rares so far, heehee.

Some tips for better drops:

1) Win Heldenian : it gives 9% more chance to get a drop

2) lvl in party: u get a bonus of 9% on droprate

3) Hunt at ml: this map has a bonus of 9% on droprate

Hope it helps you

GL

If i party my self, it will add 9% to drop rate anyway?

What I always thought was funny, and this is no whining or complaining, hell I'm a victim of it lol, is that we all play this video game, for pleasure of course, and yet the actual pleasure factors of a good hour or even 3 is like minimal. Lol sometimes I get pissed I even wasted that hour or so. And yet I can play gta 4 for 20 mins, and I'm completely satisfied. I don't get it haha. I feel like on hb I'm at work away from work :P

yet I can't stop playing.. Wtf :o

WTF is up with this drop system. I'm not expecting mass rares, but I never get anything better than an mr21 shield. I kill rudies for an hour, I kill WW the next day for an hour, and I used to kill DE but the pit I used is filled with gargoyles now. When I lure the gargs away a new one spawns.

I no longer have enough time to play a video game for an hour a day, I can only squeeze in an hour a week if I'm lucky.

So is there any way I can kill like 3 monsters and get a bad *censored* drop? I used to kill demons with help from a friend and the best we ever got was 5k.

theres only one way to increase your odds of getting a rare item. lets say you want to kill frost to get ice elemental sword. so, in 1 hour, you kill 50 frosts (random number). then the next day you should kill again 50 more frost. in that way you had doubled your chances on getting ice elemental sword. lets say you had 1 in 10000000 chance to get ice sword, now you have as double the chances you had to get the item.

i know it sounds stupid but thats pretty much the mathematical way to see this issue.

eventually if u keep killing frost every day 50 frosts youll get the item. theres not another way.

try, fail, repeat

theres only one way to increase your odds of getting a rare item. lets say you want to kill frost to get ice elemental sword. so, in 1 hour, you kill 50 frosts (random number). then the next day you should kill again 50 more frost. in that way you had doubled your chances on getting ice elemental sword. lets say you had 1 in 10000000 chance to get ice sword, now you have as double the chances you had to get the item.

i know it sounds stupid but thats pretty much the mathematical way to see this issue.

eventually if u keep killing frost every day 50 frosts youll get the item. theres not another way.

try, fail, repeat

well the best part is when we kill the frost come some noob just kill 1 or 2 frost and drop ie sword or ie neck...

wtf....it happen to me alot of time LOL

The key is patience... train train train train and more train... the luck is needed, but not patience= not item good ^^

I play here 2 years (if I remember correctly) and i have good items because only train long time.

Very Luck guy and long trains!!! ^_^

PD: Sorry for my bad english :lol: