Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Int Or Magic Requirement On Msheild

The Msheild should require like 100int or 100mag to use. A war does not need a msheild if he is parad. It's too overpowered. With the amazingly high pa on dk and a tower, pa is overpowered as it is. Only a mag needs a msheild, it's just overpowered if a war uses it. A war can tank 5-6 wars ez with a msheild, without a problem. it makes para completely useless, and makes blizz even more overpowered. A good war shouldn't need a msheild to tank phys dmg. It takes the fun out of game paraing a war and critting -24s on him with a bbh and dm5 and rodd.

I disagree, a warrior, or rather a tanker, who has no mag or int at all, requires most of the time an mshield to tank a big monter for team hunts.

There, it's a good argument for not changing it, therfore we do not require the changes, so your request has been denied.

If something like that would go down, i'd like to see STR of tower shield something like 100, only for plate mages to use! Would need to punish the mages is one way or another lol..

just make mshield 2 handed.

I was thinking about that too. Or just lower the pa on dk set, like every1 keeps saying.

if they lower it, we will see this all over again just people saying to raise it back to the way it was :P its a never ending process

just make mshield 2 handed.

I was thinking about that too. Or just lower the pa on dk set, like every1 keeps saying.

if they lower it, we will see this all over again just people saying to raise it back to the way it was :P its a never ending process

Then just take DK armor out all to gather that will fix it. Manu armors look cooler anyways.

Lol how will that fix it? It will start again, taking DK out completely as oppose to Lowering PA on DK is the same but worse. Think before u talk lol.

Edited by VR-six^