Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Question Regarding Abbadon

I've heard that there are several ways to make the abby shows up in the abby map, but as I said, I only heard about it.

1st) Walk the maze and clear all the monsters in the abby map and hence it will appear.

2nd) Clear all the Fire wyven at Infernia B and hence it will appear.

3rd) Clear all the monster at Infernia A and hence it will appear.

I've only tried the 1st one, so... Any answers for this?

Clearing each Infernia only gives you access to the Maze.

You have to clear EVERYTHING in Abbadon.

Clear EITHER Infernia A or Infernia B to get to maze.

Pass through maze to get to procella.

Clear Procella to get into abaddon.

Clear Abaddon to make Abby spawn.

Kill Abby.

Rinse repeat.

cut abby map monsters in half, with int population. nobodys ever guna get to kill abby again

It's not as difficult as you're making it out to be. We cleared all inf+procella in one day with about 8 folks.

Abby map is the only thing that takes awhile, but the wyverns are easy mode with 6-8 mages, everything else can be done with 8-10 warriors and a couple mages and you'll have time to spare usually.

Not to mention all of the stones etc you get on the way to killing abby. It's fun to do and you don't leave empty handed even if abby DOES have a HORRIBLE droprate on the rarer items.

Edited by Ganksta

Yeah Procella and Infernia is easy. We always used to do it with around 8 people. Infact we used to clear Infernia just to get to the MMORC pit, they always dropped very nicely for us.

Abbadon you need to be commited, by the time you get halfway through clearing it the pressure is on, the last time Abby was killed, Eldon, Autumn and myself were up for almost 2 days clearing abbadon before elvs found out. As people leave you MUST replace them. We ended up doing the whole thing in 3 days, it is a massive effort to do. Problem with it is, if you do it the way we did, you burn yourself out. Its not something you can do every week and enjoy. On the other hand, do it slowly, someone steals it.

But I highly recommend Procella. MMOrcs drop nice stuff. Weve got a couple of really nice helmet drops there couple of capes and giant swords.

but u'r not allowed to recall right ? which also means no repotting ? :/

Thats right. You can usually clear Infernia/Procella on one load of pots.

Abby you just have to bring a lot of people and share the pots around for the tankers.

Yeah Procella and Infernia is easy. We always used to do it with around 8 people. Infact we used to clear Infernia just to get to the MMORC pit, they always dropped very nicely for us.

Abbadon you need to be commited, by the time you get halfway through clearing it the pressure is on, the last time Abby was killed, Eldon, Autumn and myself were up for almost 2 days clearing abbadon before elvs found out. As people leave you MUST replace them. We ended up doing the whole thing in 3 days, it is a massive effort to do. Problem with it is, if you do it the way we did, you burn yourself out. Its not something you can do every week and enjoy. On the other hand, do it slowly, someone steals it.

But I highly recommend Procella. MMOrcs drop nice stuff. Weve got a couple of really nice helmet drops there couple of capes and giant swords.

but u'r not allowed to recall right ? which also means no repotting ? :/

Thats right. You can usually clear Infernia/Procella on one load of pots.

Abby you just have to bring a lot of people and share the pots around for the tankers.

Clear demons and AM barlogs in INF with warriors. Wyvs and the non-am logs can all be killed with a group of mages.

MOST of procella can be cleared with a good group of mages (6-8) and 2-4 warriors very quickly.

Abby is the only hard part. The wyverns there are really easy as there are safe spots where you can stick/shoot them.

The part that takes numbers and coordination is the clearing of just about everything else. Lots of warriors and a few mages should make it easy, but it still takes alot of time due to the amount of tough mobs :D

But yet your not mention it that abby needs a lot of mages to die, since its regens are crazy. Last time we tried we used 4 mp slates and we failed to kill it even with Farjat cheering us :P . The best part of abby map is the profit you get from clearing the whole map. So f... abby, who needs Devastator anyways :D . MEEEEEE B)

And i need to add, the few abaddons that died, wasnt very generous!

Yeah the three times Ive been involved in killing Abbadon its dropped 1. Bloody Shock Wave, Merien Stone, Gold 2. Bloody Shock Wave, Gold and 3. All Gold.

But yet your not mention it that abby needs a lot of mages to die, since its regens are crazy. Last time we tried we used 4 mp slates and we failed to kill it even with Farjat cheering us :P . The best part of abby map is the profit you get from clearing the whole map. So f... abby, who needs Devastator anyways :D . MEEEEEE B)

Yeah 20 is a good number. We tried it with about 15 mages, we wanted it to be a purely guild abbadon hunt because we had done ALL the work to clear the maps and we had stayed up for 2 days to do it. We had 2 Z wands with a slate each. It just was not enough burst damage. We ended up bringing an extra 10 mages and it went down very easily.

20 is possible with good mp sets, a couple of slates for the big damage dealers and the key is to do lots of pot runs and drop mana everywhere.

25 is a safe number. lots of burst damage.

It also depends on where you trap it. Your mages have to be able to hit it all the time.

The other problem is people pfming. Because of the lightning people feel they need to pfm themselves and someone ALWAYS pfms abbadon.

And i need to add, the few abaddons that died, wasnt very generous!

Would you agree that the more powerful rares need a slight increase in drop chance from abby? Considering that it takes such a long time to clear the maps and so much teamwork and effort? To kill an "end-game" boss like abby, we should be instantly gratified with a chance at having one of the more "epic" items in the game.

I know I'm not alone in my thinking.

Nobody wants to see any gold or stones when they kill abby. We get enough of that from the wyvs along the way.

lol this made me think of the time -PichU-? tried to use x blade on abby

omg good shit, so funny

hajajajaja

didn't zalaya try that too?

i dont know but i heard that using x blade on an abandon is as good as using x blade on Cowbell :ph34r:

lol this made me think of the time -PichU-? tried to use x blade on abby

omg good shit, so funny

hajajajaja

didn't zalaya try that too?

youre right!! it was Zalaya_ heauehau

[bR]RuleZ

Edited by AzrieL