Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Dark Elf Bow

i noticed that dark elf bow equipped looks like a short bow, so im suggesting to make a little change,

idk id say maybe to make the bottom and top of the bow shine green?, but slightly

example, medussa sword

the whole sword shines

so make the 2 poitns of the bow shine green or khaki since dark elfs drop it

tell me what you think

i always thought DE bow graphic is shit.

I mean, it would be nice to see it bigger than the short bow, bigger and maybe as u say a slight shining

I could care less about a shiny bow to be honest(tho it should look different)

If there gonan fix something fix this dam summon bug. Everytime i need 2 summon i cant....

If there gonan fix something fix this dam summon bug. Everytime i need 2 summon i cant....

You cant summon because the monsters hate you. :P

How about just taking the Direction bow graphics make it green for the DE bow.

would be a quick simple fix and it would make the DE bow look diff.

You cant summon because the monsters hate you. :P

good thinking,

can we get an admit thought on this?

Great idea :)

Can you actually do that though? Theres no sprite for DE Bow when equipped it just uses the Short Bow graphic. For you to edit it to show DE Bow, you would need to edit short bow. So either DE Bows look like Short Bows or Short Bows look like DE Bows :P

On top of that, what are you going to replace the sprite with? You would either have to make your own sprite or find a server which has made it so DE Bow actually looks different and copy the sprites over.

Can you actually do that though? Theres no sprite for DE Bow when equipped it just uses the Short Bow graphic. For you to edit it to show DE Bow, you would need to edit short bow. So either DE Bows look like Short Bows or Short Bows look like DE Bows :P

On top of that, what are you going to replace the sprite with? You would either have to make your own sprite or find a server which has made it so DE Bow actually looks different and copy the sprites over.

sprite change takes some effort, i reckon a color change would do just fine. simple edit if memory serves me right.

Actually I was thinking of something that would actually look like dark elf bow and I came up with an idea of making it look like green/ brown firebow when eqquipped, that would be kind of sweet.

i like the idea.. i always wondering when some1 put on Short bow.. so i ask.. is it DE bow.. its pain in the *censored* :)

make it looks green in the top and the bottom like the dude here said :) best idea :)

why not just make it look like the bow the actual dark elves use. It's suppose to be same right?

qO_op