Sign in to follow this  
-Gambit

Original Serv Dmg To Weapons.

I spent some time looking around the korean hb site... And I found out that a lot of nemesis weapons are lower dmg than original server's. Why is this? I've always thought of nemesis as a nearly 1:1 server with official ones.. I think helbreath's 1v1 pvp is slow enough when both players know what they're doing, no need to make it any slower. Would love to see weapons with their original damage. Btw, I've only listed what I thought are the most commonly used weapons... Anyways, here are the examples :

Black shadow sword:

original: 2d12+3; 2d13+3

nem: 2d12+3; 2d12+3

Battlehammer:

original: 3d8+1; 3d10+1

nem: 3d7+2; 3d9+2

Composite Bow:

original: 1d10; 1d10

nem: 1d6; 1d6

All bs wands:

original: 2d4; 2d4

nem: 1d6; 0d0

Rapier:

original: 1d7;1d10

nem: 1d7;1d7

Esterk:

original: 1d8;1d12

nem: 1d7;1d10

Flamberge:

original: 2d11;2d12

nem: 2d10;2d12

I think this is something that should be taken into consideration... I'd like to see nemesis as close as possible to the real game. Btw, there's one more thing that's annoying me - neon pink & yellow capes -.-

The original colors are far more beautiful.

Oh, and there is one other thing... I saw new rare spells have been added. A new spell that can be bought from wt has also been added. "Fury of Thor". Needs 182 int and costs 40k.

Unfortunately I couldn't understand what the spell does, if any one can - please translate this :

블리자드급의 공격력을 갖는 전격계 속성 마법으로 일직선상에 데미지를 주며, 범위 또한 넓다.

Anyways, is there hope of getting this spell?

Why would they call of Fury of Thor

Who is Thor in the Helbreath story?

Call it Fury of Abaddon then.. or something..

Lol, well... that's the original name of the spell. Would be no need to change the name... just as long as it comes with the 2 rare spells. Would be cool to have a completely new spell that can be bought from wiz tower :).

jeje

your wrong

this server has alot of things set up like original server, and alot more changed to balance gameplay for example

lower hp

lower dk endurance

also those damages where changed AFTER there were alot of cancel/esw/inhi ingame

this server doesnt try to be the closes possible to "official servers"

you can not have same set up as you have with a server with 912391239 medusas/xelimas/meriens /rare spells

its a whole different situation

our gms prevented those situation and made some rares drop ALOT less/ie neck for example/.

Why would they call of Fury of Thor

Helbreath got references to Nordic gods. Thor is a Nordic god I think? Not sure tho... might be Greek..

But, anyway. Thor is the god of thunder. And guess what? Fury of Thor is the lightning version of Blizzard!

Hell-Fire is the fire version of Blizzard!

I do believe there was a thread some time ago which did explain that certain weapons - AFAIK only BBH - had lowered damage. Once again Im not 100% sure but the explanation went back to Nem 1, where BBH was extremely powerful, the stripping rate was out of control and the damage was insane. I cant remember Nem 1 vividly but back then damage rings werent as common as they are here and the damage was the same if not more.

IMO, DK+15 doesnt need damage increased. I was fighting Muta yesterday who has DK15 ROD and Im assuming DM3/4. The hit prob is very good and the damage is good considering it is a 130 strength weapon. Sure the argument arises that it costs 128 majestics to get - its a high exp server. 128 majestics is what 64 hours of leveling? Play for 3 hours a day you can get it in 3 weeks. Not the massive task it appears to be. Its not supposed to have the same damage as BBH, you have to have a downside to having so much vit - damage is that downside.

If anything I would like the damage of the less used weapons raised slightly, Giant Sword, Battle Axe and perhaps Battle Hammer - get some more classes of warriors out there apart from 200 and 130 strengthers.

And yes Jaapy you are correct, Thor is the Norse God of Thunder.

IMO, DK+15 doesnt need damage increased. I was fighting Muta yesterday who has DK15 ROD and Im assuming DM3/4. The hit prob is very good and the damage is good considering it is a 130 strength weapon. Sure the argument arises that it costs 128 majestics to get - its a high exp server. 128 majestics is what 64 hours of leveling? Play for 3 hours a day you can get it in 3 weeks. Not the massive task it appears to be. Its not supposed to have the same damage as BBH, you have to have a downside to having so much vit - damage is that downside.

If anything I would like the damage of the less used weapons raised slightly, Giant Sword, Battle Axe and perhaps Battle Hammer - get some more classes of warriors out there apart from 200 and 130 strengthers.

And yes Jaapy you are correct, Thor is the Norse God of Thunder.

You are correct, sir. The damage on DK15 is fine, especially since you get all those extra stats you can put in vit for having 130 str. I have zerk, 200 dex, and soon to have 50 mag, and I still have 800+ HP.

I agree about raising the damage (slightly) of the under-used weapons, ALONG with the under-used spells. We need to get some frickin variety in these builds, instead of just BBH or DK15 warrios, and Blizz Mages.

I agree about raising the damage (slightly) of the under-used weapons, ALONG with the under-used spells. We need to get some frickin variety in these builds, instead of just BBH or DK15 warrios, and Blizz Mages.

Ya up demon slayer dmg slighty :/ i am not saying alot! i am just saying turn it decent :S just take a dmeon slayer with u can even go with rod and dm5 and try crit a dk full war or mage or hit him with zerk. Vampyr is hunting demons to get demon slayer for like 1 year? or something and then he saw my ds dmg and he sayd that doesnt worth to hunt :S. The only dmeon slayer that is on the server is mine and was form a event form the begining of the server. SO if its so rare and no1 got other why the dmg is so low :S? And then i look at kb dmg and i am like omfg.. so kb hits like that and then my demon slayer hits like.. half dmg :S? I just dont understhand why for example kb hits ALOT, and dark executor, lighting blade and demon slayer hit like they hit :S if all are hard to get :S theres only 1 of each on the server and the server got more then 1 year, gbh is decent because it strips as hell. The spells that a mage can get are so powerfulls all better then bs spells, but the warriors no counting the kloness weopans or for example (devastator that prob no1 will get in the next years XD) are better then bs weopans (bbh) Dont take me bad, but i realy dont understhand :S.

Yeah DS I dunno its weird without actually using one. The damage is good, it has a pretty good average hit, unlike GiS that fluctuates widly, you might hit a 15, next hit will be a 90 (with zerk, and yes thats what GiS does). The hit prob absolutely rapes and I mean it rapes. Even not using FH, it rapes.

Some of the older people here will remember me constantly complaining about Demon Slayer on Nemesis 1, it appears it has been improved quite a bit on Nemesis 2.

Although on terms of damage, my max damage is not all that much lower than demon slayers, its the hit prob that makes it an awesome weapon. You do have to remember though, Demon Slayer has never been an epic PvP weapon, its always been a PvM one. Keeping that in mind I think its pretty decent and would kill to have it.

I would still hunt for one, but I am sick to death of demons. Literally I can count the amount of first drops I have had from Demons on 1 hand and Ive been hunting Demons pretty much as soon as I started here

Yeah DS I dunno its weird without actually using one. The damage is good, it has a pretty good average hit, unlike GiS that fluctuates widly, you might hit a 15, next hit will be a 90 (with zerk, and yes thats what GiS does). The hit prob absolutely rapes and I mean it rapes. Even not using FH, it rapes.

Some of the older people here will remember me constantly complaining about Demon Slayer on Nemesis 1, it appears it has been improved quite a bit on Nemesis 2.

Although on terms of damage, my max damage is not all that much lower than demon slayers, its the hit prob that makes it an awesome weapon. You do have to remember though, Demon Slayer has never been an epic PvP weapon, its always been a PvM one. Keeping that in mind I think its pretty decent and would kill to have it.

I would still hunt for one, but I am sick to death of demons. Literally I can count the amount of first drops I have had from Demons on 1 hand and Ive been hunting Demons pretty much as soon as I started here

wrong

ds was the first rare weapon

it was the best pvp BY ALOT

problem is when they made max lvl higher, they forgot about rare weapons that were there already

(blood weapons, ds)

they werent updated

also DS was 50%+ dmg to demons PLS FIX

Im not refuting the fact that it is the first rare weapon on the server, what im saying is it is intended to be an awesome PvM weapon, hence the name Demon Slayer. While I agree it should also be a good PvP weapon it is not intended to be some uber weapon, I think that what it is currently is a very decent PVP weapon. It has awesome hit prob and good damage with a good average damage (it doesnt fluctuate wildly).

I wouldnt say no to a very slight damage increase but what I think needs to be addressed first is the 50% damage to demons.

Im not refuting the fact that it is the first rare weapon on the server, what im saying is it is intended to be an awesome PvM weapon, hence the name Demon Slayer. While I agree it should also be a good PvP weapon it is not intended to be some uber weapon, I think that what it is currently is a very decent PVP weapon. It has awesome hit prob and good damage with a good average damage (it doesnt fluctuate wildly).

I wouldnt say no to a very slight damage increase but what I think needs to be addressed first is the 50% damage to demons.

i meant it was the first rare weapon in game

not on this server

i mean rare weapon ever created !

it was every1 dream and it was the best pvp and pvm

back in the day a strong battleaxe rep 1 was awesome

Demon Slayer never had any extra damage against Demon. I think HBportal started this rumour :glare:. The rest of their info is correct, though. Just the "Does extra damage to Demons" part is wrong.

Also I don't get where you get the 50% number from...?

PLS EXPLAIN!

Demon Slayer never had any extra damage against Demon. I think HBportal started this rumour :glare:. The rest of their info is correct, though. Just the "Does extra damage to Demons" part is wrong.

PLS EXPLAIN!

Yeah, I haven't heard of it either...although it does make sense.

50% is a crap ton of damage though :P

Demon Slayer never had any extra damage against Demon. I think HBportal started this rumour :glare: . The rest of their info is correct, though. Just the "Does extra damage to Demons" part is wrong.

PLS EXPLAIN!

U should ask from Dilr0y, coz he created hbportal.

I've been hit with DS recently. Damage is ABSOLUTELY fine.

Hardest I've been hit by 1 person for a while.

Man i remnber hit u on alright with rod+dm5+fh with ds and 200 streng and i didnt hit u more then 80 dmg evenw ith crits on ur mp set :S. how can it be the hardest dmg u have been take for a wile :S?

yeah the dmg on DS sucks considering how hard it really is to get. bbh owns it, im not saying a sword should be better than BBH but a rare item such as this should be a competitor for BBH. i mean, abh is hard to find too but the dmg is like a bbh and we see more of them around...

Im not refuting the fact that it is the first rare weapon on the server, what im saying is it is intended to be an awesome PvM weapon, hence the name Demon Slayer.

I understhand ur point of view, but there is "dark executor" and that has nothing to do with Execute a dark, because there inst a dark 1rst of all and Dark executor is just a name as Demon slayer... Sry for the bad explication but i think u understhand.

Well to tell u the truth i think dmg is not very decent..

IPB Image

IS it evne possible to hit -9 to a guy with zerk dm5 and rod?!?! if its not i made it... :S

IPB Image

IPB Image

well notice on the 200 streng, dm+5 and rod...

IPB Image

SO please dont tell me the dmg is decent for a rare weopan.

Well to tell u the truth i think dmg is not very decent..

SO please dont tell me the dmg is decent for a rare weopan.

to tell you the truth, i think you're just bad. no hate intended. :rolleyes: