Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Inhibit And Cancel....

i dont want to flame, but why since SLYONE moved to elv survivors are whining so much?!

i could see that at flame chat, some survivors saying "omg when is slyone getting esw?", "omg now they have inhi!", "omg why he gets all items" (naming survivors becouse they r the players i most see complaning, and doing this posts, maybe some other ppl also complained)

CMON elvines have fought against slyone for way more time than u did, we also had to fight static, so what? u saw any elvines crying in forums becouse ares had esw + cancel? answer ---> NO

to farjat: i agree with the other players, giving a cancel away isnt the solution, but if u want to use cancel, do it, u dont play 24/7 so it would be balanced. And not using cancel on helds is fine too

and i repeat, tyrone is in his right to get any item he wants, so is sexy to give items to her son. Solution for ares people ---> instead wasting ur time complaining at forum, try doing some teamwork and take tyrone down, SLYONE/Boy are not inmortal at all. And in the worst case, what can u loose if u get canceled + inhibed? a zem? i bet thats a terrible problem...

what do u ppl not understand? its not the fact of cancel its the fact of INHIBITION on top of it. of course u wouldn't see an active ares mage having cancel as a solution but we do. inhibition can be cancelled. and although cancel is a fight turning spell, it can be dealt with, but inhibition is on another level...IMO its the best spell in game. but we will see what happens.

The guy will keep the spells since his mother gave them for Bday.

But yes, 2 cancels against 0 is a lil much.

Aresden used to have a cancel called Bro. Banned Years ago... Maybe we can fix something.....

and btw if i notice this books *censored* up my heldenians i will block them from GodH and BtField. Heldenian is something its great on nemesis and we should keep them.

u should give me since my merien shield was scammed and now eos is selling it

:D:D

what do u ppl not understand? its not the fact of cancel its the fact of INHIBITION on top of it. of course u wouldn't see an active ares mage having cancel as a solution but we do. inhibition can be cancelled. and although cancel is a fight turning spell, it can be dealt with, but inhibition is on another level...IMO its the best spell in game. but we will see what happens.

you obviously never used one man

cancel is the best spell offensive/defensive

if you wana kill ppl its eswor in 1v1s

after that goes inhi

u have been in this server like what now.. 6 months? in every topic all u do is cry, cry and cry.. stop cryin and have some fun.. PLEASE!!!!!!!

on: U still have Boy.. so, i dont know what ares cares so much.. Kyoko has never been very active, and some months ago SLYONE was ares, and i didnt saw any elvs cryin.. Use Lagartija's cancell, but givin another cancell? lol, as maynard said, move me to ares and give me cancell!

btw, i like the idea of no cancell in helds!! nice one

u have been in this server like what now.. 6 months? in every topic all u do is cry, cry and cry.. stop cryin and have some fun.. PLEASE!!!!!!!

a point i forgot to mention

Farjat i think this is not unfarely. Cuz Kyokos Cancel was from drop. SLYONE cancel was given by his mom. So its like 1 from elv cuz u cant count edited spell. they have XR XBaxe and now Xblade and in elv its only theXr and its not active. So its not Unfarely for me.

this is a game and i dont care who got items. I just log to fun.

This discutions are the same every eyar with Bday of tyrone.

PD: Happy Bday tyrone. :D

wonder if "not unfarely" means fair or not fair!!!!!

learn english gaucho noobb

Mi inglish is perfet.

what else are forums for? who cares how long i've been here? i dont come here to make friends. i come to point out the flaws. so yes, ill continue to cry. so keep crying about me crying~~ and i fail to understand the relevance of how long i've been on this server. that means nothing.

I completely disagree with you Belv. You seem to think him having inhib, a spell nobody else has, is unfair, on top of all else he has.

It's not unfair. Just learn to deal with it.

He's only as powerful as his skill :)

its not the fact no1 else has it. it seems like alot of you people have a hard time comprehending some things. please read the previous pages and gather what im trying to say. and its obviously not only me that thinks that way, im just more vocal about it.

pls stop crying..., SLYONE was ares for a long time, now he dont have any new spell or item..., when he was ares we can win held and sade, we can ml fight. Now he is an elv and you dont know how to play??

stop spaming forum and go farm beh and cc...

a point i forgot to mention

Ha have you guys seen the screenshot section. Surprised the place hasnt flooded with the amount of crying that goes on in there.

i dont want to flame, but why since SLYONE moved to elv survivors are whining so much?!

i could see that at flame chat, some survivors saying "omg when is slyone getting esw?", "omg now they have inhi!", "omg why he gets all items" (naming survivors becouse they r the players i most see complaning, and doing this posts, maybe some other ppl also complained)

CMON elvines have fought against slyone for way more time than u did, we also had to fight static, so what? u saw any elvines crying in forums becouse ares had esw + cancel? answer ---> NO

to farjat: i agree with the other players, giving a cancel away isnt the solution, but if u want to use cancel, do it, u dont play 24/7 so it would be balanced. And not using cancel on helds is fine too

and i repeat, tyrone is in his right to get any item he wants, so is sexy to give items to her son. Solution for ares people ---> instead wasting ur time complaining at forum, try doing some teamwork and take tyrone down, SLYONE/Boy are not inmortal at all. And in the worst case, what can u loose if u get canceled + inhibed? a zem? i bet thats a terrible problem...

Just want to point out to Gimlin, that no one is crying or complaining about ESW. Also it wasn't obtained in the same manner that Tyrone's items are, so there's no comparison.

Deuce

Edit: By the way, you guys can complain as much as you want, but it won't change the fact that this is not a democracy.

The character owner's mother pays for this server, which is the best Helbreath server there is.

Do what I do. When I see SLYONE, I recall. I've only seen SLYONE down once and it was pure luck by whoever that killed him. So I prefer to save the effort of fighting when he's around.

Nothing is gonna change. Live with it.

its not the fact no1 else has it. it seems like alot of you people have a hard time comprehending some things. please read the previous pages and gather what im trying to say. and its obviously not only me that thinks that way, im just more vocal about it.

I get exactly what you're saying. You're saying that him having inhibition (in your opinion the best spell in the game) on the top of cancel is unfair. It's not.

It's not unfair, do I need to spell it out for you again.

It's probably not fair his mom has to pay $300 a month for a server and we have to pay nothing, but you know... you're not complaining about that.

I get exactly what you're saying. You're saying that him having inhibition (in your opinion the best spell in the game) on the top of cancel is unfair. It's not.

It's not unfair, do I need to spell it out for you again.

It's probably not fair his mom has to pay $300 a month for a server and we have to pay nothing, but you know... you're not complaining about that.

Agreed.

If you want to have cancellation and inhib too, start your own server and make it as populated as nemesis. Just make sure you pay the bills to the server.

what else are forums for? who cares how long i've been here? i dont come here to make friends. i come to point out the flaws. so yes, ill continue to cry. so keep crying about me crying~~ and i fail to understand the relevance of how long i've been on this server. that means nothing.

I think u r the one with issues here.. i didnt said anything about the time u've been here, i said, since u've been here all u do is cry.. and sory, but forums r not for cryin.. and this server is free.. so BELV, if u dont like SLYONE havin Ini and Cancell on an elv, just quit.. o learn to live with it.. u die all the time anyways so.. it will not make much a difference.. Try to have some fun, and relax, u look so defensive always.. ;)