Sign in to follow this  
Belv

Am I The Only One?

that thinks its massively unfair that after slyones char got transferred theres some1 playing it so both slyone and boy are on at the same time?

am i the only one that knows that james accesed both slyone and boy since i have memory?

dont start the old argue plz... boy and slyone always had 2 users

Other than being massively unfair in the first place, yeah Tyrone's friend shouldn't be able to play those characters.

But it's whatever the Staff wants.

am i the only one that knows that james accesed both slyone and boy since i have memory?

the difference from now and then is that now he got himself transferred to elv. so now hes got both x's cancel sb blablabla u name it. wasnt much of an issue before because it was relatively even since 1 char was in each town. but now? lol....lets be serious about this. and OF COURSE not 1 elv is gonna complain. since both of his chars are in elv now.

Who cares, its a game, thats free.

Play it and have fun, if you dont like him or think his chars. and unfair dont play around him or fight him.

If he wants both ares or elv doesnt make a diff. to me.

but i think both chars. should be on the same acct. so only one can be on at a time.

But its the up to the admins. and no matter of crying from the community will change their minds

this topic has been covered.

i am from elvine and from my point of view this is an abuse..

i usually dont mind dieing in a fight but if i get catched with cancel

/2 xr's etc. that would be really annoying and wud piss me off

GM's should put some restrictions if you ask me...

just my 2c

Well i acutally dont care for the free charge of him to change town when he wants.. Which spells he has, and nearly which items he has.

It just seems like a confusing understanding that not even 4 full hero warriors and 1 full hero mages can kill one mage.

Bla bla bla bla cause you guys are noobs.. Keep that talk out of here.. I would guess even other players has disovered that to

i understand u guys...somehow Belv is right...

We accepted jamie already but both togheter IS a problem. I will take care during weekend, dunno how yet...but i will check

the difference from now and then is that now he got himself transferred to elv. so now hes got both x's cancel sb blablabla u name it. wasnt much of an issue before because it was relatively even since 1 char was in each town. but now? lol....lets be serious about this. and OF COURSE not 1 elv is gonna complain. since both of his chars are in elv now.

your just late

at the beggining both were ares :s

and we complained to about it so i think your topic is ok....

your just late

at that point Slyone and Boy wasnt So armed as now.

your just late

at that point Slyone and Boy wasnt So armed as now.

True if u take x weapons away it would be okay imo. But anyways Im looking for different kind of method to solve this.

now ares whines

Well they can use both of their chars if they want to not rly a big problem for me atleast, I think some other aresdens have different thoughts about it, but for me high fps has been almost every time more than enough to avoid dead.