Sign in to follow this  
Leigon

Sheild Skill Resistance Decreased

Well,100% sheild+tower+dkset mage is a defense which doesnt let warriors do more than 20dmg :S and if the sheild skill is decreased it is easyer to take out mages in 1vs1 or 2vs1 if your good enough,beccause the f2 sheild bow f3 trick is a strategy for practiclly immortallity

think about it :D

Well,100% sheild+tower+dkset mage is a defense which doesnt let warriors do more than 20dmg :S and if the sheild skill is decreased it is easyer to take out mages in 1vs1 or 2vs1 if your good enough,beccause the f2 sheild bow f3 trick is a strategy for practiclly immortallity

pvp me i use war and you use mage

lets see if your saying the truth

i dont think its so much shield skill, its a pa issue w/ dk armor and msheild.

take out DK armor and make everyone wear BS or Manu armor PVP would be better, and it would

make manu armor worth alot more. Plus i could finally kill all you BBH WARs muahahaha.

i dont think its so much shield skill, its a pa issue w/ dk armor and msheild.

take out DK armor and make everyone wear BS or Manu armor PVP would be better, and it would

make manu armor worth alot more. Plus i could finally kill all you BBH WARs muahahaha.

imo its a issue based on players lack of skill

PVP me.

have u ever tried playing a dex mage? 611 max hp and regens without hp set are LOW. Besides the fact most wars in this server are clickers, so a sec u dont have shield and u get ur hp eaten, its fine like this.

And i believe shield skill is worse in war vs war, 180 war vs 180 war, if the othr towers and m shield u cant kill him lol

well ive played bot a vit mage and a plate mage, never a dex mage.

i always got pwnd on the plate mage, but have never died on the vit mage.

pa33 targe and mshield = 11 dmg. from wars.

but shielding wars vs. war makes me sad.

Omg shut up you no talent hacks. Mages do not need to be nerfed any more. Why don't we just remove their ability to cast too.

Timmah my mage is a dex mage you nab

Sorry I get a little pissy when people talk about making mage's lives more difficult but come on. Mages were made to be powerful because they are muc more difficult to train not our fault you people want to play on a high exp server =P

The problem here is not shield% it's mages using shield 1v1 and if you are really talking about a mage evading 5+ warrs wearing tower good for him cause if you are a mage and your getting smacked by 4+ BBH DK dont mean shyt anyways. Annndddd if a mage does decide to get the dex instead of extra vit thats what like 80+ hp they are missing plus crappier regens.

have u ever tried playing a dex mage? 611 max hp and regens without hp set are LOW. Besides the fact most wars in this server are clickers, so a sec u dont have shield and u get ur hp eaten, its fine like this.

And i believe shield skill is worse in war vs war, 180 war vs 180 war, if the othr towers and m shield u cant kill him lol

This is definitely true. If I'm playing in a big group fight and 2-3 wars with dmg items are aiming me, if I don't get my shield up right after I'm done casting, it friggin hurts. :wacko:

Exactly. Moreover, try playing a 72vit Bmage, 551 max hp... without shield ur dead, ur always the aim and 2 wars with BBH PLUS low fps complicates you a lot ;)

This is definitely true. If I'm playing in a big group fight and 2-3 wars with dmg items are aiming me, if I don't get my shield up right after I'm done casting, it friggin hurts. :wacko:

195int + light tower = 122vit ftw

hate useless mages without mim

they think they are smart tho

LOLS

LOLS

MIM is for pussies

Any good players could give shyt about being MIM'd

Dont tell me plate mages suck, im making one =(

Dont tell me plate mages suck, im making one =(

Plate mages nais if you got mass items I think but dex mage pretty good right out the box.

LOLS

MIM is for pussies

lol are you serious?? MIM is an extremeley useful spell.. especially on this server

any good player knows that

LOLS

MIM is for pussies

lol are you serious?? MIM is an extremeley useful spell.. especially on this server

he is bading mage

he obviously doesnt know about it

LOLS

MIM is for pussies

he is bading mage

Im sure its a good way to kill noobs if you need the extra help.

LOLS

MIM is for pussies

he is bading mage

Im sure its a good way to kill noobs if you need the extra help.

see xD

I hate MiM, in large fights fine use it, but if its 1 vs. 1 and a mage uses MiM im out.

Stang Plate mages are fun to play, but you need items on them.