Gimlin pwned

IPB Image

After Getting hero helm on Luorth

IPB Image

thats a Marclorc if you ask me ye?

IPB Image

ELITE FOX!

IPB Image

haha alright i didnt kno u was that young lol.

and marc..haha thats all want to say to u..

And blizzy hmm idk

how cute

=p were all kids and we all achieved fh more than all those NUBS 8000 yrs old!! XD

at least blizzy didnt i mean its blizzy DUH =P <3333

And blizzy hmm idk

We sexy x33

And blizzy hmm idk

We sexy x33

These three kids look like angels, they are harmless kids who wouldn't and couldn't hurt a fly- Flowers.

This is the difference b/w generations, young kids today have too much time for the internet and computers- back when I was young all we had time for was throwing stones, climbing on houses and trees, and fighting the vietnamese kids in the street. Then with luck I had time to play Golden Axe on the Sega Master System.

When you guys gonna start shaving?

i hope you guys dont be like blizzy plz

blizzys retarted in rl lmfao, hes a funny kid, but he doesnt act like that- i knoez cuz i knoez him =p

These three kids look like angels, they are harmless kids who wouldn't and couldn't hurt a fly- Flowers.

This is the difference b/w generations, young kids today have too much time for the internet and computers- back when I was young all we had time for was throwing stones, climbing on houses and trees, and fighting the vietnamese kids in the street. Then with luck I had time to play Golden Axe on the Sega Master System.

Angels? =P yu iz KRAZI were like the @SSholes in this freaking world, hb is a diff story but outside my god, we do the stupidest stuufffffff ever, we almost got jumped a few times =p

times have changed, kids have gotten dumber, the world is gonna end :unsure:

its true!

hhaha at fighting vietnamese kids in the street.

and that noodle they eating is asain noodle is very good and hot

and spi.cy :P

and spi.cy :P

and you have to boil water :P