No Life?

he made this post after i dropped him to the floor and got his zem

i didnt think he could get so emotional

rofl

he made this post after i dropped him to the floor and got his zem

i didnt think he could get so emotional

rofl

lol @ ur avatar

actually i think PL isnt that funny, its kind of fruity, bbh clicking and spaming blizz :P, so taking items there is rly funny xD

Taking items to PL is generally a good idea, but if the right team jumps you you're still going to die.

I can't really think of any PLer's I haven't killed at some point or another. It's been a while since I've been back though.

PL was a lot more fun when the best item was a MS10 neck and we didnt carry zems. Everyone would die so easy so it made it a lot more fun. Now everyone you see has a MR/MA set, hell theres a dam Anc BH with full sets in there and a mage with DK15 wand, that totally destroys what PL is all about.

PL was a lot more fun when the best item was a MS10 neck and we didnt carry zems. Everyone would die so easy so it made it a lot more fun. Now everyone you see has a MR/MA set, hell theres a dam Anc BH with full sets in there and a mage with DK15 wand, that totally destroys what PL is all about.

WTF? DK15 Wand in PL?

WTF? DK15 Wand in PL?

i agree that bound items should not be allowed

i suggested to gms already :S

yeah ppl use dk15 wand to cast to take advantage of its ms and dmg

WTF? DK15 Wand in PL?

Im pretty sure its Morpheus but dont take my word on it. He switches from ms20 to DK15 for pretty much 1 Blizz, as May pointed out to take advantage of the added damage for those 1 shot eks.

Cool we have someone to blame. String him up!

I think the whole attrractiveness of PL, well atleast it was when I was a PL raider was that people were easy to kill, and you died easy so it kept you on your toes and made for quick action packed PVP action in a small map. It seems people have destroyed the essense of PL by bringing in HP sets and MA sets to help them stay alive. Sure people can still die quickly but instead of having everyone in blacksmith gear, you have people with zems who dont want to loose them/die and you start getting the same tired old PVP action as you would get in ML. Its also now a war of "Item Whoring" who can transfer the most items off their main account and its almost become a battle of whoever has the most items in PL will win.

WTF? DK15 Wand in PL?

wonder if we can make bounded items to unekip without delay or something, not sure how it works.

WTF? DK15 Wand in PL?

wonder if we can make bounded items to unekip without delay or something, not sure how it works.

imo the easiest fix is simply put a rule to not do it

probably should include others ppl hero items aswell ;o

and ppl will take ss if some1 do it and post in forum

WTF? DK15 Wand in PL?

Make DK items lvl 180 req.

Fixed :D

we need some big changes in pl :S

and Vamp,i brang my dk wand in pl because i couldnt even get eks against chars like Van}{elsinG who i do 20-30 dmg on even when he has no sheild.pl has been broken :S and i dont think the item whoreness will go away anytime soon,so i dont think we should set lvl requirements to lvl 180 because it actully helps me alot to even do a dint into the item whores :S

we need some big changes in pl :S

and Vamp,i brang my dk wand in pl because i couldnt even get eks against chars like Van}{elsinG who i do 20-30 dmg on even when he has no sheild.pl has been broken :S and i dont think the item whoreness will go away anytime soon,so i dont think we should set lvl requirements to lvl 180 because it actully helps me alot to even do a dint into the item whores :S

its true

and if u use dk or hero in other char u HPdown

and in pl 90% on ppl have alot abuse itens MA MR HP MP

and now gona cry for dk wand?

my suggestion is closed pl for only bs itens, there you will see a true skills

100% Agreed, it always happens you are in pl and some1 come so u say oh an ek so you start fighting him you blizz and -10 -10 so u are like wtf :o , its nonsense to fight an item whore u know who will win. fantastic- here my best item is an mp21 hoses -.- but with that i can 0wn u :]

Will be very very very Good to do pl bs items

fantastic-