Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

How Do You Think New Server Is Doing

Hi guys and girls

just wanted to ask you all how you think the new server is going. is the lag better etc

Sexy

Hi guys and girls

just wanted to ask you all how you think the new server is going. is the lag better etc

Sexy

well server is definitely better but i still experience lag and frequent disconnect. any of u guys know how to fix this? some said is my telephone wire that cost this problem. perhaps the DSLAM card. i need to ask them to change. when i ping example google i get alot of request timed out. :(

Smellz this is an issue that should be handled via a ticket

it is likely that you have a virus or spyware on your machine you should begin with

scanning your machine for both using trend online scanner

if your data is not geting to google you have serious problems with your pc or your isp

Delay for me didnt changed. But i noticed Faster connection time and faster teleports/map changes.

Also managing the server the responce is a little faster. I can notice the memory increased.

Ive noticed it to be less laggy than the past few weeks. Cant say much for delay however I havent had a chance to test it. I dont know if the website is still hosted on the same server as the game server but if it is, ive think my ping has improved by about 30-40.

VERY improved server -- even though i thought it was perfect before; you somehow managed to make it better!

Thank you very much to the admin staff for using their personal money to make this server happen and to support the players in the manner that they've been so supportive in utilizing. Great job so far and I hope you guys continue to provide 150% service. :)

well i will check with that online scanner and i tried something at my company's pc. i ping google yet they still tell me alot of request time out. perhaps is the isp?

The credits this time goes to scatterp.

Setup of new server was 1 hour work, dealing with the hosting company was like 3 weeks everyday for him because i was traveling lot.

The hosting company used to be great but this time they screwed it. We was ready for an instant move and they took 2 weeks to complete the task they told 24 hours.

But we are staying with the planet because the Uptime is 100% trustable.

Also, just to add some info, the old server used to be 2 gb ram. The new one is 4. I guess that causes the little faster teleports.

Also i heard from scatterp that the Asian Area got much better ping now. So be care!

Also i heard from scatterp that the Asian Area got much better ping now. So be care!

i have 436ms ping on average. previously is better.

my connection time is much faster, but for some reason my FPS have dropped about 40 <_<

but i used to be 360 fps so i guess i shouldnt complain about 320 :P

Last time I at old server I got 800-1000 fps.but now I have 900-1100 don't know is the new server or what make it up 100++fps

shit. that sux.

Do u remember your old ping?

Malaysian conection are bad :(

His problem seems to be on his ISP or Computer because he also has a bad ping to google...

shit. that sux.

Do u remember your old ping?

i think 360 - 400 only well that is pinging from my company but at my home i 369ms at average is so much better! and i ping continuously i dont get any request timed out anymore. i called up isp they said have some problems for pass 2 days so i guess now is ok. ty all

Hi guys and girls

Sexy

i dont really know why, but ever since ive been getting EXCELENT ping. couldnt be better :D

i am vry lag...but i have a bad conection too.

i think older was better