Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Ice Rapier

yea!!!! then we could also make criti15 or rep15 dk sets what u think???

Anyway imo HB Watermelon has this item, u could try it!

While in theory it makes sense, ice rapier would dominate too much. The rapier has too far of a crit distance.

The axe on the other hand would be pretty cool looking, pretty crappy, but cool looking. I'd be for an axe lolz.

While in theory it makes sense, ice rapier would dominate too much. The rapier has too far of a crit distance.

I agree with Synz here, the rapier just has too far of a crit range for something like this.

I'm not opposed to the idea of an Ice Axe, however. It has a shorter crit range, so it could slightly more damage to make it more of a balance.

i dont think its a good idea men :P

i do think its kind of too much of a change and its "fruity" :D

it makes sense, via xelima rap, sword and axe.

but if you think that way then there should be medusa rap, sword and axe,

and that would be no bueno.

so sry, Stang i think we should just keep ice sword.

It would be nice to have the admins. activate the Medusa sword back to

the drop list.

I agree with Synz here, the rapier just has too far of a crit range for something like this.

I'm not opposed to the idea of an Ice Axe, however. It has a shorter crit range, so it could slightly more damage to make it more of a balance.

Actually ice axe would be just lovely :) I think it would be less usefull than ice sword, but still quite neat item to have! BIG yes for that.

I think ice rapier is long overdue tbh. I don't want a fruit server, but I see it more as something that should have been developed to complete the package. Sure make it rare, or rarer than ice sword, but make it possible.

ice axe perhaps, make crit range like a rapier for it and the str required like a normal baxe..make it also do a bit of dmg as a weapon like an avg SBH (when unactivated) and it becomes a war item.. (mostly wars with high str and axe skill). the drop rate.. could be made a rarer than ice sword..to balance the crit range and unactivated dmg/hp.. has tobe rare enough to not effect the value of BH's.. but perhaps one or two a year drop.. max 4. almost like an x rapier in drop rate.

sounds fruta thou. But i like my idea

This whole suggestion is just full of fail.

Why don't we make some ice hammers and ice boots and ice bows???? THAT'D BE FUN AMIRITE?

Why don't we make some ice hammers and ice boots and ice bows???? THAT'D BE FUN AMIRITE?

hells yeah!

dont forget a ice dagger that casts blizzard.

ice axe perhaps, make crit range like a rapier for it and the str required like a normal baxe..make it also do a bit of dmg as a weapon like an avg SBH (when unactivated) and it becomes a war item.. (mostly wars with high str and axe skill). the drop rate.. could be made a rarer than ice sword..to balance the crit range and unactivated dmg/hp.. has tobe rare enough to not effect the value of BH's.. but perhaps one or two a year drop.. max 4. almost like an x rapier in drop rate.

sounds fruta thou. But i like my idea

you are asking for an axe with rapier range and sbh dmg, with 169 full swing?

hells yeah!

dont forget a ice dagger that casts blizzard.

thatd be sick

like diablo2 status.. when you swing the dagger it has a certain % chance to cast blizzard

lolz

looking SOJ

The problem here is this guys, you are confusing items that could be expected to be legitimately ingame with fruit items.

Should we remove Xel rapier and Xel axe as well?

Can someone explain, with the existence of Xel rapier and xel axe why ice rapier/ice axe with a well-thought out drop rate should not be added.

If you fall back on "its a fruit item like medusa bow" then you're not doing this discussion service. It's in a completely different league.

Why is it impossible to allow ice rapier ingame but be ok with xelima rapier? If development was continuing properly for this game (not at the ice-age crawl that HB Korea has) it might be an item we could expect to see.

Eldon, anything that isn't stock Helbreath just isn't what the community likes to hear. Someone has ingrained in their minds that any changes are bad pretty much.

Ice rapier in essence would be overkill regarding the fact that it has such a long crit range and the effect it has (and what it's used for). Ice axe is fair game though in my opinion.

But yeah, people saying crap like medusa boots is ridiculous, especially since this suggestion has sound foundation.

The problem here is this guys, you are confusing items that could be expected to be legitimately ingame with fruit items.

Can someone explain, with the existence of Xel rapier and xel axe why ice rapier/ice axe with a well-thought out drop rate should not be added.

If you fall back on "its a fruit item like medusa bow" then you're not doing this discussion service. It's in a completely different league.

Why is it impossible to allow ice rapier ingame but be ok with xelima rapier? If development was continuing properly for this game (not at the ice-age crawl that HB Korea has) it might be an item we could expect to see.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You guys want either more crit range + ice effect, or more dice damage, less crit range, and ice effect.

IMO Nothing needs to be added in this regard. The sword is a happy medium of dice damage and range. When used properly it almost always results in an ek.

Xelima Rapier is a way for mages to X people. They don't need a weapon that would freeze, because they have SPELLS that freeze already.

The only addition that could POSSIBLY be reasonable, would be the ice axe, but who really wants to sac the LS crit range for mediocre battle axe dice damage? (Hint: YOU AREN'T USING ICE SWORD FOR IT'S DAMAGE, AND YOU WOULDN'T USE ICE AXE FOR IT EITHER)

You guys want either more crit range + ice effect, or more dice damage, less crit range, and ice effect.

IMO Nothing needs to be added in this regard. The sword is a happy medium of dice damage and range. When used properly it almost always results in an ek.

Xelima Rapier is a way for mages to X people. They don't need a weapon that would freeze, because they have SPELLS that freeze already.

The only addition that could POSSIBLY be reasonable, would be the ice axe, but who really wants to sac the LS crit range for mediocre battle axe dice damage? (Hint: YOU AREN'T USING ICE SWORD FOR IT'S DAMAGE, AND YOU WOULDN'T USE ICE AXE FOR IT EITHER)

yeh like you say, you wouldn't use it either cos dmg sux- thats why i reckon they shuld have 182/169+ full swing for this axe and give it some might- almost like bbh3/a decent sbh or something.. and give it some crit range or not and make it rare, like rare..more rare than xr for sure, has to be.

yeh like you say, you wouldn't use it either cos dmg sux- thats why i reckon they shuld have 182/169+ full swing for this axe and give it some might- almost like bbh3/a decent sbh or something.. and give it some crit range or not and make it rare, like rare..more rare than xr for sure, has to be.

You're just crazy man.... just crazy.

the point on special weapons is to use it for it's activation, not as a normal weapon to pvp/pvm

or have you ever seen some 1 trainning with xelima blade or xelima axe?

the point on special weapons is to use it for it's activation, not as a normal weapon to pvp/pvm

or have you ever seen some 1 trainning with xelima blade or xelima axe?

I know what the point of these weapons which activate are, did you notice thou that this is a suggestion thread/area of the forum? What I have written is nothing more than that .. - a suggestion

a suggestion is something you think will make the game better, and i am just saying i dont see any way that making an activation weapon become a normal dmg weapon can improve the game