Sign in to follow this  
Guest WetWendy

Lag?

from my own experience of the game and my knowledge in computers and coding etc...

I can tell right here, right now that this SS and the last SS of the additional topic show that there is a massivly heavy lagg going on on the client-computer, it's not lagg in internet-connection or data-transfering between client & server, but it is graphical lagg which is created due to a full memory or a memorry bug that appeard.

My best guess on this is that the computer is processing some sort of data and bugs on this and is trying to restore it, perhaps performing a "memory dump" and laggs the entire computer, a memory dump appears when the physical RAM is full of data, or when the graphical memory is full.

i can confirm that memory was not full the machine hes using cost me to much money for that

lag doesnt look like that even if i happen to get below 50 fps....

lag can look simular to that how ever can not to my knowledge look like what i saw since i saw it live..

from my own experience of the game and my knowledge in computers and coding etc...

I can tell right here, right now that this SS and the last SS of the additional topic show that there is a massivly heavy lagg going on on the client-computer, it's not lagg in internet-connection or data-transfering between client & server, but it is graphical lagg which is created due to a full memory or a memorry bug that appeard.

My best guess on this is that the computer is processing some sort of data and bugs on this and is trying to restore it, perhaps performing a "memory dump" and laggs the entire computer, a memory dump appears when the physical RAM is full of data, or when the graphical memory is full.

wouldnt a memory dump be a blue screen thing ?

i think there might be enough screens to make a movie but if it was just lag disident/jamie would not have taken screens of it ... since screens of lag make a boring picture :)

Bad luck on our part - but also kind of annoyed arg wasn't disqualified when they weren't online at the event start time (they got matched up against us first but then we had to fight survivors because they weren't on - thus they only had to fight one team to win).

However, great event idea, was a lot of fun, just wish all the bad stuff hadn't gone on.

Don't get me wrong though, thank you for doing the event.

Bad luck on our part - but also kind of annoyed arg wasn't disqualified when they weren't online at the event start time (they got matched up against us first but then we had to fight survivors because they weren't on - thus they only had to fight one team to win).

However, great event idea, was a lot of fun, just wish all the bad stuff hadn't gone on.

If u won against Survivors... what makes u think that they can beat us?

We would have if SLY hadn't been bugged. You didn't kill him because you let dissident die, you killed him because he bugged - there's no defence against that (even then I reckon we could have beaten you if it wasn't stopped and then resumed).

I reckon Survivors would give you a run for your money, they are a good guild.

What r u talking about? SLYONE is an edited char...

4 vs 4... u all died... no Arg died? 4-0.....

We didnt beat u... we own u.

Can u argue that? 4 args standing... 4 Inev... down.

there is a math law that is like this:

if A > B, and B > C ---> A > C

so if Argen won vs > Inevitable, and Inevitable won vs > Surivors ---> in theory Argen should have won > vs Survs ( even tho i think Survs would have given a better fight for sure, and i doubt they would have lost without cancel against em)

final pic of event:

IPB Image

btw if some1 is interestied in trading for a ressu wand, contact argen, we have 2 for trade, 1 is booked for bib but u can offer for the other!

All I'm saying guys is - if you'd done that as a sports team you would have been disqualified. Players have missed out on previous events before for being late. As a result of you being late, we had to fight 2 teams rather than 1.

I.e. You skipped a battle just by coming late to the event.

or is it u tryin to get an excuse???

i can imagine u sayin, well we beat Survivors, we have JAMES playin on SLYONE, we can win.. well my friend, sometimes dreams dont come true..

sory..

All I'm saying guys is - if you'd done that as a sports team you would have been disqualified. Players have missed out on previous events before for being late. As a result of you being late, we had to fight 2 teams rather than 1.

I.e. You skipped a battle just by coming late to the event.

So... r u saying that u r the best PVP guild becouse u werent late??

u know... elite goes direct to final ;D ahjajajaj

nah it was a good fight, and was my first pvp event in a reduced group, i enjoyed it :D

Nah i'm just being honest.

You guys played well, not denying that.

But you did come late and skip a fight, our cancel mage did bug out, and a GM was given the swing vote. These are facts of the match. If you want think you're the best given that that's fine, but it's hardly a conclusive win for you guys.

Not my fault you were too scared to 5v5 again, I suppose relying on a bug to down the cancel mage was the only chance you had.

Anyway, grats on your win. At the end of the day, despite all my reservations about the event, you guys won.

im wondering, becouse as far i know, SLYONE entered in ur guild for pvp event right before it started, on same day, and it looks like all ur pvp event strategy was based on him, how can be possible xD

If u r going to be honest... answer that.

Do u really think... that u can beat us without cancell mage? And since when and edited char is allowed to play an event? Its kinda unfair... But in fair play... u lost. 4 vs 4 without cancell mage... it was still a fair condition to play... why did u lost?

So... be honest plz.

Guest WetWendy

5v5 again bi right now?