Sign in to follow this  
Guest WetWendy

Lag?

Might be a series of bad memory allocations made by the game.

It'd be a hard bug to reproduce and fix, best of luck.

I only wanna said 1 thing.

Like in all the events played, its all know that if u make dc and cant come back u are out of the event. Its was always like that. So why we will accpet to play 5 v 5 again?. He was tped again by a Gm. He Couldent ROC. Why he couldent? We dc lag all the time and we could log again. So 4 v 4 was preatty fair to me.

But plz close this cuz is useless.

eldon, i didnt want to say this, becouse tyrone is a good guy, and even tho he has edited items ( which i dont complain about), i think James makes his chars/items a bad reputation, becouse i have never seen him acting like a d1ckhead. Anyway, about what u said, i think argenlandia will acept a 5 vs 5 vs ur guild, and if u dont use a cancel edited mage, i d like to see the result, but as u lost 4 vs 4 without edited items involved, i think we have more chance of winning

just to make things clear, im not saying ur guild cant beat us or some flame of that kind, my point is id like to see a 5 vs 5 with legal items, and see the result, i think it wont change

Well, cancel didn't really aid is in killing dissident. We did that without cancel. I agree James can sometimes cause a bad rep, but he's a good pvper on the whole.

Dissident actually lag/bump dc'd and we killed him while he was running on the relog.

It was more the fact that we'd lost a mage than that we'd lost a cancel mage. I think we were winning otherwise. If Sly hadn't got that bug it woulda been 5 v 4 and we woulda owned. Argenlandia is a good guild, and excellent PVP but I was really hoping it'd be fair pvp event all round, that bug ruined it for us, no way we can win with an SB against (SB takes care of 1 mage so if you only have 2 left, you really only have 1 active mage - not enough to kill anyone).

Guest WetWendy

I only wanna said 1 thing.

Like in all the events played, its all know that if u make dc and cant come back u are out of the event. Its was always like that. So why we will accpet to play 5 v 5 again?. He was tped again by a Gm. He Couldent ROC. Why he couldent? We dc lag all the time and we could log again. So 4 v 4 was preatty fair to me.

But plz close this cuz is useless.

Would of been a good challange for argen guild turulo ;p, but to my amazement u didnt accept ? ?:S i understand ressu is big risk, but i really wanted to see how things wud of planned out if it was left at a 5v5, considered fair.. we had problems,, fair thing to do was restart.

And i dont understand why scat has said to vote its clear of the outcome and basicly very obvious that it wud end in a tie.. But why has white recieved the power of final vote? ?? this has confused me and raged me more than most is whites vote.. (he is an elv) lives n sleeps with em :S , talks with ya's on nearlly all days and gives the vote to the elvs.. very unfair, im 101% if a gm voted towards u this way there wud be non stop post's.

Before the fight had even started hunter had recieved all whispers saying for me not to use cancel from argen guild.. and more complaints so its clear ;p.

GM'S new, argens knew, if SLYONE stayed Inevitable wins.. xD.

BUT GRATS ARGENLANDIA XD 2 RESSU MUHAUHEA

if SLYONE wouldnt have edit items like cancel and medu, or if at least REAL USER WOULD HAVE PLAYED IT, we wouldnt have complained. And if u were a normal mage, not a cancel , even with z wand and all that things, but without cancel and medu neck, i think result wouldnt have changed.

Btw Dissident died, and he had rod/dm5/abh rep++, so even tho hes not a mage, he was a high damage, im 130 str and my dmg sucks, so does SB damage while running, so we had low dmg on wars also

James u its not fear cuz u laged like Dissi or not but u die. Thats why u cant relog again in time. U cant said no 1 kill u cuz u cant c ur hp at that moment. Like eldon said Dissi die cuz he relog and u kill him.

White and Hunter saw u die. Its cuz u lag? sure but u die. Its not fair that u came back and play.

Eldon Slyone is not only Cancel. He got insane pa set ie neck medu neck and hp set. So is like imortal char. U use this char to pvp guild? Thats hylarius.

JAmes is a good player but using Sly is lame.

Well Eldon, if SLYONE wouldnt die or anything u would loose anyways, its an Inmortal char, played by a non hands guy..

u rlly think u can beat us? stop deamin, my friends r tryin to be nice.. but i wont, u dont know how to do a pvp. Thats it. accept it..

U like tactics? well Dissident runin and u tryin to kill him is a tactic, so we can take care of SLY..

BTW, ill bring an old phrase to my mind.. "James u are always involved in this kind of threads...maybe U are the problem..."

Theres a lot of theorys about this bug but noone really can show me how is caused. If we can make this bug happens on purpose im sure the coders can deal with it. Help!

true, if somone knows how to re-create this in a very easy way, let us know.

The "dragging around" which slyone talks about I can reproduce if the apo map is open and I go to a certain spot in the abby map.

On-topic again:

the voting was even, my final vote in GM-guild-chat was taken in account by Scat himself, which was continue the event 4v4.

"elvine side picker" << totally not, i'll clearify why I picked 4v4 instead of re-match 5v5 or cancel:

I judged as a GM here, neutral, not picking sides and basing off on experience and what I saw happening myself, which was SLYONE going down due to heavy lagg on my screen, and the SS confirms it all.

This SS clearly shows lagg, either caused by a local problem with SLYONE's computer, internet connection failure or something like that.

It shows and it IS lagg, though SLYONE didn't Disconnect in first place, lagged, but no DC and that costed him his life.

And there I basicly followed Event Rules, which are applied for ALL events held on this server, Disconnect or die = OUT of the event.

We (Actually me lol :P) already introduced Recall On Connect which allows you to return to arena's within 20 seconds of the DC, so we already convering Disconnections due to massive lagg or massive numbers of actions on the screen.

In first place the guild pvp was meant for guilds to match their powers against eachother.

Personally I think getting member(s) in last minute for the event doesn't show how good your guild is at all, it shows partly how weak you are and how much in need you are of better players to play FOR YOU to win FOR YOU, which right here has failed to happen (which i'm partly glad for).

Personally I also think SLYONE is already powerfull enough and actually has no need to be in any events and shouldn't even be allowed in events in first place because of the many advantages he has which other player's don't have access to.

now the flaming of eachother here will end right at this post.

-Closed-