Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

Bring Back Town Eks.

Bring back town Ek's  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back town ek's and add a reward for winning sade.

• Yes
    • No

Ok 7 months ago when was when i last enjoyed a sade. It was about Ek's as well as playing sade but now there seriously no fun at all for a few of us and its a shame.

I suggest bringing back town ek's and introducing some reward for winning sade. Nothing to major but some thing worth building for none the less. I dont have an idea on what the reward could be but im sure if we all work together we can come up with a good idea thats not too unfair but provides alittle motivation to build.

Anyway heres a couple of my suggestions.

-Winning town gets double the gold droprate.

-Winning town gets 4% more exp? or something.. not sure where that one is going.

-Winning town gets a party zerk bonus. Hence the bigger the party the greater dmg zerk does. 2 members could be +3 dmg. 3+4 and so on. Pvm wise though.

-Winning town gets a different set of Tp's. Dungeon 4, and Toh 3.

-Winning town gets a random prize from ch guy instead of gold. (All stones/ores and so on)

-Winning town gets 10% more mr? as in 110% mr instead of 100.

Theres a couple of light hearted suggestions but im sure we can come up with something worth while. Sade has always been about the epic fights and what not.

Ok i can think of a drawback but i have the perfect solution.

-People will camp towns and not build.

Solution. Make sades have a reward.

Im sure if we pull together as a community we can get the the best of both sides of crusades. Thanks!

Yeah, crusades having more of an effect for the winning town would be nice. Right now it's basically an individual reward but the whole town has to participate or they won't win.

Like make zerk last 60 seconds for the winning town, or a 20% higher chance of stones dropping from monsters or something.

yeh thats a nice idea synz and exe....... Wheres your suggestion??

Helbreath sades are so much fun, you should be able to choose what you want todo... ek or build. Like i said if the reward is good enough people WILL build so please use a little comman sense instead of spamming useless replys.

I think you set the poll up wrong...

Add an option for bring back eks, but no other reward for winning sade and you might get more accurate results.

yeh thats a nice idea synz and exe....... Wheres your suggestion??

Yeah, crusades having more of an effect for the winning town would be nice. Right now it's basically an individual reward but the whole town has to participate or they won't win.

Like make zerk last 60 seconds for the winning town, or a 20% higher chance of stones dropping from monsters or something.

Uhhhh...

Oh, there it is.

then enable eks durong first 10-15 mins of sade, which is more than enough time to destroy shields and fight during that

no on bringing eks back into town during sades, people will camp shop, ect.. no matter what

if eks count inside town.

yes i would like to see a better prize to the winning town.

Im saying if the reward is good people will build....

Like siege for instants everyone has to play seige properly because the reward is worth it.

If the reward for winning sade was good people would build.

I'm all for bring back ek's and making them more justifiable (say you can get ek's in thier town as long as 1 mana shield still stands)

but the crap about extra exp/drops/zerk dmg/mr is just retarded. You're going to take the town that has more power than the other one, and then give them even more power? Sorry, but that's not exactly how it's supposed to work.

If we add it so that you can get EK's whilst the energy shields in town are still active, then people simply will not kill these shields to get a chance to raid for free.

We removed EK'ing from town because likely EVERYONE was campign the enemy shops JUST TO EK !

We removed it so the fight would move to Middleland to the stones, so people would really PLAY the crusade like it is suposed to be played.

If we add it so that you can get EK's whilst the energy shields in town are still active, then people simply will not kill these shields to get a chance to raid for free.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that that's the way it would work. Instead of just giving you a bonus of killing someone, while you are hard at work trying to destroy them (even though no one seems to try to defend the ones other then shop) seriously my mage at level 79 killed like 5 of them on her own...

People only camped shop in sades because sades have no rewards only Enemy kills.......................

Why play sade and get nothing when you can camp shop and get something??

What im saying is if theres a reward people would have a choice what they want todo either get the reward for there town or ek. so many people posting when they havent read a thing ive said.

Ok 7 months ago when was when i last enjoyed a sade. It was about Ek's as well as playing sade but now there seriously no fun at all for a few of us and its a shame.

If I remove all the filler stuff from your first sentence in the OT, then all that remains is the above.

7 months ago a Crusade was about EKs as well as playing Crusade, but now they're no fun.

My logical next question, before I take a look at the suggestions, would be why? Why are they no fun anymore? The Crusade hasn't changed at all since 7 months ago. The only thing we removed was the free raid opportunity that existed. Obviously raiding is fun, but it shouldn't be done during a Crusade.

People only camped shop in sades because sades have no rewards only Enemy kills.......................

What im saying is if theres a reward people would have a choice what they want todo either get the reward for there town or ek. so many people posting when they havent read a thing ive said.

There shouldnt be a "Sit in town and EK" option. Sure people can repot easily, but id much rather people repotting and fighting over Mana Stones in ML than me and 3 others afking at the stone because noone is comming to attack yet the entire town is filled with people.

This change to the Town Ek system has made the fights in ML a lot better. Before this change crusade was played in towns, thats not the spirit of the Crusade, and I totally disagree with bringing back EK's in town, even if there was a reward system like you have suggested. There would still be people who just do not care and will use the extra damage as an excuse to get an easy hero set.

There shouldnt be a "Sit in town and EK" option. Sure people can repot easily, but id much rather people repotting and fighting over Mana Stones in ML than me and 3 others afking at the stone because noone is comming to attack yet the entire town is filled with people.

This change to the Town Ek system has made the fights in ML a lot better. Before this change crusade was played in towns, thats not the spirit of the Crusade, and I totally disagree with bringing back EK's in town, even if there was a reward system like you have suggested. There would still be people who just do not care and will use the extra damage as an excuse to get an easy hero set.

I concur 100%