Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Hey Guys Remind Me Bout 3d Card Config

well as server donw and every1 fooling at forums, plz remember me all the tips to grow fps changind 3d card config ( i remember like reducing quality, vert sync)

i bought new PC and wanna test :P, post here all the tricks bout getting more fps!

dale ey no me spamees el post/ che pero ahora te kb ban por tabear

--------------

che gente yo me acuerdo q una vez uno habia dicho de un comando para poner en ejecutar...

1 guy once said a command to execute... dun remember which was

Tab F4;Tab F4;Tab F4;Tab F4;Tab F4;Tab F4;Tab F4;Tab F4;Tab F4; wakakaka

bumpz<down :( end of story

lawl

no but seriously i need to know too...

ok so this is a last resort but this is what I did to increase my fps from around 55 to 150 or so

I think Alrgiht already posted on this but i'm too lazy so i'll show you

Right click on your desktop background, go to Properties click on that, on the top of your properties screen click on the tab that says: Settings

Next, your going to see an option that i've highlighted that says Advanced. Click on that and a screen should pop up

IPB Image

After you take that step, on the top of your advanced screen you should see a tab that says : Troubleshoot.

Click on that. This will take you to your Hardware Acceleration Feature. You can pick and choose which settings are right for you, I've shown the setting that best suits my needs since I have an onboard graphic card.

IPB Image

hope that helps!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just spent about 800$ on a new laptop.....

Since I hadn't been playing, I had No idea I would be screwed with Vista.

Yea.... 60 fps is killing me.

Glad you have such luck tho.... More powa to ya!!

Exec, what's going on in that spanish thread (can you translate in english in the thread). It looks like it's good!

which one?

lol lewbo i played with 47 fps since i have been in nemesis 2, i can understand u ;p

I suggest you to dont do that... since you need to enter to dxdiag and enable everything again when you want to run a 3D program/game.

Do it just in case if the Hardware acceleration doesnt work to you.

I suggest you to dont do that... since you need to enter to dxdiag and enable everything again when you want to run a 3D program/game.

Do it just in case if the Hardware acceleration doesnt work to you.

Ok, does it work any better than the hardware accel tweak though elg? Or just the same?

I'm just interested in how some people can get 900 FPS. I have a very good computer, XP, tweaks, and still find it hard to push 160-180+