Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Korean Gm

well the other day i had an argue with a korean and i was unlucky cuz a GM was on, so i got a mute, but the korean didnt.

so i was thought, why i get a mute when the korean also probably insulted me? i mean just becouse i speak english and he doesnt? ok but this post is not to complain its cuz i think we should HAVE an asian GM.

nowadays lot of asians plays in both towns (grudges and heaven crow) so what if suddenly some of them start insulting in global chat ( cuz i have seen many grudges doing it) and they dont get the right punishment becouse GMs can see if they are talking or insulting or not ( becouse its obvious most english speackers dont know that language). so i think an asian GM should be included, besides this case , also they might need a GM in their timezone and to comunicate them the news, becouse most of them have less english than spanish ppl xD.

well just an idea, think about it, but i understand also that it will be hard to find an asian that can speak english with GM staff and that wants to be GM; besides he should be trustworthy, but well just suggesting..

Actually i dont think there is a GM needed for this.

Some koreans do speak english, and there is translator online to help translate to the koreans.

If you think someone insults you, then use /tooff...

You are not better your self not to insult other players..

Use the /tooff more often, and there will be no problems.

Heaven Crow is a Japanese, Grudge a Korean guild... they speaks 2 different languages xD

Beside that, of course would be nice to have a Korean GM or an asian GM for their time zone. It is just not easy, i dont personally know them good enought and i dont know who are trustable and who dont.

Being GM is not only about knowlodge and how many languages do they speak, also is about being fair, not biased, honest and trustable.

Some koreans do speak english, and there is translator online to help translate to the koreans.

yes you must tooff 333 korean if you are ares and 170 asians if you are elv

yes you must tooff 333 korean if you are ares and 170 asians if you are elv

You only have to tooff each character once now that your computer keeps an active list of tooff's.

Realistically, there's no way there's that many offensively annoying people on the server. As Ramz said, just tooff the ones you don't want to hear.

Heaven Crow is a Japanese, Grudge a Korean guild... they speaks 2 different languages xD

Beside that, of course would be nice to have a Korean GM or an asian GM for their time zone. It is just not easy, i dont personally know them good enought and i dont know who are trustable and who dont.

Being GM is not only about knowlodge and how many languages do they speak, also is about being fair, not biased, honest and trustable.

you speak japanese, if you need more help...ask shompy XD

pd:

pascual

heaven crow guildmaster

Spam. Closed.

If we want to add another GM to the staff, we'll contact YOU. Don't contact us pls...

+1

If u guys bored go and use the new autoupdate system for test and post suggestions abot in in a new threath.

This Game needs to become more friendly for new users, and this is a good step.