Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Very Very Tragic, Sad News

It is with great sadness, regret and sorrow that I share with you this news.

Calu's love, his girlfriend, Coneja, passed away from heart failure.

I am sure now his heart is broken also.

I will be calling Calu as soon as I can get this number I have sorted out.

I have 2 extra digits.

Needless to say, he will not be in game for awhile.

We will figure out what we, as a staff, can do to show our respect to Calu.

Please join me in praying for Calu, coneja's family and friends and all who knew her.

She had a smile as big as Abaddon and a heart like gold.

I cant imagine the pain that Calu is in. He is going to need a lot of support, prayers and I want

him to have as much privacy in this time as possible.

I will let you know when I speak to him.

If anyone has his home number..can you PM me it so I can figure out

what is wrong with this number I have.

Thank you.

My my... this is very very bad news! I'm speechless...

A heartattack is aweful at such a young age. It's very very unfair.

My thoughts are with you Calu! I hope we will see you back at Nemesis soon, but take all the time you need. We will handle Nemesis together, don't worry!

Be strong, though I'm sure you will... you always have been strong!

Hunter told me the news in private at the GM quarter... I was shocked... and I still am shocked by this tragic news.

Calu, my friend, i'm with you, if there is anything we can do, please let us know, we are here to support and help you at anytime, with anything.

Sexy and I are going to make a private room, where we can share any details or info we have with you guys.

We also dont want anything posted here...until we get a sense of things.

I'll let you know the pass for the priv room

or come ask me in game for it.

ok? thanks, guys

I know you are all shocked and upset....and we are going to absolutely do something as a staff, to show Calu how much he means to us.

i found the threath.

Also im moving this threath to the general forum as half the people of the server already know it, its not a secret and his friends deserve to know how it was also.

My girlFriend coneja/luzC name was Carolina Itati Artal. She was 25 years old and she left us on monday november 3 at 10 AM.

She somehow died by a hearth failure yes, but it was caused by the disease she was holding from his born called Cystic fibrosis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cystic_fibrosis

She was going to have a Lung transplantation about in a year when her lung lost certain percentage of capability but on Sunday 2 she started to have serious breath problems so we take her to hospital for artificial breath on the afternoon. Then at aprox 10 pm medics made visit quits and she was pretty better. Then on monday morning suddently i got a call from her sister telling me that she was going to be "intube" because she was worst so i runned to hospital and when i get into the therapy it was already 5 minutes late...

I knewed his disease from the day i knowed her and i dont cared she was the happyness of my life in the time i was with her and she will always be. Actually i remember her and i get a smile and not a cry.

I will not fall down because this because she will care me and

i will still be around and active.

I am very thanks to all my friends for being with me in the worst moment, specially for my Guild Pollerudos, they was all here with me all the time, some of them traveled long distance for this, others mailed me and called me and sms or PM but they was all with me.

This was Her, and i will always remember her.

IPB Image

IPB Image

No te conozco pero realmente lo lamento mucho. Se me puso la piel de gallina al leer esto. Espero que te mejores y que sigas siendo fuerte como lo demostras.

Saludos.

Hola Calu queria saludarte y tratar de darte lo que mas pueda de mis fuerzas por que tambien se lo que es perder alguien qeu pensas que es el Pilar de tu vida y la fuente de tu Felicidad...:'( recien hace 5 minutos me entero por Chicho lo que sucedio y te juro q hasta entendi lo que me estaba diciendo que fue cuando llor? lol.. senti lo que hace un par de a?os me habia sucesido ami mismo.. queria decirte q Fuerzas Macho! si lla te hizo Feliz mas lo hara desde Donde Este!! te cuidara siempre y mas te vale Sonrias xq sino Yo creo q todos veremos su cachetada desde el cielo jee.. Calu conta con migo para lo q sea aunq sea no se.. no nos conocemos mucho pero SABE q te apoyo en lo que sea!

UN ABRAZO ENORME Y TE ACOMPA?O EN TODO! sinceramente estoy shokeado de verdad.. Y SERAS FELIZ eso es seguro!!:) PM me x lo que sea ! aunq se q tenes mil amigos delante de mi yo pienso q muchas veces nadie entiende tanto como la persona q tambien lo vivi?!! Saludos Calu otra ves

ai :( dios

no los conoci.. pero de verdad lo senti ... :S

t deseo lo mejor.. y qt sea leve..

mi sentido pesame..

mis respetos..

ana.

Calu, I'll support you and help you the best I can. If there is anything I can do, just tell me. If you want to just chill and chat thats ok too, just let me know. I'll figure out something too.

This is really sad to hear.

You, her family, and all who knew her have my condolences.

It's always sad to see someone leave us at such a young age.

Ya lo dije por PM y lo repito. Lo lamento mucho. Nadie se merece algo asi y menos vos.

Cualquier cosa que nesecites aca estaremos para ayudar.

que mal lo que a sucedido.lo siento mucho calu.tu novia era muy buena persona =(

espero que te mejores.cuidate

saludo

Very sad news..

Condolences from myself and rach and our family.

These times are hard , and may your faith whatever it be, keep u strong in the weeks to come.

Rest in Peace Carolina Itati Artal.

Cannon has asked to post condolences on behalf of critical guild, due to his poor english.

On behalf of Critical guild ,R.I.P Carolina Itati Artal

Mis condolencias calu, esto posta q es una muy mala noticia :( :(

Espero q estes bien, si keres charlar o algo, ya sabes toy en msn, y si necesitas algo solo pedilo.

:( this is so sad I only met her once but found her to be very sweet. This is horrable I am ao sorry Farjat I'm sure she is with God in heaven and looking down on you fondly she will be your Gaurdian Angel watching over you. I will pray for you in tonights prayers.