Sign in to follow this  
MilkCow

Fix That Silentwood!

SilentWood good hunt place and exp place for low lvls too... there needs to go with party if want survive...

in this server SW sux there is no monsters like normal..... DV is goood there is monsters and nice place but aresdens SW is weak... do something!!

SilentWood good hunt place and exp place for low lvls too... there needs to go with party if want survive...

in this server SW sux there is no monsters like normal..... DV is goood there is monsters and nice place but aresdens SW is weak... do something!!

agreed

Dv is soo good mages can go round up and blizz but in SW its 2 packed and 2 many cliffs :S

fix slient wood :D:D

Ha, do what i do. Hunt in Death Valley on Raid Days. So many ettins.

Made this coz i made one other like before i started army ;D so likes 1years ago.... but nothing happened ;D maybe now something happens ^^

lol, i always look both, and i prefer SW, so much creatures there, Dv is kinda boring..

and much more ettins in SW

just an opinion

SW is a fun map, except when so much crap gets cluttered on the cliffs, its hard for a mage to do it alone, warrior has an easier time, but it can get taxing pretty quick.. i dont like all the tiny monsters

Guest mamadas

lol, i always look both, and i prefer SW, so much creatures there, Dv is kinda boring..

just an opinion

maybe the kid that made this post used to play a server with 100 ettins constantly respawning on sw?

just an opinion

maybe the kid that made this post used to play a server with 100 ettins constantly respawning on sw?

xD Never have played server where is normal SW...? kid...? ok i dont want start this ^^

just an opinion

mmmm maybe.. maybe..

OH, he is Survivor GM.. im sory.. lol :lol: im just kiddin

Go to Death Valley then sit in Silent Wood. The difference is amazing. There are constantly a lot more Ettins and Mountain Giants spawning in Death Valley than there are in Silent Wood.

Like i said, on most sunday raid days, if i get bored i go to Death Valley and hunt ettins because its VERY rare to find one in SW.

Its funny theres a quest to kill 20 ettins in Silent Wood, i wonder how many times that has been completed.

Really? I've gone in SW and had spawns up the *censored*... including ettins. Other than that they are kind of hard to come across.. though they're easier to find than MGs, from my experience.

You need to kill others Mobs from the map to have a chance to get a Spawn from Ettins...

If you only go there and kill Ettins or MG there will be a Point where there will not be any single Ettin or MG.

-

About Increasing the spawn... i dont know if it is a good idea. Since there is no raid day on week days everyone train at Garden already... Server sometimes become boring because there is no one at ML, IB, Dungeons. They(Elvs and Ares) are trainning and almost hidding xD

Plus Dragonia, the chance to find a mass fight decrease... and it would decrease even more if we give another map to train in safe when we already have many.

You need to kill others Mobs from the map to have a chance to get a Spawn from Ettins...

If you only go there and kill Ettins or MG there will be a Point where there will not be any single Ettin or MG.

-

About Increasing the spawn... i dont know if it is a good idea. Since there is no raid day on week days everyone train at Garden already... Server sometimes become boring because there is no one at ML, IB, Dungeons. They(Elvs and Ares) are trainning and almost hidding xD

Plus Dragonia, the chance to find a mass fight decrease... and it would decrease even more if we give another map to train in safe when we already have many.

The problem is there that ettins, wws and mgs spawns more in dv than what they do in sw. And what makes it even more as a problem is that sw map is like a labyrinth compared to dv; dv is clear and easy+fun map to hunt in. There ain't such a spot in sw as you got the upper isle in dv.

Eather those both should be made as sucky or sw should be made better.

kill other mobs in sw? WHAT MOBS? have you been there?

Im there now, there are spots full of Mobs. [Trolls, tentocle, Skel, clay, etc]

The amount of Mobs on both Maps are equal.

Dont compare it with Garden because this one was already setted by the staff to have a Higher amount of Mobs than the standar.

-

The problem is there that ettins, wws and mgs spawns more in dv than what they do in sw. And what makes it even more as a problem is that sw map is like a labyrinth compared to dv; dv is clear and easy+fun map to hunt in. There ain't such a spot in sw as you got the upper isle in dv.

Eather those both should be made as sucky or sw should be made better.

I dont think they spawn more [Ettins and MGs] at DV than SW, they just spawn and it is random...

There are only a "maximum-object" and a "random-mob-generator" [1 6]

About being a labyrith, is true. But it depend of how do you see it... i mean, when it is a labyrinth like SW is the mobs got stucked and it is more easier to hunt them when you are trainning/hunting alone or in a small party.

Edit: There are areas (top from the map,) wich are allways clear and could be like a mirror from the island at DV... we could change some way-points (i think this is what decide where the spawns could appear)

--

off topic:

About Ettins and MG, we all want to hunt them :P

Ettins and MG have amazing drops, they have some rare enabled that it seems not being enabled at Neme 1.

A pit like we had on Neme 1 at ML is too much, would be great if we increase de amount of Ettins and MG at ML... Just making a BIG pit (Same size than ML Map size) with 10 from each. Then that would guarantee that we will have 10 ettins and 10 MG beside the amount of Ettins and MG wich spawn random on ML and/or are already there.

Elquasn... DV is normal... but SW..... not i have played ~7years servers and i know what is SW.... never checked int or usa hb screenshots??? or visited there?? and checked SW?

ps. And new players needs to have change to hunt, in ml they cant coz there is one goldie hunter like maco^^ and that some other global whiner mage.... and sw is perfect for them and for every1 so... it blows too coz DV is normal and there spawns is normal...

I've trainer in SW with my elvs during raid days and the spawn is quite normal. Ettins are supposed to be more rare than clops and stuff. So do ogres, ww and mgs.

Guest mamadas

Guys You should stop crying,,

Gms already changed the tp spot because elvs was near ib so it was "better"

stop asking for pointless changes,

SW is pretty weak in comparison to DV "mamadas". This isn't a cry, it's a pretty valid point and you shouldn't be so quick to take out your noob stick and wave it around.

well if the spawns are the same

can we get the same map as DV for SW?

bcuz in Sw there isnt much for a mage 2 go around and blizz stuff

like in the upper isle of DV

Guest mamadas

SW is pretty weak in comparison to DV "mamadas". This isn't a cry, it's a pretty valid point and you shouldn't be so quick to take out your noob stick and wave it around.

Its obviously a bunch of crying kids,

i dont see any elv creating posts about how much it sux the cyc pit on d2 elv side ?

ares cried alot about elv tp , and it was changed, sw and dv are different, but same respawn

just as ml elv and ares cycs pit

well if the spawns are the same

can we get the same map as DV for SW?

bcuz in Sw there isnt much for a mage 2 go around and blizz stuff

like in the upper isle of DV

lols