Sign in to follow this  
Cake

Moar Gm

I think we need some more GMs, even if it's only one. They wouldn't be a normal GM though, they would be used only for events. Obviously, the name would be Event[GM]. Some people don't like hunting on non-raid days! I think with a GM dedicated to events, we can kill some of the boredom during the weekday.

WAD U THINK?

I think we need some more GMs, even if it's only one. They wouldn't be a normal GM though, they would be used only for events. Obviously, the name would be Event[GM]. Some people don't like hunting on non-raid days! I think with a GM dedicated to events, we can kill some of the boredom during the weekday.

WAD U THINK?

i think iz nas :o

WAD U THINK?

i like

Guest mamadas

if im not wrong, MJ feeled the last gm spot available and he was gone in like 2 weeks?

white gm is spamming his "jokes" on gm chat all day

farjat is the most active gm right now, he plays on his gm and on his chars, IMO yeah we need 1 gm dedicated to events or atleast VERY ACTIVE on his gm account

Sadly Hunter is not active at the moment, and those who knows him well know why.

I know the other GM's are doing what they can for holding an event, but it can't be with special prices lik: exp event, mr event.

Nemesis probely need that one of a GM more, but yet it takes pretty much trust to do that.

In my oppinion some GM's are active, and having fun with friends ingame.

Hopefully will Farjat have a good anwser on this.

Hunter announced his come back prety soon again, so you'll see him around soon.

I am trying to hold events when I can, but my timezone doesn't always match for other people who play... and I can only play during certain hours of the day due to my college.

Soon i'll be having a week of vacation so by then i'll be able to hold more events at times when hunter isn't here.

We currently have enough GM's in the team, although an upgrade of one of the GM's to Event GM (gm lvl 3) would be nice, this way MR events and exp events can be done by this Event GM.

I'd suggest to promote the most active GM of the crew, thisway there will be an active Event GM available for making events at approprate times.

The staff is good for me. Maybe u dont c the gm cuz they are not online but they are working a lot for the server.

Maybe It will be nice to have more gm to help new ppl to learn how to play, where to train, what monster kill, when there are is raid time.

In nem 1 Hunter makes a PvP School. Some of the good players on pvp helps the new ppl to make a nice pvp. Thats a nice idea to do.

The staff is good for me. Maybe u dont c the gm cuz they are not online but they are working a lot for the server.

Maybe It will be nice to have more gm to help new ppl to learn how to play, where to train, what monster kill, when there are is raid time.

In nem 1 Hunter makes a PvP School. Some of the good players on pvp helps the new ppl to make a nice pvp. Thats a nice idea to do.

thanks for the compliment that you like the staff.

Whenever players ask me information about something I provide it to them unless it's way too detailed or not appropriate (e.g. exact drop rate numbers)

and the PvP school, nice idea of hunter, he should do it again, I definitly need to join myself :)

I'm up for opening a PvM school for new players, I'll teach them how to hunt a Wyvern, Fire-Wyvern, HC, TW, Dragons and others :)

I don't think the GMs right now would want to be "upgraded" to be an event GM. The only point to log this GM would be if you wanted to hold an event, nothing else. He's not a GM that would look for macroers/help newbs/create mi itanz/etc.

I don't think the GMs right now would want to be "upgraded" to be an event GM. The only point to log this GM would be if you wanted to hold an event, nothing else. He's not a GM that would look for macroers/help newbs/create mi itanz/etc.

100% agree like always.

White u do a nice job. The idea of a GM is, for me, to help newbs talk with players help with problems. I dont like the idea of always make events. Events fill the server with items and dont help. Ppl got plenty of items now.

I saw Withe[GM] Squall[GM] (lazy but still there) and farjat. Where are the others gm. ITs sims like u become a GM and u font have time to play anymore? U dont have internet? wtf :S

Both MJ and Colo (i like ya dude but)

they are both completely inactive as far as i know.. or they arent active enough to justify filling a GM spot with them..

who to replace them tho

maybe we should make Giggles one of their replacements =P she a sweet person and i doubt she would ever be corrupt

One event GM like Hunter is enought.

Farjat summon something time by time.

Having createitems or summons is a BIG responsability.

GMs are there, just because you dont see them doesnt means they are not there.

From my part, im not here to talk or be popular, i just do my job. We spent many hours per day checking logs, banning players and keeping the server clean.

You just dont see this because we work as a team on the Staff room, Team Speak, msn and by tickets.

Finding new GMs is not easy, they need to know more than the basic stuff from HB, be impartial, (if it is posible, speaks more than 1 language) and the most important... trustable and non corruptable.

If we need something is Forum Mods, because this take us time and players dont help us at all here...

From my part, im not here to talk or be popular, i just do my job. We spent many hours per day checking logs, banning players and keeping the server clean.

You just dont see this because we work as a team on the Staff room, Team Speak, msn and by tickets.

Finding new GMs is not easy, they need to know more than the basic stuff from HB, be impartial, (if it is posible, speaks more than 1 language) and the most important... trustable and non corruptable.

If we need something is Forum Mods, because this take us time and players dont help us at all here...

That's my point elg. You guys are busy doing all that log checking and stuff. Should just make a nood GM to hold events. It would take a load off your guys' shoulders and we can hav funz! And welcome back Hunter!

Guest mamadas
' date='Oct 17 2008, 10:27 PM' post='235790']

CupCakes....Im back now. That should help the situation somewhat.

wb hunter

Giggles[GM]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Very well and correctly said.

It is a huge responsibility to "hire" a new GM, and it requires trust.

Even tho they "might" need a new GM, than the GM needs to have a lot of knowledge inside Helbreath, and outside Helbreath.

And if he caan speak more than 1 language as Elguason said, then it's perfect.

Yes server definitely needs more stuff to do and hence a new gm who is ACTIVE and DOES events. No rewards is needed for simple LMS/FFA/cage/castle fights etc, you can do it for fun and pride too. Imo elguason is worth trusting with gm lvl3 or jaapy could perhaps code some of the codes like /summon to work on lvl2 too.

You could also apology me and I'd consider helping you guys once again.