Sign in to follow this  
sold plx rox

Ek's Trade System For? Open Topic

my suggestion is set in ch or command hall a ek trade system but no for lighting blade or something like that :P for stones like Xelima/Merien/Zem or for Majest Point!

Idea:

Xelima: 40~50 Eks

Merien: 40~50 Eks

Zem: 40~50 Eks

1 Majest Point: 50 Eks

i hope what like my suggestion! :D

i found that in hb usa http://www.helbreathusa.com/eventsscavhunt004.php#ekupgrade

cya

Why don't you like it? It takes longer to get that many eks than it is for any of those things.

But I dunno if the server needs it.

Why don't you like it? It takes longer to get that many eks than it is for any of those things.

But I dunno if the server needs it.

Then who would use it??? nobody

If nobody use it?? why waste time doing it??

Ek hunting is already at the top list for most of the players..

By rewarding them to get hero parts if they have enough eks..

By giving a chance to get x/m/zem stones by it, the value of it will decrease A LOT...

Some of us have it way to easy to get eks, and when there is so many "beginners" ingame, it will be easy to obtain these stones..

Ek hunting is already at the top list for most of the players..

By rewarding them to get hero parts if they have enough eks..

By giving a chance to get x/m/zem stones by it, the value of it will decrease A LOT...

Some of us have it way to easy to get eks, and when there is so many "beginners" ingame, it will be easy to obtain these stones..

Pro tip - 5 minutes ES'ing a wyvern with friends+guildmates. I just got more stones than the 1 stone you earned in multiple days eking. Would you seriously trade your entire hero set for 14 stones?

The server probably still doesn't need this though. I'm not saying I'm for it.

Hmmmmm I partially agree I mean we could cash in stones but 40-50 eks r too much instead I think it could be 10 -15 at most since I believe we need to earn them the hard way - ur friend Drago

That was only added on HBusa because everyone most people had full hero set, and ek's were for nothing after that. Bad idea, if u want it to be like that, go play HB usa -_-

Maybe do something like hbusa did.

Those who like to pvp can improve their gear stats with EKs and contribution.

But there was a catch.

The player had to have hero pieces. Not fhero i think but few hundred EKs worth of hero.

That was only added on HBusa because everyone most people had full hero set, and ek's were for nothing after that. Bad idea, if u want it to be like that, go play HB usa -_-

pay for me and i play :D

i like the USA idea why contribution dont make difference u take contri take heros and after??