Sign in to follow this  
jin

To All Players

I can agree to this...I am sick of running around trying to get EKs in ML when people just recall. It's boring, frustrating and a complete waste of my time. But I also see the other points of view.

Dude helbreath is the game in which players have the easiest way out: recall.

U have 2 choices, either u accept this and play, or just play another game...U can't force people to fight or stay if they don't want to.

maybe u guys should just play hb poland just for a week and watch d2 and ml fights

and your oppinion about this game will change.

and no i dont wanna return to hb pl because they got many things i dont like.

and to dumah

i said i was in mood to quit and i didnt say i quit

somehow i had to start my post hadnt i?

and about the dumahs always shitty reply to every post thing.

did u ever write something usefull in this forum? i doubt so. atleast i never found something.

and king tell me u play this game for exp only ? it isnt ment to be that kinda game

it was developed as a pvp game. and that pvp style in helbreath is unique. and i guess everyone of u plays this game like a few years now. i never played a game that long. but the pvp still fascinates me and prollly you too.

not the shitty graphic not the suck *censored* skill system or the boring lvlin thing

it s only the pvp.

and if all ppl never fight...then...tell me what this game for?

What does that have to do with anything.

Ok, there is this spell, called Recall. Let me tell u how it works. U cast it: it teleports u to a safe location in ur home city, where enemies can't enter, where u can repair ur armor and buy potions. Since it only takes 1 or 2 seconds to cast its a very , very, VERY, VERY easy way to escape a fight.

So thats why people, who don't want to fight (some want to train) wil use it. And despite what u say, u can't force them to fight if they don't want to.

So again, if this spell is in game, it means anyone can escape at any time...so....suck it up or leave :sleep: :sleep:

If poland players like suicide raids, good for them goplay with them.

king your statement shows me that you are prllly a scorp killer and never had a mass fight before because u recalled. it has nothing to do with suicide. you can easily call backup to help you and not die. and if ppl dont want to fight they better should exp in sw garden or dv not in ml toh etc.

if you remember it shows u when u enter that kinda information " this is battle area" .

and zariel to the thing about i ran into ww etc.:

use pfm and you never die while training that s not that hard.

You cant expect someone who is training (or mining) to stop training and fight. Theyve gone to ML or wherever for a specific purpose, that purpose is to train,mine,hunt or whatever the reason. They may have been training for some time and be low on pots, they may not have the items they would like to have for PVP situations or they just may not be in the mood to fight.

Like 2 days ago in MLM, im mining no armor or weapons. I get attacked by 2 elvs, then a 3rd comes to take me down, with no pots, no armor and no weapons. I recall and i get PMed about why i should stand and fight, call backup and make your afternoon interesting. Yeah how about I PVP you will my pickaxe?

GET *censored*ED.

People play this game for their enjoyment, at that point in time they maybe quite happy to train in a pit or mine. Why does that person need to stand there and fight you althought they know they will indeed die just because you cant kill them before they run. Why should people sacrifice their enjoyment because you dont like recall. You dont like people recalling get them in a PVP or Duel, or play another game.

I agree it is annoying when people recall but its part of the game. You cant force someone to fight if you dont want them to, deal with it.

I read both points of view and i believe both are right in some way..

yes, it's annoying when u r fighting with someone and then he/she recalls..

but, yes, it's annoying when u r trying to lvl up, and u r out of pots, low hp/mana, with items which r not for pvping... or out of time to have a fight, or out of mood to have a fight...

yes, of course, if u r training and u dont want to fight, u can go to other places to train... but for me, i do prefer training in ww pit on ml...

or for example, i m completely out of time to play, and actually that's the reason i did not play for, more or less, a year... but like a week ago (i really miss playing hb), i decided to play each day and make 1 maj for day (yes, i will have my dk+15 in 2010 year, but i will have it :P).. so when i m training and someone comes kill me... i say "damn, i do have to study... but i do want to make 1 maj" .. so what do i do? recall, wait some min so this person goes away.. and go back to what i was doing, Training...

so, yes, if u r the guy who was going to kill me in ww pit, it sucks for u... but im the girl who wanted to make a maj and then go study.. so, i recall...

i know training in hb sucks, and the best of this game is pvping... and if ppl recall it sux... but u also have to understand that ppl may not want to fight and they might have their reason when they recalll...

on the other hand, if ppl is fighting and when they r out of pots and they r about to die, they recall... then in that case, i agree with u... we r in a game... if u r fighting and u die, nothing happens! guess what, u didnt die in real life...

that's all i want to say, :lol:

i m going to study zzzz :(

bye ^^

Im Superman Cant die.

I use super veri cakez neclas. Its imposible to kill me.

I saw 1 time a friend killing a GM with that neck. Was amasing

LOL

your posts are going from stupid to a new lvl

congrats Gaucho ,

Thanks i learn from u :D

OnTopic.

Jin u rigth men. But u need to think that the ppl think that die is the worst in the world. If they die is like if they die on real life. They dont understand this is a game. Maybe if u are outnumbered u can scape cuz is useless to play like that.

This is just a game and if u are not happy u may try to change the game or the server. Games where created to spend some fun time. If u are not, maybe is time for a change.

Live Continue after HB nemesis.

Everyone here who has posted in agreement to jins topic, tell me you have never once recalled in an unfair situation to escape death. Its stupid to even suggest you are the perfect player who will never recall, no matter what the situation. Hell while your at it ask farjat to remove the recall spell from your spell list so that in future you will never do it.

Its not about being scared to die, or thinking that you will die in real life, its about denying your enemy the chance to kill you. Its about not giving your enemy town free kills. Why do most warriors now get 32 int? To protect you from the enemy, recall is just another spell that protects you from the enemy.

Next thing we know were going to have "recall in ml" threads in the screenshot section.

THis forum goes from one pathetic thread to the next.

Survivors Psshhh... i got some friends in there but they will tell you that guild has no morals hence why they left to join african. On the whole african was a better guild but we had bigger issues to deal with other than recalling.

psshh, i've never recalled from fight(thats why i down often 2 ), and i did not leave for african so dun say that guild has no moral! just cuz of few bad apples :angry:

There is a simple sollution to this.

They should make a new pvp map. With TP in CH like BF, and when you're there you CANNOT recall. There are only 2 tp's like travellers zone or something.

Wai do you still play?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sry i havent played in over a month now but this topic is just to funny.

does it suck when you want to ek on a none raid day and have a hard time finding someone to kill YES!

but if someone is training and you jump them from invis. or try to get a pfa and para off while they are boxed by ww and they recal or run away, well to fing bad, its happened to everyone. if all you want to do is ek and no one wants to fight or you cant find anyone in ml, ib ect... make a pl raider theres always action in PL.

There is a simple sollution to this.

They should make a new pvp map. With TP in CH like BF, and when you're there you CANNOT recall. There are only 2 tp's like travellers zone or something.

Wai do you still play?

yes i do ^^

btw who ever saw me recalling pls tell me

I dont know why farjat and jaapy and sexy cant add 3-5sec recall time, that would make the game more fun.

Anyways I have personally got used to the recall shit.. only thing that annoys me is that people can recall from paralyze and boxes and traps, thats why I would like to get 3-5s RECALL TIME. I see alot of recalling daily.. even from max lvl's but its ok, I could give you an example when Bobcat recalled from 1v1 at ogre pit today (he started attacking me).

Then jin you said in your topic I do constantly recall (Silent and Ruutu) well thats bullshit, I can remember 5 recalls I have made from a fight 2 of them were when I attacked wyv hunt and had 8 mages hunting me down and got pfa'd, once I had to go to shop coz it was 08.55pm and shop closes at 9pm, twice I have recalled from a trap one of the traps had xelima activation.

Any other recalls I have made, I made from safe zone or I runned and lost my enemies first and then recalled.

I play by the rule that I wont recall, if theres a way to escape.

As much as I know, Kocha plays by the same rule.

i usualy cry after i die in a game

so u cry all day because ur being always a free ek for elvines why u think people lord MAG are hero? because of people like u Hantam great job

so u cry all day because ur being always a free ek for elvines why u think people lord MAG are hero? because of people like u Hantam great job

I HATE YOU

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you to man :wub:

but stay on topic plx

I dont know why farjat and jaapy and sexy cant add 3-5sec recall time, that would make the game more fun.

Anyways I have personally got used to the recall shit.. only thing that annoys me is that people can recall from paralyze and boxes and traps, thats why I would like to get 3-5s RECALL TIME. I see alot of recalling daily.. even from max lvl's but its ok, I could give you an example when Bobcat recalled from 1v1 at ogre pit today (he started attacking me).

Then jin you said in your topic I do constantly recall (Silent and Ruutu) well thats bullshit, I can remember 5 recalls I have made from a fight 2 of them were when I attacked wyv hunt and had 8 mages hunting me down and got pfa'd, once I had to go to shop coz it was 08.55pm and shop closes at 9pm, twice I have recalled from a trap one of the traps had xelima activation.

Any other recalls I have made, I made from safe zone or I runned and lost my enemies first and then recalled.

safe or recall or logout or pull

it s all the same

no difference between it

to the admins topic

maybe make it safe zone after u ve entered a map but right after u left the safe zone it s goin to disapear

that would make it much better

im kinda drunk

Dude helbreath is the game in which players have the easiest way out: recall.

U have 2 choices, either u accept this and play, or just play another game...U can't force people to fight or stay if they don't want to.

maybe u guys should just play hb poland just for a week and watch d2 and ml fights

and your oppinion about this game will change.

and no i dont wanna return to hb pl because they got many things i dont like.

and to dumah

i said i was in mood to quit and i didnt say i quit

somehow i had to start my post hadnt i?

and about the dumahs always shitty reply to every post thing.

did u ever write something usefull in this forum? i doubt so. atleast i never found something.

and king tell me u play this game for exp only ? it isnt ment to be that kinda game

it was developed as a pvp game. and that pvp style in helbreath is unique. and i guess everyone of u plays this game like a few years now. i never played a game that long. but the pvp still fascinates me and prollly you too.

not the shitty graphic not the suck *censored* skill system or the boring lvlin thing

it s only the pvp.

and if all ppl never fight...then...tell me what this game for?

What does that have to do with anything.

Ok, there is this spell, called Recall. Let me tell u how it works. U cast it: it teleports u to a safe location in ur home city, where enemies can't enter, where u can repair ur armor and buy potions. Since it only takes 1 or 2 seconds to cast its a very , very, VERY, VERY easy way to escape a fight.

So thats why people, who don't want to fight (some want to train) wil use it. And despite what u say, u can't force them to fight if they don't want to.

So again, if this spell is in game, it means anyone can escape at any time...so....suck it up or leave :sleep: :sleep:

If poland players like suicide raids, good for them goplay with them.

king your statement shows me that you are prllly a scorp killer and never had a mass fight before because u recalled. it has nothing to do with suicide. you can easily call backup to help you and not die. and if ppl dont want to fight they better should exp in sw garden or dv not in ml toh etc.

if you remember it shows u when u enter that kinda information " this is battle area" .

and zariel to the thing about i ran into ww etc.:

use pfm and you never die while training that s not that hard.

Pfff I've been in almost any mass fight that happens every time I'm on. I'm also very fond of ml raiding, specially ogres and ww. And yea I get ek in scorps too, just like everyone else.

The problem is, u seem not to understand that people are not here to make the game fun for u, they are here to play. If they don't want tyo die they just don't.

And why wouldn't people want to fight u? well there might be a few reasons:

1) People don't like fighting when they are outnumber. If ur facing 3 other players ur prolly going to die. Then why the hell do u want to loose a zem and get no ek?

2) Sometimes when u "gank" players, while they train, they are low on pots, low on ednurance, meaning they are at disadvantage. This means they will not want to fight.

3) Some are busy, prolly on their way to a hunt, or training, then they don't want to fight

4) Maybe its their last zem and they don't want to loose it.

5) Maybe they don't want to die, and hear trash talking from retards like u.

And there are many more.

Guest mamadas

safe or recall or logout or pull

it s all the same

no difference between it

to the admins topic

maybe make it safe zone after u ve entered a map but right after u left the safe zone it s goin to disapear

that would make it much better

im kinda drunk

No gms not gona change hb safes just coz u want too

If u like the game why do u complain

jin stfu .. ppl can run around naked all day and if they get attacked they recall..

or ppl can run around with 40 HP pots.. and dk set....and if they see elvs they recall also...

watever the reason .. its their perogative. not yours!!

stay outta ppls game play.. if u wanna fite..look for ppl who wanna fite.. then when u r pfa'd...low on pots...and getting blizzed..i wanna see u not recall ..when u have the chance 2..

bye

jin stfu .. ppl can run around naked all day and if they get attacked they recall..

or ppl can run around with 40 HP pots.. and dk set....and if they see elvs they recall also...

watever the reason .. its their perogative. not yours!!

stay outta ppls game play.. if u wanna fite..look for ppl who wanna fite.. then when u r pfa'd...low on pots...and getting blizzed..i wanna see u not recall ..when u have the chance 2..

bye

well pls bring me one person who saw me recalling or run to safe on this server

i never did

even 123uz10241754107815 vs me in boxed with 10 activations

why should i?

oh noes ek +1 for ares 1000 vs 1 man i suck

buut this topic was to intelligent ppl who can feel what i wrote

i bet it pisses all ppl off to fight for hours and in the end ppl recall

why they start fight then?

I understand your post and i understand what you are trying to achieve, but you just have to accept that in a MMORPG you are going to get people with differeing goals in game, people with differing skills, differing game play methods and people who perhaps just dont want to fight every time they see an enemy.

Like the other day when you tried to kill me in MLM with MaynarD and that other mage, untill MaynarD turned up i was purely trying to evade you and im pretty sure it was Chingy so i could get back to mining. I may have wasted your time by running around MLM trying to loose you, but you wasted my time when i could have been mining. Its a two way street. Theres going to be people who just dont want to fight, who will want to do something else. At that moment in time, recalling was the fastest way for me to a] survive a 3 v 1 attack that i was never going to win and b] get back to what i wanted to do.

Yeah its annoying when an ek recalls, but in the end its up to you to not give the person the chance to recall. Everytime ive had someone para and they recall i think to myself what i could have done to prevent that, things like being closer to the person when paraing them, having my weapon hotkeyed so im not wasting time bringing up bag etc. Dont give the person a chance to recall.