Sign in to follow this  
jin

To All Players

I understand your post and i understand what you are trying to achieve, but you just have to accept that in a MMORPG you are going to get people with differeing goals in game, people with differing skills, differing game play methods and people who perhaps just dont want to fight every time they see an enemy.

Like the other day when you tried to kill me in MLM with MaynarD and that other mage, untill MaynarD turned up i was purely trying to evade you and im pretty sure it was Chingy so i could get back to mining. I may have wasted your time by running around MLM trying to loose you, but you wasted my time when i could have been mining. Its a two way street. Theres going to be people who just dont want to fight, who will want to do something else. At that moment in time, recalling was the fastest way for me to a] survive a 3 v 1 attack that i was never going to win and b] get back to what i wanted to do.

Yeah its annoying when an ek recalls, but in the end its up to you to not give the person the chance to recall. Everytime ive had someone para and they recall i think to myself what i could have done to prevent that, things like being closer to the person when paraing them, having my weapon hotkeyed so im not wasting time bringing up bag etc. Dont give the person a chance to recall.

that time in mlm u had no weapons so there would no point in fightin for u.

about the recall thing. recallin in hb is too easy in my oppinion.

Running to safe is not same as recall/ pull or log out, u must be quite stupid jin..

Safe zones are there for a simple reason = You can stand there safely without giving other players chance to hit u.. SO I will use it for that.

Recall is a spell that you can use for recalling to your own town in a safe zone

Log out logs out your character and it takes 10 seconds to log out, in those 10 seconds u cannot take damage or the log out count stops

Pulling means that you pull your internet cable to make your character log out from game instantly, also shutting down the game or forcing a character out is considered as pulling.

Using these four ways to get out from fight is not the same, log out or recall straight from fight is kinda lame but it can be done and its allowed, running to safe is a smart way to escape from fight IMO and pulling is actually against rules.

Survivors never actually leave the guild, but most of our guildsmen was in army and some didnt play for various reasons (work, hobbies, summer vacations etc..) So most of the guild decided to join Africans untill the army ends at the beginning of july.. Can you see Survivors guild active now? - YES.. not big as it used to be, but we are doing quite well.

Thank you

- Ruutu

Running to safe is not same as recall/ pull or log out, u must be quite stupid jin..

Safe zones are there for a simple reason = You can stand there safely without giving other players chance to hit u.. SO I will use it for that.

Recall is a spell that you can use for recalling to your own town in a safe zone

Log out logs out your character and it takes 10 seconds to log out, in those 10 seconds u cannot take damage or the log out count stops

Pulling means that you pull your internet cable to make your character log out from game instantly, also shutting down the game or forcing a character out is considered as pulling.

Using these four ways to get out from fight is not the same, log out or recall straight from fight is kinda lame but it can be done and its allowed, running to safe is a smart way to escape from fight IMO and pulling is actually against rules.

Survivors never actually leave the guild, but most of our guildsmen was in army and some didnt play for various reasons (work, hobbies, summer vacations etc..) So most of the guild decided to join Africans untill the army ends at the beginning of july.. Can you see Survivors guild active now? - YES.. not big as it used to be, but we are doing quite well.

Thank you

- Ruutu

What actually are you doing quite well?

You only said that rutuu cus your the first person to invis+ safe... and it is lame...... Safe in my opinion is for low lvls, but yeh its my opinion. All these morons sayin jin sucks and everything clearly dont play nemesis as a player that never recalls vs how many is a good thing, and he just happens to know how to play.

Guest mamadas

Thank you

- Ruutu

You only said that rutuu cus your the first person to invis+ safe... and it is lame...... Safe in my opinion is for low lvls, but yeh its my opinion. All these morons sayin jin sucks and everything clearly dont play nemesis as a player that never recalls vs how many is a good thing, and he just happens to know how to play.

I agree that he knows to play

And we both agree josh that hes ideas/rules are very stupid

Thank you

- Ruutu

tell me why u dont want to die?

why u run to safe?

Guest mamadas

Thank you

- Ruutu

why u run to safe?

dont put words in my mouth

I didnt say i didnt want to die

I said ur ideas were stupid , refering to..

U Dont want mages to AMP wars because they dont have 112 int for example

Thank you

- Ruutu

why u run to safe?

dont put words in my mouth

I didnt say i didnt want to die

I said ur ideas were stupid , refering to..

U Dont want mages to AMP wars because they dont have 112 int for example

wars are fine with pfm only

Thank you

- Ruutu

didn't u leave?

Thank you

- Ruutu

didn't u leave?

didn't U leave?

Thank you

- Ruutu

didn't u leave?

didn't U leave?

didn't U lame?

King i thought you of all people would know by now, when someone posts a topic about them leaving, they mean they are leaving for 2 days, a week max then comming back.

King i thought you of all people would know by now, when someone posts a topic about them leaving, they mean they are leaving for 2 days, a week max then comming back.

Like RaMz that maded 2 post about leaving and he still is recalling ingame.

If u die, the person that kill u, can say he is kinda better than u.

If u kill some one, like when i killed brothers, i can say to that little nerd that i *censored*ing own him and send him to stfu.

IPB Image

We all try to be the best in everything we do right?

Thats why we like to kill and not be killed. Thats why nerd always recall when they are close to die.

I preffer to turn on my speedhack and run away (?)