Sign in to follow this  
jin

Aresden Needs More Ppl

A month ago people were complaining about to many aresdens, no people whinging about to many elvines. Has it occured to any of you that people are sick and tired of boring crusades so they just dont bother log on?

A month ago people were complaining about to many aresdens, no people whinging about to many elvines. Has it occured to any of you that people are sick and tired of boring crusades so they just dont bother log on?

today were 180~ ppl on at sade

thats more than earlier days

but elvine got so many new ppl all noobs that make mages

so many free eks for ares :o

there were 170 online as total in sade. 120 elvs 50 ares. the people that came to the server (grudges as the biggest group) went to elvine.

And a few months ago there were more ares than elves. It balances alone, maybe a new big guild might come to aresden next week, and then what? we close ares portal so more people join elv?

This happens every few months, that a town gets more people than the other. In the end it balances with no changes needed.

What seems to be happening is, aresden gets their arses kicked in sade, people come cry to forum that towns are unequal.

Fact is we would put up a better fight if:

1. People werent sitting outside shop looking for eks.

and

2. Aresdens worked together; this was a major issue today. I dont know how many mages i asked for amp, more than half of them either just ran off or chased an elvine for an ek. There were a few people trying to bring down the bases and help build and we went left defensless when all the mages chased 1 elvine warrior.

There are so many people looking for 1 ek rather than helping out the town. Mussum was running around PFAing his own townmates, thats the type of help we have in town. GREAT!

Its not a case of towns being unequal its a case of one town being to stupid to work as a team.

I really wish I had made my chars on Nem Ares, more english speakers - unfortunately I didn't. I doubt I'll level up an Ares though, too much effort.

I will do some balance stats like i done like 2 months ago, but im sure its not neccesary...

Maybe i agree theres a little more elvines, but the BIG difference is the teamplay...

Cause now some elv guilds always round koreans cause they teamplay..

and theres cero teamplay at ares side..

elvines piss me off... i agree that there is too many elvs. everytime i fight an elv they call for back up even if its 2 vs 1... yet even though there is more elvs most of them are nubs.. example... i was wyving with 4 mages (again).. elvs came to raid.. we owned them.. and they were more then us. so they still call for more back up and start fighting like pussys. they invis and run away.

and i still wonder y ppl pay $ to change from ares to elv, its not like they don't know ares needed more strength.

edit:the sade timing is also an issue i hope u understand that farjat.

he has been despised upon

i think aresdens biggest downfall is the co ordination amongst guilds. there is much beef in aresden , tension in the air always..

Yeah okay so WHAT IF the issue isn't that elvine has more people (which I think to be the case)....then perhaps it is just the fact that Aresden cannot work together? Do we just let it be (speaking from a GM/server point) and see if it evolves and changes and maybe aresden can get their act together? Or is there something maybe the GMs/server can do to force people to work together...or at least get their butts in ML.

Personally I think you should disable EKs in town in sade once the shields have been destroyed...that will force people to go to ML and get their EKs there either defending or attacking a base. But either way, it sucks being Aresden right now because you lose every sade and held. And in PVPs you get crazy attacked by 10 or more people. And that's great for Elvine I'm kind of happy to see that there's that many people working together...it just sucks because it's not the same way with Aresden. Very rarely do you see 10-20 Aresdens and 1-5 Elvine. It's ALMOST ALWAYS (at least recently) the other way around.

And to Eldon: You can pay $100 USD to change towns FYI.