Sign in to follow this  
Troubles

Elvine And Aresden Need To Join To Kill Abby!

In neme1 we had such hunt, and we made it all the way to the abby map, and when we reached that, TW HP was bugged tw had 3x abby's hp.

I remember that Lexus was ares leader, dont remember who was leading elvs side, but back in those times there was respect among elvs/ares.. I dont rly know if its possible these days, because server has ALOT of scumbags and lame a**holes without any respect to the game or other players.

Ofcourse I will be there hunting and doing my best, but to be honest I wouldnt bet my salary that its gonna work.

Good luck guys,

The first time this happended we needed a major kick from the gms, there was helclaw pulling relays to start with this got players in each town working as teams for their town, the winning town got to pick its infernia and stayed in their infernia until it was cleared then went to help out the slow pokes in the other infernia. Then there was a race though the maze to see which town got the first 10 people though the maze.

After that it became a clean up the Procella map which owned big time.

Then the final step the abbadon map by then the players saw it was possible and were fully into it, not to mention the GMs being that it was the first true time people had been there by working their way there got in on the act.

Yes it could be done Nem1 prior to that hunt was very much EK for EK and honestly the only difference I see is there are players who have not had the humbling experience of riding the lightning in abaddon map yet.

Just remember to make the lure pits out of food boxes of size 15 x 15 if possible and if a town has a helclaw in their box it belongs to them and the other town does not steal it Leave a 5 square gap between the boxes that way there is a no mans land.

For the popuation issue adjust the players though the maze to 20 for the town to win.

Once Procella has started being cleaned the naysayers will want in on the action and come help because it becomes real for them at that point.

And maybe a lv 0 or lv 1 gm with no summon ability, just invis mode and global chat and map teleport for his/her self should be used to globaly report the progress. That would draw those who log in late to join in on the fun.

That is the formula used for the first hunt. To get it going... At the infernia stage most of the server was already hooked.

Like I said it is not impossible or improbable just a matter of policing the first three events. After that it becomes gravy.

Good luck.

Khelben

But if this will happen we need to do some mature plans how to do this, first of all everything needs to be cleared..

This is not something little that shall be done, this is huge, and everyone needs to listen to the experience players that have tryed this before..

Therefor Leaders need to be chosen. Leaders that can explain others what to do, and the rest of the team needs to listen to what there Leader has to say, and do nothing else than what he say.

If everyone listen, and do as planned it can be possible that we can succeed the way to abbadon, but if 1 fail, then maybe we all will fail..

i m pro leader

I dont know who you are, but i have some really pr0 leaders in mind which can succeed this hunt ..

WaiWaii

I've helped run a 50+ person mixed town abaddon hunt before. It works quite well, but it really helps to have small teams of people who have hunted big critters before. Know the simple stuff like blocking, safe mode on direction bows, bowlines, not blizzing certain monsters - that kind of jazz.

All of that makes it smooth and sweet, which is how you want it.

The hunt was successful, but took a LOT of organisation, blockers each had a mage blocking them with multiple other mages healing (on abaddon) - other mages were using armor break as it doesn't exceed the hitbox of Abaddon (so the warrior blockers didn't get killed by mages). HP slates were used.

It only takes a few bad eggs to ruin a hunt. I've also crashed a mixed town hunt before on HBUSA and with just me and another mage we managed to destroy the hunt - so it's pretty essential everyone cooperates and liabilities are dealt with fast.

Im up for it!!

I mean, Im not pro or anything :( But... I can support the wars, and try not to die :D :D

ares + elv = wont work

Maybe yes, maybe not.

Let't try if it works.

Count me in.

I like the picture Roffles by your name (we can but only try :))