Sign in to follow this  
Troubles

Elvine And Aresden Need To Join To Kill Abby!

Hello all this is SLYONE im trying to organize an abbey Hunt. Trying to make ELVINE And ARESDEN join together to KILL the bad *censored* ABBY WITH OUT THE GMs HELP!!.... I am making this topic to see how many people would be up for this challange and join together for the better of items on this server!! Plz post your views i would like to hear from BOTH SIDE to see if this could happen so hopefully we could arrange a date !!!

SAFE ALL....

SLYONE AKA BOY

HELLO ALL THIS IS SLYONE TRYIN TO ORGANIZE AN ABBY HUNT TRYING TO MAKE ELVINE AND ARESDEN JOIN TOGETHER TO KILL THE BAD *censored* ABBEY WITH OUT THE GMs HELP!! JUST MAKING THIS TOPIC TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE UP FOR THIS CHALLANGE AND JOIN TOGETHER FOR THE BETTER OF ITEMS ON THIS SERVER!! PLZ POST YOUR VIEWS I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM BOTH SIDE !!!

SAFE ALL....

SLYONE AKA BOY

kill abby wont take as long as our fight today ;)

i m on for it

Hello all this is SLYONE im trying to organize an abbey Hunt. Trying to make ELVINE And ARESDEN join together to KILL the bad *censored* ABBY WITH OUT THE GMs HELP!!.... I am making this topic to see how many people would be up for this challange and join together for the better of items on this server!! Plz post your views i would like to hear from BOTH SIDE to see if this could happen so hopefully we could arrange a date !!!

SAFE ALL....

SLYONE AKA BOY

ok i am up for it with Sexy :P my normal char

and tyrone i know you love me (But you not getting anything) :P love you to

Sexy

ah

to make it possible that i ll come to that

i wanted make a suggestion

the only problem is why it never works is that all ppl are greedy for eks

so just make the last abaddon map a non attacking each other zone

dont make it in dc or inf because there destroying hunt is fun

Guest WetWendy

IM up for it tyrone! But please only TrustWorthy and ALERT :P Players to come because i really dont need the headache :( Ok lets! HUNT plsx :P :P

I'd be glad to help keep the peace, etc when I'm on

How we did it in the past....

Each town elects a player representative to take their drops for them.

We alternated...one monster down-Aresden drop

next monster down-Elvine drop

When those players were full, I took them to the GM office in the God H map to drop the items.

We laid them all on the ground.

At the end of the Abby hunt, the GMs covered all of the items with a piece of food.

Each player who helped in the hunt, was then teleported one by one to the map and they

were allowed to stand on a piece of food. This was their drop.

Some got stones, some got ancient piece, some got a ns item, some got awesome rares.

It was all a matter of luck as to what you got.

But if this will happen we need to do some mature plans how to do this, first of all everything needs to be cleared..

This is not something little that shall be done, this is huge, and everyone needs to listen to the experience players that have tryed this before..

Therefor Leaders need to be chosen. Leaders that can explain others what to do, and the rest of the team needs to listen to what there Leader has to say, and do nothing else than what he say.

If everyone listen, and do as planned it can be possible that we can succeed the way to abbadon, but if 1 fail, then maybe we all will fail..

Tyrone i need to tell u that is hard to make elv and ares make something together. The Drop thing it will be crazy thing and u need to know that to clean all the procella map to reach abby is a bit longer. And not all can play those hours.

There are lot of bad ppl that wel start the hunt and wen the abby die will jump on the drops.

I hope u can make this hunt and nothing happend. But u need to know its gonna be hard

im up for it too, but u need to tell me when is this going to be with 1 week or 2 before it, i need to go to work and say that i has to do something that days

im in for helping clear maps and kill abb.

i havent been on in almost 3 weeks now, but if i know theres a hunt ill try to make it a point to

play

But if this will happen we need to do some mature plans how to do this, first of all everything needs to be cleared..

This is not something little that shall be done, this is huge, and everyone needs to listen to the experience players that have tryed this before..

Therefor Leaders need to be chosen. Leaders that can explain others what to do, and the rest of the team needs to listen to what there Leader has to say, and do nothing else than what he say.

If everyone listen, and do as planned it can be possible that we can succeed the way to abbadon, but if 1 fail, then maybe we all will fail..

i m pro leader

i m pro leader

I dont know who you are, but i have some really pr0 leaders in mind which can succeed this hunt ..