Sign in to follow this  
Om1sh

The Solution To My Wings Being Jacked

Thats whats so annoying. The rules say its your own responsibility, yet there are examples around the server where a GM has got involved, items been returned and scamming players banned its also no coincidence that the person is usually in good standing with staff.

Like i said, either bend the rules for everyone or do it for noone. Simple. Make it clear that if you lend items, YOU WILL BE SCREWED.

I believe it would be better for the server if the helmet wasnt returned, but at the same time i would like this McLuvin removed and for Muxa and Omish to get their items back

The whole thing doesn't even require removal/banning of a player. You all, already see what has transpired here on the forums, and in-game. mcLuvin has become a victim of ear to ear combat. Which simply means that so many people heard about this, he will never be trusted again correct?

Muxa isn't losing out on anything. Omish is losing out on ma18 wings or whatever he would've traded it for due to his own lack of intelligence. mcLuvin is losing the trust of most players in game.

Hacking someone, ban them. Cheating (speed hacks, hexing, duping items), ban them. Attempting to harm the server, own them. Taking advantage of someones kindness(weakness) priceless. Personally I love seeing Omish whine and display his complete lack of maturity and/or intelligible debate skills.

Most people here are posting one-dimensional views about the matter at hand. The only poster I found relevant throughout is the one I just quoted.

Thats whats so annoying. The rules say its your own responsibility, yet there are examples around the server where a GM has got involved, items been returned and scamming players banned its also no coincidence that the person is usually in good standing with staff.

Like i said, either bend the rules for everyone or do it for noone. Simple. Make it clear that if you lend items, YOU WILL BE SCREWED.

I believe it would be better for the server if the helmet wasnt returned, but at the same time i would like this McLuvin removed and for Muxa and Omish to get their items back

The whole thing doesn't even require removal/banning of a player. You all, already see what has transpired here on the forums, and in-game. mcLuvin has become a victim of ear to ear combat. Which simply means that so many people heard about this, he will never be trusted again correct?

Muxa isn't losing out on anything. Omish is losing out on ma18 wings or whatever he would've traded it for due to his own lack of intelligence. mcLuvin is losing the trust of most players in game.

Hacking someone, ban them. Cheating (speed hacks, hexing, duping items), ban them. Attempting to harm the server, own them. Taking advantage of someones kindness(weakness) priceless. Personally I love seeing Omish whine and display his complete lack of maturity and/or intelligible debate skills.

Most people here are posting one-dimensional views about the matter at hand. The only poster I found relevant throughout is the one I just quoted.

youre annoying and youre not as smart as you think

youre annoying and youre not as smart as you think

Once again another valid, on topic post from EzekieL /endsarcasm

Just let them have a pvp for an ma9 wings.. because of this trouble ..the item should be devalued.

I dont think its fair to ban McLuvin. I dont even know him..but he seems a valuable addition to aresden. Id rather have him here than ppl like MAK, or XisketA who have banned for other reasons. I dont condone scamming. its crap.

But I also dont condone stupidity -

(this is like if say 'Potato' or 'ImCominG' asked mi to use my items and I let them and then get scammed. I speak too both guys, althou one is korean so its harder to speak with him...I socialize alot with ImCominG but, i would never 'trust' him with my valuable items- whether Im using them or not... there is certain ppl u can trust...even thou you dont know them much. Just ask HitPoint..I never spoken to him at all..and he trusted mi many times to transfer items . Dragon ring, ip neck..and many things which r probably more valuable than that wings. )

By punishing McLuvin ...its a clear case of 'celebrating' stupidity.

Best thing would be, devalue the item to ma9..return it..and keep playing. (whether mcluvin gets to keep original item or a devalued wing aswell..or nothing - im not sure)

Guys u need to understand something

- U DO NOT OWN THE ITEMS

- THEY DON'T HAVE UR NAME WRITTEN ON THEM

- U DIDN'T SIGN A CONTRACT THAT VALIDATES UR OWNERSHIP OVER THEM

Now that makes up for ownership over an item, with the obvious exception of Hero and DarkKnight items which are infact bound to ur character, thus making them ur PROPERTY.

Ok so that being stated here is what happens:

- IF U GIVE SOMEONE AN ITEM, UR SCREWED; CAUSE THAT PLAYERS GETS ACCES TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS WITH IT: SELL IT, TRADE IT, DROP IT, BURY IT UNDER BREADS, ETC.

and this happens because

U DECIDED TO GIVE HIM THE ITEM, MEANING, U GAVE THAT PLAYER POWER TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS WITH THE ITEM, INCLUDING NOT GIVING HIM BACK TO U.

- U DO NOT OWN THE ITEMS

Now that makes up for ownership over an item, with the obvious exception of Hero and DarkKnight items which are infact bound to ur character, thus making them ur PROPERTY.

- IF U GIVE SOMEONE AN ITEM, UR SCREWED; CAUSE THAT PLAYERS GETS ACCES TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS WITH IT: SELL IT, TRADE IT, DROP IT, BURY IT UNDER BREADS, ETC.

and this happens because

U DECIDED TO GIVE HIM THE ITEM, MEANING, U GAVE THAT PLAYER POWER TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS WITH THE ITEM, INCLUDING NOT GIVING HIM BACK TO U.

Yes...I agree with King.

-If I let my girlfriend go out with my bestfriend...and they end up 'doing it' behind my back. It is my fault...I don't own the 'girl'.. I played with fire and got burnt-

If you wanna play with fire....don't complain when you get burnt!

- U DO NOT OWN THE ITEMS

and this happens because

do you think talking in caps makes you more intelligent or you make a better point?

lol.

- U DO NOT OWN THE ITEMS

and this happens because

do you think talking in caps makes you more intelligent or you make a better point?

lol.

First off, very well put King. I agree 100%

Second, have any of EzekieL's posts in this thread been relevant at all? It's called "Emphasis" Ezekiel.

- U DO NOT OWN THE ITEMS

and this happens because

lol.

First off, very well put King. I agree 100%

Second, have any of EzekieL's posts in this thread been relevant at all? It's called "Emphasis" Ezekiel.

have any of ezekiel's post been relevant ever?

i dont even know why people keep talking about me getting the item back, i know i shouldnt get it back so im not expecting to, i just dont think mcLuvin deserves to keep it, deletin it would be a nice solution imo

- U DO NOT OWN THE ITEMS

and this happens because

Rules are rules, and what happens is what happen.. I agree with King, you take a risk with trusting people online. It is YOUR own choice to do what you do, noone force you to do it.

Scofield, Perun, Mussum, MilkCoW, have given mi items i could never believe i would ever had.. Im talking about hp sets, mr set, ma set, dragon rings.. And it is not low %...

They are taking a risk by giving me those items and transfer them for them..

I could be a retard and keep it.. But why?

The best thing i ever xfered was from scofield: Dragon ring, mr set 200+% i think, hp set, ie neck. It was a lot of nice stuff. But yet he took the chance and trustet me 100%.

The point is, you can trust someone, but dont do it to all. There will be some shit of it ..

I don't think GM's should enterfere in this situation, because he gave him the item him self.

Happen should be happen even tho it sucks..

The Rules are not overlapping each other. The GM's says it is your own responsibility to keep your account clean. But yet scamming is not allowed? how can you be responsibility for your own account, and yet you cant scam others? It sounds weird, or maybe im just an alcoholic to understand lol :b.

Things should not be changed, and the one that have the wings now, should keep them.

Guardian i put your Leather Back on U.

And I deleted the DM2 u got from him.

And i deleted the Wings also..

McLuvin Account is banned.

Case is closed.

No more discussion for this, mcLuvin char future will be discussed in Staff room if needed.

Closed.

I knew this was ending like this...

that is why we gave you till Monday, im sorry mcluvin couldnt understand what he should have done.