Sign in to follow this  
varden

Shockerz Enjoy Your Ban =)

like hunter gm once said, a ss doesnt prove anything. he couldve run to the entrance, cast that blizz and run away immediately after casting.

According to your pm to me, you said the entrance was blocked my mobs.

He is allowed to block the ent with summons.

Im sorry but just a SS is not enough for us to take action.

You have to get a GM to come and witness it.

Ill be keeping an eye on this player to make sure he isnt blocking the ent from now on.

casting in the ent is pretty clearly blocking entrance.

It's standing in the entrance for more than the time it takes to merely pass through it, casting is an intentional action where run pathing is not.

I think the SS does constitute proof, but hey, I'm not a GM. Sorry Varden.

Theres 2 entrances to the wh.. anyways He is in my guild and Ill keep my eye on him.

If you look, one entrance is legally blocked with a summon, and one is illegally blocked with a player :)

se deberia ver bien los logs en estas situaciones ya que pudo aver pasado por ese lugar y justo tomo la foto

o se buempeo o se lageo o cualqueir cosa y toman la foto y te ponen ban

No digo que sea este caso pero puede pasar

una solucion a esto seria poner un bump a los de las otras city cuando se acerquen a la entrada, nose si es posible

should be good to see the logs in these situations because it could aver gone through there and just take the photo

or buempeo or LAGE or whatever and take the photo and put you ban

I am not saying it can happen here but

A solution to this would put a bump to those of other city when it closer to the entrance, nose if possible

Theres 2 entrances to the wh.. anyways He is in my guild and Ill keep my eye on him.

If you look, one entrance is legally blocked with a summon, and one is illegally blocked with a player :)

:wacko: that skell is elv ....

He went over the ent and start casting blizzard as all can see.. You can miss click and then cast, it is possible to do mistakes.

Stop complaining just because you died for a miss click..

Btw..

You arent even near the entrance, so there are not any form for you were trying to get in.

As i can see you are running to shop..

This thread is a misunderstanding for what rules are. I dont believe Survivors did this on perpes.

I'd love to see if GM's want to waste time to see the logs for how long he stood there..