3. punga elvine 413

4. JoshCOOL aresden 398

5. Zariel aresden 384

6. ShangTsung aresden 381

7. La_Suegra aresden 336

8. SacroSanct elvine 332

might wana check number 3 and 8 =/

just trying to help sorry if everything is legit

Punga i have asked GM to check him, because i can't see how he can get so many eks, when hes first of all a free ek, and secound i havent seen him raid that much..

Sacrosaint is banned. I discovered him my self, and Elguason banned him.

No offence Punga, you did a good pvp :)

As said in the other topic sexy has her reason to unban.

I talked a little with MJ[GM] yesterday, and got told that all her lamed eks were deleted and the cape was deleted..

funnygirl almost in every single case the laming has been an error. made by sharepartner, friend, little brother or the guy accidentally killed the other char 50x. i know these things.

No no i understood MJ :B

I probely just wrote wrong :P

She has the cape from the first 140. Acutally i think it's Aiacos cape. As everyone can see in high detail it's not the same colour as the normal hero cape :).

Yep, Aiacos and La_Suegra both got that coz they were first mage and war who reach lvl 140 on exp1. Aiacos was first war and Chuky was first mage.

I talked a little with MJ[GM] yesterday, and got told that all her lamed eks were deleted and the cape was deleted..

i think i dont understand something...if somebody lamme for example 40 EK, GMs delete those 40 ek?? (only the 40 ek) not ban FOREVER?

welcome back Chuky :)

BTW the cape is Emily's

She was first war 140 lvl.. and Aiacos was first mage 140 lvl in aresden

in elvine.. SBS or some lammer lost this cape ..banned.. and not sure who other first 140 was..

funnygirl almost in every single case the laming has been an error. made by sharepartner, friend, little brother or the guy accidentally killed the other char 50x. i know these things.

u dont kwnow nothing, but i cant explian to you what la suegra make, but he didient lam

i think i dont understand something...if somebody lamme for example 40 EK, GMs delete those 40 ek?? (only the 40 ek) not ban FOREVER?

If u lame is ban forever.

This case was different. U all can flame him but he didint lame.

I asked because i have a friend who was acused from lame, it is said that he lamed 40 eks at the beggining..(when he didnt have hero itmes) and finally..when he got hero set, he had been baned because of this "40 lamed ek" of the beggining (and they have been made by another person, when he use to share his account)...

Lo preguntaba porque tengo un amigo que lo banearon porque dicen que lameo 40 eks al principio, cuando no tenia items hero. Cuando se saco el set hero(o le faltaban 20eks no me acuerdo) lo acusaron de lamear estos 40 eks AL PRINCIPIO DE TODO (y nisiquiera lo habia lameado el, sino otra persona que tenia su contrase?a al principio, pero bueno eso es otro tema..)

esto no creen que se tendria que revisar?

Funnygirl banned for 7 days.

Posting in spanish in an English topic, even if the creator speaks spanish, the post was not to him(mamadas) and the creator didnt turn the topic to spanish with any post.

----

I checked punga, he didnt lamme as far as i saw.

Okay thanks for your time elguason..

Punga i am sorry for having you under suspision. I hope you can forgive my words, and let me kill you more :D.

If u share ur acc and get scamed or some 1 lame with ur acc is not matter of the server. Is matter of u. U have the responsability of the acc and have to take care who got ur acc.

Si compartis la acc con otra persona y te roba o lamea con tu char la responsabilidad es tuya. Tenes que tener cuidado a quien le prestas la cuenta por que te pueden hacer muchas cagadas. Si queres que revean el tema tenes que hablar con los Admin que por ahi ellos te ayudan. No creo por que hay 0 tolerancia con los Lamers. Mas all de eso espero se solucione tu problema.

I asked because i have a friend who was acused from lame, it is said that he lamed 40 eks at the beggining..(when he didnt have hero itmes) and finally..when he got hero set, he had been baned because of this "40 lamed ek" of the beggining (and they have been made by another person, when he use to share his account)...

Lo preguntaba porque tengo un amigo que lo banearon porque dicen que lameo 40 eks al principio, cuando no tenia items hero. Cuando se saco el set hero(o le faltaban 20eks no me acuerdo) lo acusaron de lamear estos 40 eks AL PRINCIPIO DE TODO (y nisiquiera lo habia lameado el, sino otra persona que tenia su contrase?a al principio, pero bueno eso es otro tema..)

If u share ur acc and get scamed or some 1 lame with ur acc is not matter of the server. Is matter of u. U have the responsability of the acc and have to take care who got ur acc.

Si compartis la acc con otra persona y te roba o lamea con tu char la responsabilidad es tuya. Tenes que tener cuidado a quien le prestas la cuenta por que te pueden hacer muchas cagadas. Si queres que revean el tema tenes que hablar con los Admin que por ahi ellos te ayudan. No creo por que hay 0 tolerancia con los Lamers. Mas all de eso espero se solucione tu problema.

I think u didnt get me... Why La_Suegra lame and he didnt get banned?

Why my friend LaPutica lames (or his friend..its the same) and he gets banned?

Porque La_Suegra lamea y solo le sacan los EKs lameados?

Porque LaPutica lamea (o su amigo, es lo mismo) y le banean el pj para siempre?

solo quiero que se justifique eso...