Sign in to follow this  
Guest mamadas

/to Any Gm

As said in the other topic sexy has her reason to unban.

I talked a little with MJ[GM] yesterday, and got told that all her lamed eks were deleted and the cape was deleted..

i think i dont understand something...if somebody lamme for example 40 EK, GMs delete those 40 ek?? (only the 40 ek) not ban FOREVER?

If u lame is ban forever.

This case was different. U all can flame him but he didint lame.

If u share ur acc and get scamed or some 1 lame with ur acc is not matter of the server. Is matter of u. U have the responsability of the acc and have to take care who got ur acc.

Si compartis la acc con otra persona y te roba o lamea con tu char la responsabilidad es tuya. Tenes que tener cuidado a quien le prestas la cuenta por que te pueden hacer muchas cagadas. Si queres que revean el tema tenes que hablar con los Admin que por ahi ellos te ayudan. No creo por que hay 0 tolerancia con los Lamers. Mas all de eso espero se solucione tu problema.

I asked because i have a friend who was acused from lame, it is said that he lamed 40 eks at the beggining..(when he didnt have hero itmes) and finally..when he got hero set, he had been baned because of this "40 lamed ek" of the beggining (and they have been made by another person, when he use to share his account)...

Lo preguntaba porque tengo un amigo que lo banearon porque dicen que lameo 40 eks al principio, cuando no tenia items hero. Cuando se saco el set hero(o le faltaban 20eks no me acuerdo) lo acusaron de lamear estos 40 eks AL PRINCIPIO DE TODO (y nisiquiera lo habia lameado el, sino otra persona que tenia su contrase?a al principio, pero bueno eso es otro tema..)

esto no creen que se tendria que revisar?

I think u didnt get me... Why La_Suegra lame and he didnt get banned?

Why my friend LaPutica lames (or his friend..its the same) and he gets banned?

Porque La_Suegra lamea y solo le sacan los EKs lameados?

Porque LaPutica lamea (o su amigo, es lo mismo) y le banean el pj para siempre?

solo quiero que se justifique eso...

U should ask that from Admins. But Im pretty sure u wont get answer.

I talked a little with MJ[GM] yesterday, and got told that all her lamed eks were deleted and the cape was deleted..

i think i dont understand something...if somebody lamme for example 40 EK, GMs delete those 40 ek?? (only the 40 ek) not ban FOREVER?

If u share ur acc and get scamed or some 1 lame with ur acc is not matter of the server. Is matter of u. U have the responsability of the acc and have to take care who got ur acc.

Si compartis la acc con otra persona y te roba o lamea con tu char la responsabilidad es tuya. Tenes que tener cuidado a quien le prestas la cuenta por que te pueden hacer muchas cagadas. Si queres que revean el tema tenes que hablar con los Admin que por ahi ellos te ayudan. No creo por que hay 0 tolerancia con los Lamers. Mas all de eso espero se solucione tu problema.

I asked because i have a friend who was acused from lame, it is said that he lamed 40 eks at the beggining..(when he didnt have hero itmes) and finally..when he got hero set, he had been baned because of this "40 lamed ek" of the beggining (and they have been made by another person, when he use to share his account)...

Lo preguntaba porque tengo un amigo que lo banearon porque dicen que lameo 40 eks al principio, cuando no tenia items hero. Cuando se saco el set hero(o le faltaban 20eks no me acuerdo) lo acusaron de lamear estos 40 eks AL PRINCIPIO DE TODO (y nisiquiera lo habia lameado el, sino otra persona que tenia su contrase?a al principio, pero bueno eso es otro tema..)

bump

waiting GMs answer..

BUMP

The La_Suegra case was a decision by Lorraine, which is a decision you have to respect. There is no way around it.

As for any other case the instructions towards the GMs are very clear. Every player that has lamed EKs is getting a permanent ban from us. It does not matter when it happened or who did it, when we detect you lamed EKs, you get a ban. It's a very simple rule, but unfortunately people still do it. Our sophesticated GM tools WILL detect you eventually.

However, farjat and I are working on a system where players can request "amnesty". Once amnesty is given, the character gets a reset and the ban is removed. I'm not exactly sure what gets reset anymore. And I don't know when you can expect this amnesty stuff to be released.

To answer your question, Bto:

At this time we will not unban your friend. Maybe in the near future he can get an unban through the amnesty program, MAYBE. Otherwise, he will remain permanently banned.

Funnygirl banned for 7 days.

Posting in spanish in an English topic, even if the creator speaks spanish, the post was not to him(mamadas) and the creator didnt turn the topic to spanish with any post.

----

I checked punga, he didnt lamme as far as i saw.

ermmm seems to me a stupidly that I've ban, he replied to the wonder what the ams nothing, not ofendi anybody or anything like that, not spam, it's what I entered directed to the vat, as if nobody else will had to import what I said

ermmm me parece una estupides que me hayas baneado, le respondi a el lo que el pregunto nada ams, no ofendi a nadie ni nada por el estilo, no spam, es mas lo que escribi iva dirijido a el , si que a nadie mas le tenia que importar lo que dije

no es tan asi como dicen no lameo

he dident lam