Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Pullers Pullers Pullers.

Today i was playing on my NoN GM char.

Then some elvine Pulled Clearly in my eyes.

Then other.

Then Other.

They was Senchi- , Xeld- and Milud. We wont see them in a week.

We can choose our people. And as an admin i can freely punish and i dont neet to explain it.

Pulling is lame and its not part of the game. So i am being lame also idk

(no discussion on this)

cual es la pena??

senchi creo q se le cayo segun me conto

===jaapy: posting spanish in english topic is not allowed

===this user is muted on forum for 7 days

Im not pulling OMFG why dont understand, i dont need pull whit amp, full pot, full hp, vs 4 ares... I have ma set, 50zems or more... I dont need pull in SHOP ares, is stupid.

whats pulled?

Its when u unplug your modem on purpose so the game will disconect you. Thats why its called "pulling the plug" or simply "pull".

Farjat you Banned me for no reason, I do not pulled i did not have any NEED to pulled. if you dont understand this ,

thats fine with me..but i still think that you have no reason and i do not agree.

A. I had no need to pulled,they were 4 or 5 ares against 2 Elvines.

B. I had more than 15 HP pots in the bag.

C. I was AMPED. I could have run with amp if I had been in danger of dying.

D. When I lagged. I've stopped a few seconds, I put shield on. When someone pulled immediately frozzed the game, so it's impossible that I've put Tower while Pullen.

E. I was not in any danger of dying, even if I was, not needed to pulled because I have more than 30 zems in all my chars, and if I die in ares I never pulled.

F. I was in front of ares shop , like I was going to pulled in front of the shop, i makes no sense.

G. You think that i'm that stupid pulling in front of GM's chars? I know very well which one is your char..and you know that i know it also.

I lagged and I got conecction lost, It always happens, I'm tired of ares

accusing me that i'm pulling when i'm almost dead.

I repeat you had no reason to banned me , I got disconected some how like any other times..

it happens to everyone all the time , there was no reason to pulled, because you let those people come to you

and talk bad about others, like crowmaster for exemple ,telling you that I pulled when I did not.

they were not even close to kill me, put it that way..I DID NOT PULLED, didnt need to..got me??

Senchi both your comments DONT ADD UP and keep in mind GM was one of the guys who boxed you. your 2 story's

one says u got 50 zems next u got 30 on all chars?

Anyways im glad to see affermative action Finally beeing taken, ive lost soooooooo many eks due to this lame pulling crap. its rediculous. THANKS

farjat you have EVERY right to ban someone who you believe to be cheating. You're a GM. Do this more often please.

who will ban aresden pullers if 90% gms are pleying on ares chars?

Its not about citys is about what he saw. Pull is bad and is lame. So i dont care if it is elv or ares. Is just the same. Senchi got mass lag and always get CL. But anyways if farjat decide its his choice, and its fine