Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

A Topic Of Pulling.

Actually all this talk about STD/Oldies/Skinrats pulling is pretty old..... its happened since first day of exp25, constantly.

But as Senchi and co. might tell you again..because they said it before, they dont pull.

They just use teamspeak and tell some1 to forced log em out..

Although personally i think half the time they do pull and the other half some1 force logs em.

In other words: They have no lives.

:excl: _______ :excl:

Guest mamadas

this whole topic is crap

toilet pointing fingers AGAIN

in rh i got BUMP DC ,and i loged INSTANTLY , (when u bump dc u can do that)

They couldnt kill me then cried for it (AGAIN)

u can get dc when ur or when ur not in trouble did u knew?

This week same happened to...

Scofield,

ChechoO,

[Pk]Demon

etc etc

U dont see me creating post for it

toilet grow up

There was 2 peolpe there. You stood still casted blizz got parad. You said i bumped you i was even in the map. Gm confirmed your lieing story. You pulled and deserved tobe banned. Sky gm witnessed the whole thing. First you said i bumped you into dc, Then u said u lagged out. You said i bumped dced u. You was trying to cast recall. You took your shield on and off to recall. Please explain.

When they say Bump dc, they means when you get mass lag, cant move and then Conection lost... (you can change your armors, sheilds, etc, but can not cast)

I got a few pulling with their ares and few posible speeding, but since i am 100% sure i will not ban or w/e

This topic will bring just flames.

yeah alot of people pull on me..

its mostly just noc, senchi and their friends

PS. about this whole speedgear thing

im not good with computers or hacks or whatever the hell speedgear is so i dont know how it works

but i have seen Senchi/Luzbelito do something weird...he was running the same speed as me for a good 20-30 seconds while i chased him... then all of a sudden he got 2x faster and was off my screen in a 2-3 seconds

im sure theyre proly doing something but i dont know how it works in the least bit

either way i think that HB is corny in the way that people are able to run much faster then others

makes it very unfair...if i was fast like some of these guys i would play a mage and get hero in a month

After the 200 FPS everyone run at the same speed.

But is a LOT easier to escape, and that sometimes looks like the one who is escaping is speeding.

lol im not pull, lag + dc, log and die.. stop cry plz.

I death for lag and only says "senchi down senchi n00b bla bla bla", but im lag + dc and im puller... LOL

Guest saken

U just described ur entire guild :P

Ya some people are like that, but the most known members, myself crowmaster Toilet Raquzz Zoro can generally back ne shit we talk.

Ya some people are like that, but the most known members, myself crowmaster Toilet Raquzz Zoro can generally back ne shit we talk.

Thats the problem, you can't. Except for zoro, who plays nice, but he doesn't talk so...

Thats the problem, you can't. Except for zoro, who plays nice, but he doesn't talk so...

can you

man im really getting tired of all these argnetina /koreans/ everyone but Eurpoans/american who every they are Like 3 times slower than me but the moment u Cast pfa on them Poof u dont see them for 20 mins cause they already to outside of map This Speed Hacking Shit is getting retarded im sry but if u guys live in arengtina theres no way u guys should be faster than me with my 20 ping to this server i live close to this server and get owned bye people who live 204820482024 miles from it with Pentium 1's u Gm need to hoenstly look into this matter its getting lame

I think GM's should ban people who they BELIEVE to be speeding.....they don't need any "proof" they just need to WITNESS IT HAPPEN and then the players who commit the pulling/speeding crime can be punished with a ban or whatever punishment is necessary.

Do it like they do in the real world...in my country (and state) if I see somebody commit a crime in my presence (I'm not a police officer) I can arrest them and detain them. I'm just a citizen and I have that power. GM's are more than citizens in the HB world, they're more like cops...they catch the bad guys doing the bad things, mainly going off probable cause. But probable cause means proof is required...but ACTUALLY WITNESSING A CRIME means no proof is necessary because YOU WITNESSED it happen.

I hope the GMs catch my drift and take action, because they should. This is messed up and COULD eventually damage the server and make people quit. I know if I die to a speeder I will be pissed and won't play for a few days. Us players who play fair can only take so much abuse from those who don't play fair.

"It's all about the nerd life, word life."

laugh at king basing skills on items, your trash

what items?

I think GM's should ban people who they BELIEVE to be speeding.....they don't need any "proof" they just need to WITNESS IT HAPPEN and then the players who commit the pulling/speeding crime can be punished with a ban or whatever punishment is necessary.

Do it like they do in the real world...in my country (and state) if I see somebody commit a crime in my presence (I'm not a police officer) I can arrest them and detain them. I'm just a citizen and I have that power. GM's are more than citizens in the HB world, they're more like cops...they catch the bad guys doing the bad things, mainly going off probable cause. But probable cause means proof is required...but ACTUALLY WITNESSING A CRIME means no proof is necessary because YOU WITNESSED it happen.

I hope the GMs catch my drift and take action, because they should. This is messed up and COULD eventually damage the server and make people quit. I know if I die to a speeder I will be pissed and won't play for a few days. Us players who play fair can only take so much abuse from those who don't play fair.

"It's all about the nerd life, word life."

For that matter dilroy, I can accuse at least 50 players of speedhacking, and I got SS of them getting pfm while their hands just begin to cast...and many of them are the ones posting here...........now the truth is that I don't know it its lag or speedhacking, but can u proove that what I saw couldn't be consider "hack" ?

For that matter dilroy, I can accuse at least 50 players of speedhacking, and I got SS of them getting pfm while their hands just begin to cast...and many of them are the ones posting here...........now the truth is that I don't know it its lag or speedhacking, but can u proove that what I saw couldn't be consider "hack" ?

That can happen due to lag. It does not proof anything. However to my mind lagging out/disconnecting enough times when dying and not when killing someone has a very slight probability to happen without pull/hacks.

this whole topic is crap

toilet pointing fingers AGAIN

in rh i got BUMP DC ,and i loged INSTANTLY , (when u bump dc u can do that)

They couldnt kill me then cried for it (AGAIN)

u can get dc when ur or when ur not in trouble did u knew?

This week same happened to...

Scofield,

ChechoO,

[Pk]Demon

etc etc

U dont see me creating post for it

toilet grow up

yee true but i log in after that :) and i die... but dosn`t mater...

There is a lot of people from Arg, and maybe other countries, where "we" have heard about the ARG delay ..

It is about how other players can cast fast lik hell, and King has showed us pictures of it..

Even tho i find it amazing how it is possible to cast that fast, and run that fast lik Elguason does..

I have never suspectet anyone of them, because i run NEARLY as fast as them, but yet i dont get called speedgear user, or sometimes i do :b.

Another thing is:

The delay on dmg, and ppl can recall iz amazingly annoying.

Lets say you as an ares camp inside Rocky Highland, and an elv mage arrives inside and you para and start crit him. In that time he CAN recall even tho your hitting him.

Can GM's put the recall thing on that to plx? Every dmg then it takes 5 sec before recall spell or something..

It is pretty annoying..

Almost all Gm knows me and are welcome to check me. I dont use speedgear, but i always recive acusations about speed. I dont know hoe hb works but if run like u i can easyly scape from u cuz i have the fps of u. If u acuse me of speed i dont really know if u know what speed is.

The other day i saw 1 ares acusing speed over a char of a GM. Its seems like now the idea is to acuse all the time about speed cuz u cant cacht him.

Like i said before, Run faster is not about Ping is about fps. Cast is about Ping and i cant cast faster than the rest, so for me its fine. I saw lot of ppl scape from me and i dont said SpeedGear.

So plz Try not to use that word on every1 cuz is not true.

About the pull. Its anoying as hell, I hate it, but its so hard to cacht that is imposible to make a punishment for that.