Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

A Topic Of Pulling.

It appears that some peoples mouths are more able than there playing abilities. Pulling is ridiculous And in the past week heres the 3 ive witnessed.

Player: Kyoko (MaynarD)

Map: Rocky highland

Situation: We was chasing him for hours he ran into rocky highland, took 4 paces right and blizzed Zoro and Forsaken as they entered. In that same spot he got paralized. I then entered, after witnessing 3 attemps of recall Each spell being interupted by a wand crit from zoro and a normal swing from Forsaken. He towers and mshields but im lined with blizz, Then i notice a chance to form a box as he was thrush against a wall. Low and behold he was completely boxed.

After realising he was boxed he magically logged out. It was an obvious pull and he got punished.

Player: Senchi-

Map: Ml

Situation: There was a large fight between african and there guild, senchi got singled off from the pack and there was 3 mages on him. Me crowmaster Raquzz. He got blizzed and parad. An ogre was hitting his back. As me and raq blizzed he got reparad by crowmaster. And this process happend 3 times, Everytime parad. He was dead for sure. But on the last para as crowmaster lined to blizz He magically disconnected from the server with no delay. Strange, He couldnt log as an ogre was hitting him. Strange he was moving around with his mr shield on while getting reparad. Then as 3 mages lined him he dissapeard. Hmmmm.......... O yes a definate pull.

Player: NoC

Map: Dungeon level 1 Aresden

Situation: He ran into the dungeon where it was boxed with players, and two summons. One summon was a cyclops That didnt take part in the box it was behind me able to move freely. NoC enterd the dungeon boxed and used his merien activation But the cyc was still using his 3 space crit range and causing damage on him every 3 seconds. Or less.. His merien shield effect wore off causing the wars to hit him.... Guess what happend next He PULLED And refused to log in for a large period of time.

Theres 3 pulls that I alone have witnessed. It's beyond a joke and something needs tobe done. Recently ive died 3 times due to being Completely Boxed and unable todo anything. Key word there i died. Pulling and i would of been able to avoid all three deaths.

Theres a well known program that alot of people have came across. I will not name it as it may influence more players to evade death by breaking a rule. But this program speeds up your software, It's a simple program and you can bind hotkeys to specify how much you would like to speed up. Setting It at its max speed causes players to DC INSTANTLY no delay. No wait. Not connection issues. Nothing. Ironicly this method matches All 3 of my cases and to be frank, A certain number of players and I have had enough of it.

Im not being biased, If aresdens pull let it be known. BUT ON BEHALF OF AFRICAN AND EVERY OTHER FAIR PLAYER SOMETHING NEEDS TOBE DONE.

all that we can do is post here, and try to make them look stupid, but there

are no rules against pulling as lame as it is.

yes they are using speedgear.

its not a rumor, many ppl saw their unbelievable moving, casting, d/cing.

and I know the difference between lag/delay and speeding.

but No proof, so No ban. ( I respect this principle )

they know well that GMs cant ban them,so they keep using.

this is stinking attitude toward server.

uh... this kind of their attitude is bannable reason? <_<

something needs to be done. they think they rule the nemesis but they do it with false actions like speed gearing. theres been more than dozen times that a GM has seen a speeding situation but all he can say is that "i cant prove it what can I do I know hes speeding" <- something needs to be done.

There is a rule that says speeding and pulling is forbidden, but before taking action on some case staff needs decent proof and proofs bout it is damn hard to get.

Yes Something Needs to be done but then agian like they said i doubt it will they will come up with some excuse

and btw no its not hard when a player pulls they Recevie no damage above there head When they Lag out they still received Damage above head anyways just little u know u can Easyily Detect if it a pull or not

10. Hacking and/or using exploits is not allowed. This also goes for the use of accelerators. Understand these do not add to your skill as a player but only to your stupidty. When you are discovered you will be banned immediately.

Yes Something Needs to be done but then agian like they said i doubt it will they will come up with some excuse

and btw no its not hard when a player pulls they Recevie no damage above there head When they Lag out they still received Damage above head anyways just little u know u can Easyily Detect if it a pull or not

agree... need some changes

It appears that some peoples mouths are more able than there playing abilities. Pulling is ridiculous And in the past week heres the 4 ive witnessed.

Situation: We was chasing him for hours he ran into rocky highland, took 4 paces right and blizzed Zoro and Forsaken as they entered. In that same spot he got paralized. I then entered, after witnessing 3 attemps of recall Each spell being interupted by a wand crit from zoro and a normal swing from Forsaken. He towers and mshields but im lined with blizz, Then i notice a chance to form a box as he was thrush against a wall. Low and behold he was completely boxed.

After realising he was boxed he magically logged out. It was an obvious pull and he got punished.

Player: WaiiWai

Map : Ice bound

Situation: I was fighting waiiwai and got him pfmed And mimed. He ran across the central brigde where 4 tiger worms was hitting him. He was dead for sure. Mimed and 4 tigerworms. But heres the twist after he realised he was going to die he magically dissapeard half way through taking a beating and didnt log on for a large period of time. Nothing was on the bridge I was behind him invis so nothing could bump him. He simply disconnected from the server within 1 second No delay.

Situation: There was a large fight between african and there guild, senchi got singled off from the pack and there was 3 mages on him. Me crowmaster Raquzz. He got blizzed and parad. An ogre was hitting his back. As me and raq blizzed he got reparad by crowmaster. And this process happend 3 times, Everytime parad. He was dead for sure. But on the last para as crowmaster lined to blizz He magically disconnected from the server with no delay. Strange, He couldnt log as an ogre was hitting him. Strange he was moving around with his mr shield on while getting reparad. Then as 3 mages lined him he dissapeard. Hmmmm.......... O yes a definate pull.

Situation: He ran into the dungeon where it was boxed with players, and two summons. One summon was a cyclops That didnt take part in the box it was behind me able to move freely. NoC enterd the dungeon boxed and used his merien activation But the cyc was still using his 3 space crit range and causing damage on him every 3 seconds. Or less.. His merien shield effect wore off causing the wars to hit him.... Guess what happend next He PULLED And refused to log in for a large period of time.

Theres 4 pulls that I alone have witnessed. It's beyond a joke and something needs tobe done. Recently ive died 3 times due to being Completely Boxed and unable todo anything. Key word there i died. Pulling and i would of been able to avoid all three deaths.

Theres a well known program that alot of people have came across. I will not name it as it may influence more players to evade death by breaking a rule. But this program speeds up your software, It's a simple program and you can bind hotkeys to specify how much you would like to speed up. Setting It at its max speed causes players to DC INSTANTLY no delay. No wait. Not connection issues. Nothing. Ironicly this method matches All 4 of my cases and to be frank, A certain number of players and I have had enough of it.

Im not being biased, If aresdens pull let it be known. BUT ON BEHALF OF AFRICAN AND EVERY OTHER FAIR PLAYER SOMETHING NEEDS TOBE DONE.

LOL want to write xD

Well done writing this Toilet, and i agree with you ..

But sometimes i might say they arent using speedgear, maybe i've just been unlucky not to see it.

But every single time i can follow everyone of them, and rest of ares are falling behind..

I think we all know i dont use speedgear, or atleast GM's, players are more than welcome to check my computer :P.

But when a lot ppl say they have speedgear, i dont know what i should believe ... But fk it.

They are all PULLERS, and they have done it way to much ..

Another thing is:

The delay on dmg, and ppl can recall iz amazingly annoying.

Lets say you as an ares camp inside Rocky Highland, and an elv mage arrives inside and you para and start crit him. In that time he CAN recall even tho your hitting him.

Can GM's put the recall thing on that to plx? Every dmg then it takes 5 sec before recall spell or something..

It is pretty annoying..

Back to subject..

We have all known these Oldies, and known that most of them are pullers/speedgear players. But the problem is to prove it.. GM's wont take a screen shot as a prove (I understand that), but even tho a movie that Skyas have recorded waesent enough (as far as i remember).

For those who been at the IB map in that time:

We were TW hunting and huntet a war down to the PLATFORM spot under the cliff and bridge. We got him boxed, and he got invised. And BAM he was gone .. As far as i remember Skyas recorded a movie of it, but not quite sure.

The question is: How do they get banned for it then, when it is illgal to use?

It appears that some peoples mouths are more able than there playing abilities. Pulling is ridiculous And in the past week heres the 4 ive witnessed.

Player: WaiiWai

Map : Ice bound

Situation: I was fighting waiiwai and got him pfmed And mimed. He ran across the central brigde where 4 tiger worms was hitting him. He was dead for sure. Mimed and 4 tigerworms. But heres the twist after he realised he was going to die he magically dissapeard half way through taking a beating and didnt log on for a large period of time. Nothing was on the bridge I was behind him invis so nothing could bump him. He simply disconnected from the server within 1 second No delay.

Theres 4 pulls that I alone have witnessed. It's beyond a joke and something needs tobe done. Recently ive died 3 times due to being Completely Boxed and unable todo anything. Key word there i died. Pulling and i would of been able to avoid all three deaths.

Theres a well known program that alot of people have came across. I will not name it as it may influence more players to evade death by breaking a rule. But this program speeds up your software, It's a simple program and you can bind hotkeys to specify how much you would like to speed up. Setting It at its max speed causes players to DC INSTANTLY no delay. No wait. Not connection issues. Nothing. Ironicly this method matches All 4 of my cases and to be frank, A certain number of players and I have had enough of it.

lol i died by the tigerworms and then instead of restart i logged on my other char where i lvled

i didnt even log when u had me boxed in d4 ffs...i dun need that shit at least not against u. and even if i die i dun care ask anyone that i never ran safe or pull

ask farjat to show u logs that i logged after i was dead

ffs delete me out of that topic..

It will get removed when im satisfied that you didnt pull, I tried to pm you straight after you died and it said you wasnt online, Hence the pull. If im wrong so be it ill remove you and apologise, But its a topic about removing the tards that repeatedly pull.

The problem with pulling is that, the puller, will always have the excuse of a lag outburst. And despite how many movies or SS u can take it is still hard to proove. Plz don't get me wrong I hate pulling as much as everyone else, but I also know whats to be saved in a hard situation by lag lol.

And as far as speedgear goes, I've raided along Oldies a bunch of times, and never really seen anthing that su*censored*ius, still, even wars with 10mag can out cast me...so from my point of view everyone speedgears :P

PS: this problem will never have a solution

It appears that some peoples mouths are more able than there playing abilities.

U just described ur entire guild :P

well who saw me pulling?

pls all answer who saw me pulling

i always log right back if i got bump dc and now u accuse me for pulling :F

well pls be honest and tell them i dun pull ...

King please sit there and say you have never saw them PULL forget speeding im talking about pulling. And Waiiwai Youve been removed from the list, Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Its easy to determine if they Pull or it lag

1. when they pull U dont see damage above there head

2. when they lag u Will see damage above there head

this will help u on your Discovery of who pulls/lags out

King please sit there and say you have never saw them PULL forget speeding im talking about pulling. And Waiiwai Youve been removed from the list, Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm elv toilet, the chances of me watching them pull are actually hard, since they are not gona pull on me :blink:, thats why I only talked about the speedgear mostly...

And I've seen NoC use the log out/merien shield but not pull. The rest I really never seen them (but again, I'm elv like them :blink: ).

Actually all this talk about STD/Oldies/Skinrats pulling is pretty old..... its happened since first day of exp25, constantly.

But as Senchi and co. might tell you again..because they said it before, they dont pull.

They just use teamspeak and tell some1 to forced log em out..

Although personally i think half the time they do pull and the other half some1 force logs em.