Sign in to follow this  
Simple

To Jaapy[gm]

Hello!

Me and my friends desided to came back but.. Some1 already took our names (Simple, Sim, GuardiaN, SoulAngel). We using S1mple and Guard1aN names now. Maybe you can rename our characters to our normal names? I thought we can ask that names back, can we?

All names that you see are old school players.

Thanks.

some one took my original nic also, but its not fair to who ever is using those names now just to rip them.

i know it sux you dont have the nic you want, but you have to see from both sides of the coin.

edit: just had a idea how this might work and be fair,

do what pro athletes do,

if a vet. (in this case a old long time player) has the same number someone else has

that a rookie or only been around for a short time t he have rights to that number.

but instead of just taking it the make a deal, so maybe you can find out who it is

give make some kind of deal w/ the player to get the name back. it would be alot of B.S. to get it

done but its away to get your names back.

some one took my original nic also, but its not fair to who ever is using those names now just to rip them.

i know it sux you dont have the nic you want, but you have to see from both sides of the coin.

has it

i think that one solution could be DUEL...the one who wins keeps "his" name...

man sry to tell you this but thats just silly.

the who ever has his name made a char. w/ it because the liked the name, its theirs you

cant just take it, and you cant be like duel winner keeps the name unless the person w/ out the

name puts something else up.

well guess what

the GMs guaranteed that when they wiped the database at nem1 that the people who played nem1 would be able to have their original names

so they should all get their names back

i havent seen anyone using those names so someone just created the chars and left them in an account

well guess what

the GMs guaranteed that when they wiped the database at nem1 that the people who played nem1 would be able to have their original names

so they should all get their names back

i havent seen anyone using those names so someone just created the chars and left them in an account

well see, i didnt know that.

I still think there should be a time limit on it, also there should be some kind of compensation.

now if its a lvl1 char. just sitting on someones account, then hell ya rip it.

Ezekiel just talking bullshit!

This is how it works.

First thing. NOBODY will be renamed. this is a rule. If u started train already its too late.

I can release some names, if are just low level inactives there is no problem, but nobody will be renamed anyway.

So lets start again this.

Who want and what names, ill check, but dont make us release if u are not going to train them because its too late and u trained already!!

I repeat, theres np in release some name if inactive, but no name changes...

This is how it works.

First thing. NOBODY will be renamed. this is a rule. If u started train already its too late.

I can release some names, if are just low level inactives there is no problem, but nobody will be renamed anyway.

Who want and what names, ill check, but dont make us release if u are not going to train them because its too late and u trained already!!

wtf how am i talking bullshit?

Hunter said everyone gets their original name back when we switched to nem2

if youre gonna say im talking bullshit then go talk to your other GMs and see what they said first

oh yeah and i didnt say anything about name changes i said they should get their names back as in lvl1 chars

Wow farjat.

This is how it works.

if youre gonna say im talking bullshit then go talk to your other GMs and see what they said first

oh yeah and i didnt say anything about name changes i said they should get their names back as in lvl1 chars

Wow farjat.

DOnt take so serius the word bullshit please. I was trying to do it in a joke way, sorry.

I know what hunter sayed, but we dont guarrantee it as is a think very hard to control...

Anyway, i checked that names and are inactive, please tell me if i should release or not and what.

This is how it works.

Wow farjat.

DOnt take so serius the word bullshit please. I was trying to do it in a joke way, sorry.

I know what hunter sayed, but we dont guarrantee it as is a think very hard to control...

Anyway, i checked that names and are inactive, please tell me if i should release or not and what.

oh l0l you just dont joke around very often sorry i took it the wrong way

I cant take credit for that one...This is what went down

someone was threatening to quickly enter the new nemesis 2 and take a lot of our popular, long time players names and guild names.

Sexy didnt want this happening so she did promise everyone would get their main player name and guild names back. But, I think she meant more like right in the beginning. Not after so much time.

That being said....the person who took Simples name and some others, is level 1 not active.

It's like they logged in, took the name, logged off and that's the last they used that acct.

Situations like that, we can help with. We did for Isabelle. Someone had her name....level 1 in default zone.

It was obvious that someone just wanted to jack her name. (maybe they had a crush on her :P )

yes, please just tell me which one to release and i will.

the 4 names are inactives but u are giving them time to become active!!

Is there any chance you could take away "wutafreak"? I saw someone log a trav with that name earlier today, and it'll be rather annoying if they ever level that thing up (and switch the gender).

I'll block the name on another account, I was just wondering if you could take that name so I could do that myself. :mellow:

Is there any chance you could take away "wutafreak"? I saw someone log a trav with that name earlier today, and it'll be rather annoying if they ever level that thing up (and switch the gender).

I'll block the name on another account, I was just wondering if you could take that name so I could do that myself. :mellow:

lol they arent gonna do that because its unnecessary..

i mean you want a name blocked because it looks like yours not because you used that name in nem1

someone can have the name Ezekeil if they want the GMs cant do anything about that

Yes Simple just tell me what names. But we must coordinate so when i release them nobody else get them. So if u can find and ask me in game we deal with it instantly.

And actually we can do a name fix. I dont consider it a name change i think this exeption cant bother somebody...

Farjat,

name fix would be really great. Theres only 3 names need to be changed at the moment: S1mple, S1m, Guard1aN. (1 need to be changed to i letter). We are usualy in game from 5pm till 10-11pm (GMT +2) time. How can we coordinate that fixing?