Sign in to follow this  
Inner

Pl Max Lvl

Since latelly is getting hard to find someone to fight against due to the relatively small number of ppl on, I think it would be great if the max lvl for PL was set back to 120...

I meen, having few ppl on is a problem itself, but having it more dispersed makes it even worst.

I think the reason of having the PL max lvl raised to 140 was to let new players train more confortably (just guessing here) but thats not what happens at all, in fact theres more pvp action in PL that in ML atm. The other night there were abt 95 players on, i looked all over ML and IB, no1 there, when i went to PL i found abt 25 140s....

If the idea of the staff is to protect low lvls from getting constantly killed by max lvls thats ok, but the problem persist even in PL... I think its easier to kill lvl 90s beeing 140 that killing a 140+ with a 180...

Plus, low lvls still have many other maps to lvl up safely away from enemys...

I hope u get my mixed up english :blush:

Later.-

PS: i dont want free eks. But i do want to find at least one enemy to play with in non-raid days....

25 140s is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm a PL raider and a lot of times PL is empty...

And I would not like to see this happen! That would mean I would be forced to lvl to 180 so I could pvp. I hate lvling and have 0 chars at 180. Sure you could tell me stop being lazy, but I don't want to!! Besides PL is much better than ML. Everyone there is "killable" and it is more even. I suggest more people make PL raiders, iz beri funz!! :)

but PL was made for the ppl that actually wanted MAX lvl to be 140. when there were neme I we made some suggestions to turn the max lvl to 140 after a wipe. That happened and server experienced a lack of players. Since then neme II was born with 180 max lvl and as pl 140 as an alternative choice for people.

Inner i understand your point completely. There is not that many players online (atleast on that time im used to play) anymore that there were like 2-3 months ago. But we gotta respect the old decisions and keep PL as 140.

and btw, ure full hero. what do u need eks for? :D u predator!

hahah, no.. it isnt that i want eks.. i just wanna see some pvp in ML so that nemesis gets more fun in days with no raid

25 140s is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm a PL raider and a lot of times PL is empty...

Actually, Im a PL raider as well, and i've never had to actually look for a fight, they always come to me.

Inner is right, the ML is empty and the PL always has an abundance of people to kill. Even late at night, early morning, theres always something happening in PL which is why so many people stay at 140.

Bring it down to 120 and force 140s to train in ML and more fighting will take place in the middle land which is how its supposed to be. :sleep:

Since latelly is getting hard to find someone to fight against due to the relatively small number of ppl on, I think it would be great if the max lvl for PL was set back to 120...

I meen, having few ppl on is a problem itself, but having it more dispersed makes it even worst.

I think the reason of having the PL max lvl raised to 140 was to let new players train more confortably (just guessing here) but thats not what happens at all, in fact theres more pvp action in PL that in ML atm. The other night there were abt 95 players on, i looked all over ML and IB, no1 there, when i went to PL i found abt 25 140s....

If the idea of the staff is to protect low lvls from getting constantly killed by max lvls thats ok, but the problem persist even in PL... I think its easier to kill lvl 90s beeing 140 that killing a 140+ with a 180...

Plus, low lvls still have many other maps to lvl up safely away from enemys...

I hope u get my mixed up english :blush:

Later.-

PS: i dont want free eks. But i do want to find at least one enemy to play with in non-raid days....

Agreed

PL has more pvp action than ML? Are you crazy?

Ive got a PL raider and its gotten to the point where there are no elvines to fight. When you do find someone they are the same person you killed 10 minutes ago (**looks at my point with the ek laming system**)

Half the people in PL are those who have made PL raiders and who already have max level charachters, so changing the level limit would be silly because it still wouldnt draw people out of PL, it would just force people to make another PL raider and stop at 120...

Perhaps instead of looking at reducing the level limit we should look at what makes PL raiding so fun and perhaps implement some of those features in ML.

Leave PL at 140...i dont see the point of making it 120...if people want to play in PL then they will just make a lvl 120 char and nothin will change..besides PL is alot of fun for those of us who dont want to level to 180 =P

MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE A PL CHAR!!!

Leave PL at 140...i dont see the point of making it 120...if people want to play in PL then they will just make a lvl 120 char and nothin will change..besides PL is alot of fun for those of us who dont want to level to 180 =P

MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE A PL CHAR!!!

Yeah! PL rocks!! We got no dk set, lower hp, smaller map, pr0 pvp, and much much more! Lols trust me, make a PL raider and come see what I'm talking about. It really is a lot of fun.

I see PL as the compromise we gave when we went to max level 180

the old skool types who love real PVP action, have all really taken advantage of this situation and made

some interesting built characters. I love watching the fights in elv and are safe zones. And I think it is

very even on both sides.

I know these PL character players are really enjoying themselves and would hate to take that away from them.

Inner, I think as more and more players level up there are going to be bigger and better fights and more

PVP action. When we open DC map up, that will add another dimension to the fights.

IG pits are back now, so the icebound wars will continue.

I vote for leave PL level where it is. These guys are having a blast and I have seen them in action and

understand why they love it so much. Although, I do understand your point Inner and respect your opinions.

Inner, make a PL raider and go join in the fun!

Personally i think inner isright somehow...

But hunter also..

Maybe later when Apoca get egular scheduled we can change some things..

yes u can get 100% hammer under lvl120 just have to hit the farming crap... problem is what u said

no1 in PL to fight... I actually think the low lvl fights are way more fun than when u are all 180s. :)

Why can't you feel the same way now Inner!? :P

Well i ahve 2 charachters and I much prefer playing in PL. My warrior who is max i used for hunting etc when i want to have some fun I log into PL. Its a much smaller map, people arent invincible with DK sets and there isnt an abundance of god like items.

Fighting on my max lvl is just boring, you find a player, they bring help your outnumbered so you invis, they call you noob, you bring back up they call you noob. Then when you do fight, the fights last 30 minutes and you would rather die and give up a zem then to be subjected to the pain of running around ML for another 30 minutes to only end up being killed by an invis gang bang team.

Pl thanks.

PL is ok. Inner ur half right and wrong at once...PL is empty most of the time (it goes random) but hell lots of fun in PL, no dk set, smaller map...

Let PL like its atm ppl will lvl out eventually.

pd: Make pl char and ull see real pvp and have fun. Just an idea

Actually, Im a PL raider as well, and i've never had to actually look for a fight, they always come to me.

Inner is right, the ML is empty and the PL always has an abundance of people to kill. Even late at night, early morning, theres always something happening in PL which is why so many people stay at 140.

Bring it down to 120 and force 140s to train in ML and more fighting will take place in the middle land which is how its supposed to be. :sleep:

Guess some1 is getting owned over and over in PL... :rolleyes:

there's a reason people made PL chars...because its fun

most of them have 180 chars as well...so its not like they just stopped leveling at 140

i think its wrong to take away one peoples group of fun so that some others have more people to kill in ML...

go to IB if youre looking for a fight...

if people like playing in PL, dropping the level to 120 wont change anything...people will just make lvl 120 chars

PL max level 120 was pointless.

We made it lvl 140 because we know theres ppl that likes to play oldschool lvl 140...

yes u can get 100% hammer under lvl120 just have to hit the farming crap... problem is what u said

no1 in PL to fight... I actually think the low lvl fights are way more fun than when u are all 180s. :)

He is right there! At nemesis 1 with pl max lvl 120 there was no one there =X

I remember i stopped at lvl 120, made 10 eks, get bored of no one there and lvled to 180 XD

Now(neme 2) with pl at lvl 140 is different, players actualy stop at lvl 140 and stay at PL.

You didnt get me, i never said low lvl figt were boring, those are great...

Im just saying that theres almost no one in ML to fight during non-raid days and maybe getting those PL players to ML would solve it. Even more beeing that im ML there are more elvs than ares, and elvs are kind of scarse in PL. Thats all.