Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Talk About Eks

omgosh when did that happen

u have fullhero for a long time now right?

I dont remember exactly, it was few days after mi got fh... I had alot nais ek ss's but its all gone when I redownloaded my windows.

Jaja yeah I remember that Lorth. nais fite

I don't really have a favorite ek. But I do one ek I got in PL with Breezy a few months back. I was fighting some war with Ronwe I think, I para the poor fella and sade starts. I pick warrior and pump some gladius crits into this war. I kill him for -55 with all his armor jaja. waz nais

Oh and another one! I was fighting some dude in PL with Breezy again. We were going 1v1 for a while (Breezy is a EWS mage =/ ). After a while I can tell he's low on pots. I para him and he pfms, thinking he's safe from me now!! Not a good idea cuz he got a couple nais gladius crits and PEW PEW DED! That was a fun ek because he whispered me after he died saying that I was a speeder or something. I think I have the ss' in my laptop, but it's in my car =/ I'll post the pics later!!

Guest mamadas

I dont remember exactly, it was few days after mi got fh... I had alot nais ek ss's but its all gone when I redownloaded my windows.

i never see u online anymore man

Where have u been

Matuk....yes, yes that was the name of GM1's fh mage. And he was a good player also.

Any EK of hisoka is a good ek...hisoka was a very good mage.

I remember fighting Lewbowski once, we were both same level, he was on Donnie and it went on forever.

all our crap broke, we had no pots, we didnt even have mana to make food to regen. We decided to call it a drawl - tie....and then as we was afk to go get a beer, I owned him :P

IPB Image

im not sure did i get the ek or not but i can guarantee this is not pretend corpse. anyways hisoka is a great mage and the picture is from nemesis I

Oh and before you all say "OMFG EDITED PAKS" this was not on HBNEMESIS.

haha vamp with his pak edits.. you could at least show the good ones :)

Would you shut up :P. Dont make me drive around to your house and empty my recycling bin on your front lawn.

i never see u online anymore man

Where have u been

I'm retired.. Ive stopped by few times to say hello to piipul.

Este ek es un golazo bien abusivo como nos gusta a todos :X

IPB Image

y este de regalo para toda la muchachada.......

IPB Image

IPB Image

i would like to know what does that mean?!

dun talk bad things about mi plx

Guest Godfather

Joker xD i post with love...

Bueno aca les dejo algunas de las que saque desde que soy ares...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Its hard to say which one is my favourite ek, coz Ive got tons of them..

When I killed Assasin in pvp that was quite cool..

Also when Me (Ruutu) Zoro and Ville fought NoC and 2 other STD guild members (it was back in the STD times) it was cool to kill NoC in 3v3.

I also killed MaynarD day after I got fullhero and I was fighting 2 vs 8 (other ares was like 150lvl gis war)

From nemesis1 I have one ek I will never forget, I played like year in neme and I was real noob. Well I was fighting elvines in aresden dungeon and we were outnumbering elvines, there was like 3 more elvs and like 7 ares and we all decided to aim King, we got him parad near the first mining stones and every1 started crit with their pimp bbh+5's and special bh's.. I had my pr0 bbh+0 and df10 neck I didnt have crits or zerk... EK+1 King down and my finishing move was -7! BEAT THAT

Ruutu, I do not remember, but you see that you were 5, kill 2, and meanwhile returning to take pots.

Like I must admit that so far you are the only player who could not kill in 1 vs. 1.

Off: I like yours xD 4 eks.

With regard to the issue, so far the best oak, was in the 2 vs. 2 between Rast / / kabelo vs. Nell-NoC. That estubieron 2 pm telling us everything, and then dying to see kabelo Rast and go to safe, it was very good.

Also remember in low exp nemesis, cyc d2 ares, a blizz kills 4 songs, but only one gave me ek: S.

I got Tikys :P a great mage and rly good friend :)

-We meet in ML and started a 1 on 1:

IPB Image

-This was a rly fun fight in test mode, check out that bag :lol: :

IPB Image

-This is one of those "do it while u scape" EKs, i killed one more secs later but things where getting too complicated to take the ss :blush: :

IPB Image

-This is one of the hardest EKs i got... but cuz he asked me to pvp mage vs mage and came wearing IE neck :rolleyes: ... it was a lot of work (the war on the ss is Ares, came to attack me while the pvp ended):

IPB Image

-Ohh ye, finnally... a massacre :P :

IPB Image

1- the BEST EK you ever got and why it was the best

2- Whose EK do you really want to get in nem 2 and why

1. I'm level 84....

2. Noone

Guest Amigo~

1- the BEST EK you ever got and why it was the best

2- Whose EK do you really want to get in nem 2 and why

1. I'm level 84....

2. Noone

kthx

Guest Amigo~

My most memorable EK was on hb celestial 2, i got Camel's ek with a priest hammer with a 10 dex priest. It was truly amazing.

sorry we were talking about a real hb server

not a priest archer viking shooter server

i believe the hardest ek i got 1 on 1 was 1 from shauwyn wich i used all my 12 hp pots and won with 100 hp and after i killed him i realyzed i had only won cuz i had emmy on ill find pic and post later