Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About Ban & Ek Lamming

When we found an EK lammer, its a straight permanent ban. Also the items that are inside dead with the account even if are not yours. Lending your account or sharing your items u are risking them on this.

Do not loose time asking for unban or item pass because is not possible. Just start again if u wish, anyway, we dont consider a cheater as a player loose, we choose to loose them.

Other ppl doing it in your account is also no excuse...

Someone that "traded" Eks with somebody and get banned told me that if i can give him his items back if he tells me other people that made the same...I answer a NO. If u want to help the server u can freely post something here and will be checked, but dont expect something in change for your fault.

and just because you lame 3-4 times, doesnt mean your punishment should be less.

It does not matter if it happened, one time....laming is against the rules.

1 question: imagine some1 has 2 PC, can change ip, so creates lvl 8'0-100 to get 1 ek only, and then bann ( now can bann till lvl 100), is there any way to check that? becouse is some1 appear with hero armors with chars that no1 have ever seen, maybe is superson who isn't popularious. its Just a coment.

demenester

1 question: imagine some1 has 2 PC, can change ip, so creates lvl 8'0-100 to get 1 ek only, and then bann ( now can bann till lvl 100), is there any way to check that? becouse is some1 appear with hero armors with chars that no1 have ever seen, maybe is superson who isn't popularious. its Just a coment.

demenester

true

There are many ways to know and track.

but, hey, we will not give you tips or let everyone to know how do we check or not... that will make the lammers's work easier and for us harder.

As far as it is... is fine, they dont have any clue of what we do or not, and everyone make one mistake at least when they lamme.

if i killed some1 twice.. and he still coming for more im trying to run from him and telling him i cant fight u its lame

and he keep attacking me.. i recall he find me again so wat i do ? can i fight with him ?

and another question i can pvp my freind 2 times a day ? every day ?