Sign in to follow this  
Trader

M Shield Wand

delete all m shield wands on serwer

set m shield wands drop ratio same as ice elemental necklace or roam or gbh or zerk wand ect...

set m shield wands drop ratio same as ice elemental necklace or roam or gbh or zerk wand ect...

i bet ur a warior

Then what will HC's drop 75% of the time? More RM10s?

Then how will we hunt HC's so easy? (:P) With 4 mages for the tank? Boxing?

row droped more thant Magic Wand(M.Shit)

well thats another advantage for mages, really mshield need to be more hard to get it ROM too so easy to get but how many ogre rings you see in game or gbh or devastor or ip necks, the server is more balanced to mages than wars i dont know if it is wrong or rigght its just how it is

row droped more thant Magic Wand(M.Shit)

well thats another advantage for mages, really mshield need to be more hard to get it ROM too so easy to get but how many ogre rings you see in game or gbh or devastor or ip necks, the server is more balanced to mages than wars i dont know if it is wrong or rigght its just how it is

Agreed. ROM is pretty common item atm.

The problem guys is that a few items need to drop in great amounts from tw, wyv and hc.

Not all can be df10 :blink:

come on in that case ip necks should be droped too or ie necks but the only things that hc are dropping are mshield row rom ms10 neck emmy ring and ruby the mages items are more easy to get that a war item.

1)how many ogre rings and demon rings did you saw on server?how worth they are?

2)how many row and rom did you saw on the server?how worth they are?

1)i saw like 3 ogres and none demon....and beleve me they worth a lot and if you got a demon ring well you are god :P

2)well they are like mr10 neck and rom too not that easy to get like a row but yes just too easy a row doent worth even a zem everyone on the server got 1 row at least

so...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its not that hard to kill a mage who uses a tower and a mShield, and for wars that do it in a fight well

thats a bit silly. but to delete them all and make em rare is funny, mSheilds are common on all servers

even on exp1 sry i just think this is silly. ;)

Yall say row and rom are very commen, so are ruby's and emmy's( arent those warior rings). Now for the m shield wand, yes its a nice litle thing for mages, and pisses wars off, but it is a ms0 wand so its not like your gonna be taking a whole bunch of blizzes while some one is wearing it. Mages have 2 par bliz par bliz many times, if a warior gets a mage parred good chance the mage is done for, with or without m shield wand.

Yall say row and rom are very commen, so are ruby's and emmy's( arent those warior rings). Now for the m shield wand, yes its a nice litle thing for mages, and pisses wars off, but it is a ms0 wand so its not like your gonna be taking a whole bunch of blizzes while some one is wearing it. Mages have 2 par bliz par bliz many times, if a warior gets a mage parred good chance the mage is done for, with or without m shield wand.

ruby is 10% ma and have 5k endu a pair of blizes and its done and come on if you hit like 280 with a good blizz(with oout any items 4 hits of 70 not that hard to do) then if you have a ruby it hits 252 big diference not to say that when they blizz you u get frozen so now you are 50% slow than the mage to put hold on you lets say the wars para you?well you got 15 secs to get to the mage and hit him, but the mage put his mshield(30 ap) a tower(with 100% shield)(if he dont fire strike on him or do firewall couse is 100% cast is really easy to take a para off)

and the war have to zerk him self now the zerk last 35 seconds in nem 1 was 1:30 so thats why in nem 2 is that hard to pvp a mage with a war is kind of imposible without items...

thats why i say nem 2 is more for mages than for wars not like nem1 and mshield should be wiped and decrese the drop range like ip necks or the other items in the game

what is row+4 on a 4 hit bliz, most mages suck and hit a 2 hit blizz so thats only +2 dmg

Then what about a emmy, thats nice ma and only cost 1 stone.

Isnt zerk 45 secs i might be wrong but i thought it was 40 or 45

Ya your still frozen but doesnt affect you to much, It takes time 2 cast it gives u a mag a chance, if u didnt freeze mages would have 0 chance

Most people are warriors so most people dont like m shield wand, But its alot harder 2 lvl a mage.

Took me 3 days 2 lvl war max and 5 for mage, and im very very fast for most people.

As well wariors can train in wws and such (aka they have better chance of items)

I play a mage as well as a warrior, i like to play mage becuase i thinks its more of a challenge

But i might be a litle partial for mages, but i think im pretty fair

Not really, you will see more wars than mages later... when they start to get their stated sets.

m shield, there was a lot at neme 1 too and is an item for mage or war... Im sure than more than 70% of wars have a m shield on their bags.

Items from mage dropped:

Row

Rom

M shield

Roam

IS Manual

ms10, df10 neck

X Rapier

cancell

Merien Neck

Merien Shield

Resu wands are from events as far as i know

Items from war dropped:

Ogre

X ring

K Neck

Dm1, rm10, df10

X Blade

X Rapier

Ie Sword

DS

GBH?

Stated BH, Gis, B Axe.

Stated Helms

Emmy

Ruby

Ip Neck

IE Neck

Merien Neck

DE Bow

Merien Plate

Merien Shield

MS 30

At the beggining is easier to play as mage, at the future will be easier and better to use Wars.

Not really, you will see more wars than mages later... when they start to get their stated sets.

m shield, there was a lot at neme 1 too and is an item for mage or war... Im sure than more than 70% of wars have a m shield on their bags.

Items from mage dropped:

Row

Rom

M shield

Roam

IS Manual

ms10, df10 neck

X Rapier

cancell

Merien Neck

Merien Shield

Resu wands are from events as far as i know

Items from war dropped:

Ogre

X ring

K Neck

Dm1, rm10, df10

X Blade

X Rapier

Ie Sword

DS

GBH?

Stated BH, Gis, B Axe.

Stated Helms

Emmy

Ruby

Ip Neck

IE Neck

Merien Neck

DE Bow

Merien Plate

Merien Shield

MS 30

At the beggining is easier to play as mage, at the future will be easier and better to use Wars.

stated helm, and armours, BUT for mages drop mp dr and pa

The mage needs fewer things that the war, but with the advantage that

zerk is 35 secs baa i dont know why im still talking this is not gonna change :P

they change what they think its needed to be changed not what we think (im talking about nem staff) so there is not point to keep talking about this.

Zerk doesnt last 35 seconds, it last what is suposed to last =/

Same that Paralize.

I repeat, at the future.... will be easier, funnier and better to use wars! Like at every server, atm there are not enought sets.

time the zerk and check it for yourself,

sorry its 40 now but when i play im sure it was 35 i test it with inner and last that long