Sign in to follow this  
Dimora

Thieves In Town

hi guys and thank you to the staff for an awesome idea of making this kind of event ! Im sure we all had lots of fun killing our lovely GMs (AND GMS KILLING US - PAYBACK TIME BWAHAWH)!! I'd like to know which GM played on which GeeMe(1-5)? :P

I hope this thread will not consist of any kind of insults or any stupid spam posts / calling names on other players.

Anyways some pictures from the event :ph34r: :

IPB Image

OMG IS TEH SURNOOBS (NOTICE KingsBlend's flam on the left !)

IPB Image

MerShield + IE Sword (this activation saved your life :lol: very jood job NoC)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Paralyze from running + 1 crit -105 to the back

IPB Image

= 2 RoM, 1 mstone, 1 zem, 2 blue candy, 1 red pot :lol:

Everyone post pics about this event if u remembered to take some :P

I SAW a pennor mage around.... i heard hes pr0...

Nice pics dimora and THX YOU ALL GMS FOR THIS EVENT ( i didnt take any drop )

Was insane, we couldnt stop dieing with a hole city aiming us lol

Was a great event, i got a lot of fun.

Dimora, stop lamming with GeeMe1

cobre como nunca. De a 30 me aimeaban. Misteriosamente hoy no tuve ni media gota de lag. fue marvilloso.

I got owned like never. 30 ppl aim. And Amacing cero lag for me today, wonderfull

IPB Image

IPB Image

I only got 2 ss

I was too busy running for my life most of the time.

I had a lot of fun with your guys today. This was way better then when I would log into my player and run from you guys in nem 1, huh? lol

Sorry to post your ek, Jensen...this one was total luck.

I didnt die in elvine at all...believe it or not. But I died multiple times in Aresden.

Serious lag and I would just freeze and not be able to move. Playing on a crappy laptop

isnt so smart for events like this.

Anyway...I hope you had fun and I want to thank the players that whisper me to thank me.

Means a lot to know that you appeciate events and stuff. Then they will happen more often.

it was soooo funny, too bad that i only could kill one of the GeeMe`s, also that he drop a pot and some1 else grab it <_<

IPB Image

Anyway i hope u guys do it again, and thnx for the event :blush:

:D once again big thanks to GMs u raided like 5 hours and let us lame eks with you we really appreciate it especially u farjat u doubled my eks tyty so much. :P

Wasnt this event idea some players idea (i remembered so)? Big thanks to that guy too it was way too fun to be true :).

(and sry guildies for shouting WHERE? WHERE? all the time in guildchat)

Yeah was nais event when u raid our town. Got many eks from u GeeMes and others :D.Only problem that I couldn't play till the end of the event coz I had to go sleep.

ps. Cya later guys I have to go in school, see in 3 hours :wub:

Screenshots look very nice ! too bad I couldnt be there.

:D once again big thanks to GMs u raided like 5 hours and let us lame eks with you we really appreciate it especially u farjat u doubled my eks tyty so much. :P

Wasnt this event idea some players idea (i remembered so)? Big thanks to that guy too it was way too fun to be true :).

(and sry guildies for shouting WHERE? WHERE? all the time in guildchat)

Yes I made a topic in Suggestions about this, but the GMs made it much better I see ! Good job with it! Hope it will be more often and when I have time for this :)

I tried a version of this way back when I couldnt get any kind of character edited and added...I would run around on my player and drop whatever was in my bag when killed.

But this idea was a great one...and as you can see our characters were not edited with mass HP or MP.

We all had ms10 and rom, mp 49 targe, gold cape, invis pots and sps, reds and blues

DK sets and dk 15 wands, all spells.

wutafreek, I did not die once in elvine so I dont think you would have owned me. I got most of my EKs in elvine. And I saw you afk in shop the entire event so you talk a good game but didnt show up to put your money where your mouth is, my friend.

' date='Mar 31 2008, 11:07 AM' post='209092']

wutafreek, I did not die once in elvine so I dont think you would have owned me. I got most of my EKs in elvine. And I saw you afk in shop the entire event so you talk a good game but didnt show up to put your money where your mouth is, my friend.

PwN3D!

________

i missed event :( hope to be there for the next one, sounds like fun

sa posta farjat se chupan unas mana tablet y agitan todo ajajaja

FunnyGirl you are banned from forums

youre not supposed to be posting on a different account