Sign in to follow this  
Fire~Star

Aealy/yarones

well i got ban for 3 mounths cuz i cursed gms and i guess ill be ban from forum after this topic too lol so

guys was nice to play with u and 3 mounths and ill come back i hope if gms wont make it longer

cuz *censored*ing elguason that peice of shit got me ban for 3 mounths and i hope he die tommorrow lol

so all i want to say is farjat is the only good admin only only him and some more gms but to bad they never on...

well all i wanne to say is Hunter/elguason ??

*censored* U..!!

cu guys in 3 mounths !

hehe

and in forum i guess ull never see me cuz ban + 1 to me ! but read it quick before hunter will see it and ban me ! lol

you rnt a bad guy at all but.... you deserve a permanent ban in game/forum imho. You may not agree with GM actions but cannot curse them.

Watch your mouth next time, your brother DD is way more good person than you.

This guy died today, after died he started to Insult hardly to some players (including myslef)

I asked him nicely to moderate his language, and he answered me "i dont care you are GM, f*ck you!"

Ok, then i muted him for 3 hours because... well... i could understand how frustating is to die...

Then he logged his other chars and started to annoying me about the mute[that deserved another ban, but id didnt], i explained to him that i made a good prize with JUST a mute and not a ban... for 1 minute looked like he understood... but after asking me to reduce his mute to 3 minutes and i refusing... he started to blame GMs and Hunter lol

"all GMs here sux" "all are lammers GMs" "except farjat, he is the best" (lol farjat, te salvaste =P )

So... 3 Months Ban.

well i got ban for 3 mounths cuz i cursed gms and i guess ill be ban from forum after this topic too lol so

guys was nice to play with u and 3 mounths and ill come back i hope if gms wont make it longer

cuz *censored*ing elguason that peice of shit got me ban for 3 mounths and i hope he die tommorrow lol

so all i want to say is farjat is the only good admin only only him and some more gms but to bad they never on...

*censored* U..!!

cu guys in 3 mounths !

hehe

and in forum i guess ull never see me cuz ban + 1 to me ! but read it quick before hunter will see it and ban me ! lol

After THIS, i dont believe it could be just 3 months lol

i will not increase the Ban, I will let Hunter/farjat to decide if they want to permanent BAN him.

-----

Pretty funny, i tried to be nice, warned him and tryed to save his wonderfull mr set from a ban...

Pass me your mr set before you get a perm ban in game Fire~Star :/

elguason gave you a 2nd chance and already *censored*ed it up...

Dont know, i found this funny xD

If tomorrow i dont post, is because i died i guess.

uh.. why that? :mellow:

The fire~star curse on elguason!

Have you ever heard of referee changing his calls after some1 has insulted and cursed him off?

Personally I think that its the worst thing what you can after getting some punishment.

You gotta love listening to these people that start cursing up a storm after a GM mutes them for a legitimate reason. I guess they do it so they can have more stuff to complain about. :lol:

*censored* U..!!

cu guys in 3 mounths !

hehe

bye bye

plz don't come back ^_^

grow up babyboy..you'll always a talker forever a talker..grow somemore brain..stop crying here and noone will care about u..

you think praising farjat he'll ask hunter/elguason to unban u?learn it live it love it kiddo :D

what do you expect from a kid 12 years old...

:S

jajajajaja