Sign in to follow this  
TripleKill

Banning????

Why u jump i wasnt talking to u Walla.

I cant check your packs since u are already banned.

And what u posted n screenshot section about speedhack. OK keep the holidays long so.

I wasnt talking to u neither.

I quote Dumah lmao. -.-" I m pretty sure u missundersntand this.

Why this atack to me now ?

Guest kay0

nice edited paks imo not posting whole screen. GG

I play whit open bag, so, u dun need to see my items, and my stats :D?

I already posted a full image at ss section if u want to check my packs.

IPB Image

if you look closely at all 3 of the screenshots, you'll see that one has a different shade. which means, he does use edit paks. :)

Hunter 1 months is to much :S 1 week for walla :P

After I read that Walla admitted he went about the situation in the wrong way, and was sorry for how he handled things and assured me the type of language is was using in game would end.... I agree with you.

And I was prepared to reduce the time to 1 week.

The farjat saw him posting in the SS section, stating that he was going to continue to use speed gear in

game.

So now, the original ban time will remain. and he can have time to truly think about how he is going to conduct himself on this server in the future. I truly hopes he learns from this incident....learns that he is responsible for the words he uses and that bad actions have consequences.

I m responsable for my actions, but now u penalize me for do a little sarcasm?.

I ll take this time to keep asking me why i get ban for say i use speed(sarcasm of course) and not to rast for saying me speedhacker.

Walla Here, cyas.

Walla say to hunter will keep insult Br's with Banana/Macaco??

ask to ban and now ASK to UNBAN?

Dude you are Man or one Mouse?

If you are man to ask one thing keep it ..

He show only 1 part of the conversation, i said if u guys keep calling me hacker , puller, lammer, speeder y should call u whatever i want. Are if he would ban if i do that, he can ban me in that moment, u have to see the hole conversation to understand it.

But i think he doesnt share my ideas :D.

I dun want an unban, 1 month its too much, my idea of works for a server is bring more players, not get less everytime. Well , thats enough.

PD: WOW, u are pretty "good" to make 180 en 10 days

(:sarcasm: :sarcasm:)

Walla here. Nights.

yeah, but it sucks to constantly be called a hacker/lamer... -.- you know??? after a while..i probably won't play if ppl keep doing it... =(

You probally wont play a game because some guy from the other side of the world called you a hacker. While youre at it, dont walk outside, someone might call you a jerk, you might have to quit life. Just, go find your Helbreath directory and delete it. Go live in your bubble because i assue you, wherever you go there are going to be people saying something negative about you. If you dont have the self esteem to overcome the the mighty insult of "hacker" then i suggest you go talk to a therapist.

Some people on this server really need to go outside and get a dosage of the real world. Where a GM wont be running to your every need because some guy called you a "Banana". Seriously, only on HB Nemesis can the word "Banana" be a racial slur. Its like playing Helbreath with a bunch of 4 year old kids, next youll be PM'ing GM's because that other player stole your baby rattle.

Youre lucky none of you played on HBMOG, you bitched and moaned like this you were muted or constantly stalked by a large group of TW's.

Its getting pathetic.

yeah, but it sucks to constantly be called a hacker/lamer... -.- you know??? after a while..i probably won't play if ppl keep doing it... =(

You probally wont play a game because some guy from the other side of the world called you a hacker. While youre at it, dont walk outside, someone might call you a jerk, you might have to quit life. Just, go find your Helbreath directory and delete it. Go live in your bubble because i assue you, wherever you go there are going to be people saying something negative about you. If you dont have the self esteem to overcome the the mighty insult of "hacker" then i suggest you go talk to a therapist.

Some people on this server really need to go outside and get a dosage of the real world. Where a GM wont be running to your every need because some guy called you a "Banana". Seriously, only on HB Nemesis can the word "Banana" be a racial slur. Its like playing Helbreath with a bunch of 4 year old kids, next youll be PM'ing GM's because that other player stole your baby rattle.

Youre lucky none of you played on HBMOG, you bitched and moaned like this you were muted or constantly stalked by a large group of TW's.

Its getting pathetic.

Yes and also for a few bucks u can get an ancient Mega Sword Fruit hitting probabillity + 1000%

:P

Its getting pathetic.

Its not 1 guy, it almost all i haved eked. I ll make u a simple question vampyr. Its wrong taht i call some1 macaco and then he call me hacker/lammmer/puller?. I think ur answer should be "no" so why i get banned and the others not ?. That the truelly question.....

I dont find anything wrong with the term Macaco full stop. I think some people are taking things way to seriously. He said i eat Tacos...Well no shit, I eat tacos and im from Australia. Its almost like people are looking for new ways to be offended.

Abuse is apart of every game, whether it be racial or not. No Gamemaster will ever stop it, as soon as people realise that this type of thing exists and learn to overcome it by either ignoring it, or countering it the better of this server is going to be.

90% of the crying here and ingame is about racial abuse, over petty insults like "Banana, Taco, Burito, Mexican, Macaco".

Ive played MANY servers, and the GMs here SPOON FEED THE PLAYERS. Every minor insult is taken care of, anything doesnt go your way in game a GM will listen to you moan and because of that some of the players here are getting soft with their tolerance of abuse. Either that or you are all just little girls who need someone to hold your hand while playing this game...

Yes it gets annoying when people call you hacker/lammer etc. I get called noob whenever i say no to a PVP (I dont PVP, never have and never will). I dont cry about it, I abuse them right back go crit them a few times and run along my merry way.

Its getting annoying, I come to this forum and all i read is complaints about he said that, she said this.

simply put.. why bother the gamemasters with it seriously. they shouldn't have to ban / mute people for such a minor minor insult. /tooff really isn't that hard if your eyes are simply incapable of reading something and flying into an automatic rage over the word 'taco'. stop wasting the GM's time so they can run some good events/sades instead of putting up with your softly softly crap

The only reason I brought up a fuss to GM, was because I have played LOTS of SERVERS.. where noobs get out played by me. They run to GM or the Owner.. and cry he has hax.... Then I get banned permanently (IP block from server!!!!!!) Not cause I think they think I actually hack.... I just enjoy this server so much, that I don't want to get Banned.. Why do you think i can here to apologize, and explain myself??? I have been kick off lots for NOOBs saying "HACKER!!!! .. OMG... HE HAX" That is why I don't like being called a hacker.

I don't take it personally.

I pretty much do what AnGel~ said.... except I htink of them having slower computers XD

ppl call me hacker and i laugh every time...

dude if u are not, then u got a nice computer + conn so its nice that others notice it :P

Walla dude, if i remember ur char had already been banned for 1 week, so this time u got 1 month

and eat it, next one will be permanent :) so watch what r u doing and saying, i wont miss u oO

ad1 u cant start cast spell after me and cancel it befor me like u do, so what does that mean? speeder?

ad2 u cant hear ppl walking inved in the middle of ogre spawn, in the middle of ogres which r doing fiking noise. so wtf is this? c8? oO

enjoy ur holiday and stop crying muahaha

and remember GM= GAMEMASTER= GOD :P

ad2 u cant hear ppl walking inved in the middle of ogre spawn, in the middle of ogres which r doing fiking noise. so wtf is this? c8? oO

BULLSHIT.

I used to wear headphones whilst playing this game to hear footsteps. Very very effective.

Ye walla deserve ban! he cast soo fast.. and he not even a mage... he cast faster than USA players who are mage..

pls ..that is complete bullcrap

Walla dude, if i remember ur char had already been banned for 1 week, so this time u got 1 month

and eat it, next one will be permanent :) so watch what r u doing and saying, i wont miss u oO

ad1 u cant start cast spell after me and cancel it befor me like u do, so what does that mean? speeder?

enjoy ur holiday and stop crying muahaha

and remember GM= GAMEMASTER= GOD :P

Believe me, u ll miss me. 75% of elv are freeks, if u dont have any1 that stand a fight u ll get bored.

ad1: well that can mean a lot, i casted 100 times before zoro and he keep amping b4 i even finish the cast. Do u see me calling him a speeder. Of course not, between the delay/fps its totally fine. But we dun care.

ad2: Yes, we can. We are on a higher skill lvl than u, and we can recongnize footsteeps in any monster pit.

And, like Luzbelito says : i m god =).

To zariel : Yee dude, speedgear rulez, its super cool. (sarcasm)

Now, really, stfu, the cast time for any char whit 100% skills ll never change idiot.

' date='Mar 22 2008, 01:44 PM' post='207756']

Earlier this week, I spoke to you privately and told you to stop the racial slurs. I told you that was your warning.

I also assured you that I wouldnt let anyone make racial slurs against you, didnt I?

I was in game last night watching the raiding in Aresden, chatting to some elvine players when YOU whispered me and said this:

IPB Image

You then returned to argue with me and say in global that I am a lamer, hacker, etc etc, which you are not allowed to do. You also called elguason a hacker and Skyas a lamer. You say this was a joke? I wasnt laughing...you werent laughing. We're not friends so why would I think that was a joke?

I tried explaining the difference to you between a game, false accusation and a RACIAL SLUR, which you had already been WARNED about using.

If you truly cannot see the difference between the 2, then please do as elguason said and UNinstall.

I see you wrote you went about it the wrong way, which I agree with, but I still see no assurances from you that you will not use racially based insults in game. Convince me of this, and understand that if you do use racially charged words as insults, you will be banned for good.

No more warnings, no more chances...do it again and Uninstall the game, and accept the consequences like a man.

---- after reading the above ss closer, Tifa will be muted also for a good long period of time for the language he is using in this ss.

IPB Image

Walla...you can see here my responding to your threat and telling you I will mute you and send you to BI.

You insist AGAIN that I ban you.

And Triple Kills ban is not for saying something 5 times and spamming.

It's for saying what he said about a GM. You do not insult, talk badly about a GM.

This is clearly written in the server rules and will be enforced in game.

TripleKill will be unbanned on Monday but any mute he has will remain until the time is served on it.

jajaja aca sin darse cuenta pesco a otro q tambien esta bardeando con Racismo.. el TIFA este no sabe lo cerca q estuvo de comerla jajajajjaja