Sign in to follow this  
TripleKill

Banning????

Hunter honestly... did you really think that i meant you were a hacker and lamer????.... Seriously..... I was just trying to prove that people don't like to be called hackers/lamers.... you proved my point really well. You banned me for an entire month.

I have a couple of questions. Is saying something 5 times in Global chat really spamming?? The point of that was to get your attention. Is calling you a hacker and/or lamer really calling you names???

Please answer those questions. I don't think your punishment is fair.

I tryed to explain to you...

You kept annoying me with diferent chars... you deserve an IP ban.

If hunter told you calling someone a hacker is not something to get punished, he means that some things are part of this game where 2 citys fight... some words are allowed.

But you cant call a GM by any names or insult or spam on general about a GM and etc.

Example: If you call someone a NOOB we will not ban you, but if you are going to call GMS NOOBs then dont cry when you get banned.

If you cant understand just that, i suggest you to uninstall the game.

I tryed to explain to you...

You kept annoying me with diferent chars... you deserve an IP ban.

If hunter told you calling someone a hacker is not something to get punished, he means that some things are part of this game where 2 citys fight... some words are allowed.

But you cant call a GM by any names or insult or spam on general about a GM and etc.

Example: If you call someone a NOOB we will not ban you, but if you are going to call GMS NOOBs then dont cry when you get banned.

If you cant understand just that, i suggest you to uninstall the game.

But, its what we talked, u can call any user hacker, lammer or puller?. But u cant do it to a gm. So that piss off some users. I m not tryiieng to be agresive, lets try we all be happy. Since the warning, we shut up and dun call nothing to noone, now when flaming us, they dun get any warning. Thats the only i want u ppl understand.

Being called a hacker sucks... it does. I've been called a hacker plenty of times. I don't like it. YET, it is OKAY in this server to call who ever you want a hacker.... EVEN if they don't hack. I Called GM a hacker (JOKINGLY!!!), to try to prove a point. I got banned. Not Sent to BI for Xx time and muted. I did NOT get a warning to stop. I got a penalty of 1 month... I read the rules and it says that 1st offense would be Xx time in BI and muted... 2nd offense would be banned for 1 month... 3rd would be perm ban (If i remember correctly...).

I got 1 month. I was wondering if I should maybe have gotten a warning first or something (even though I was joking.......). HUNTER.. WE all know you don't lame. WE all know you don't hack. I was joking. I'm sorry if you got offended.... I'm Sorry. I was just trying to have ppl stop calling me a hacker for being good. IT SUX to be called a hacker.... I just didn't think it was okay for ppl to call ppl a hacker. That is all.. I tried to tell you, in a weird way.. and got banned...

Is there any way you can make the ban shorter????

Being called a hacker sucks... it does. I've been called a hacker plenty of times. I don't like it. YET, it is OKAY in this server to call who ever you want a hacker.... EVEN if they don't hack. I Called GM a hacker (JOKINGLY!!!), to try to prove a point. I got banned. Not Sent to BI for Xx time and muted. I did NOT get a warning to stop. I got a penalty of 1 month... I read the rules and it says that 1st offense would be Xx time in BI and muted... 2nd offense would be banned for 1 month... 3rd would be perm ban (If i remember correctly...).

I got 1 month. I was wondering if I should maybe have gotten a warning first or something (even though I was joking.......). HUNTER.. WE all know you don't lame. WE all know you don't hack. I was joking. I'm sorry if you got offended.... I'm Sorry. I was just trying to have ppl stop calling me a hacker for being good. IT SUX to be called a hacker.... I just didn't think it was okay for ppl to call ppl a hacker. That is all.. I tried to tell you, in a weird way.. and got banned...

Is there any way you can make the ban shorter????

Walla << same :D and agreed whit triplekill

I dont care if u guys offend a Helbreath Character, saying lammer, hacker, etc.

I CARE RACISM, personal insults, education.

And if u guys are playing Here. Must get our rules, and do not try us.

The Gms got bases to made punishments. And they are care always to keep them.

But i will not undo a ban i didnt made. If hunter wants to make it shorter because u hire him personally, its up to him.

As a suggestion i tell u both u try do it on the nicest way possible, that means no irony also.

TO hunter:

Dude, i m not trying to be agresive. Mayb i expresed in the wrong way. But this situacion, make me fell pissed and i m pretty sure i say dum things.

U can check it, since the warned u make me, neither me or any of my guildmates insult any1. So, ill tell u sorry if i offend u or do something wrong. And of course i ll not brake any rule.

PD : i just want to try that the admins/mods explains that at least if u flame some1, do it whit profs. And if no1 is banned after time / acusations/ and some investigation, they cut it off.

PD2 : 1 month its too much :D.

Walla.-

what i mean... in a Game where 2 citys fights, some trash talk is allowed at certain point/limit between players and enemys.

But not to a GM, he is not your enemy or friend, he is neutral in this game.

what i mean... in a Game where 2 citys fights, some trash talk is allowed at certain point/limit between players and enemys.

But not to a GM, he is not your enemy or friend, he is neutral in this game.

Yes, I understand. I was just trying to point out that being called a hacker/lamer is not okay to me. I think it is as bad as racial remarks. I don't like it. I don't think it is anywhere near okay. Just cause ppl get mad that I kill them cause I am good does not mean that I hack, so i don't want to be called a hacker... AND I don't think ppl should say that unless they really think ppl are hacking.... <<<<< that is my point..... Does that make sense... if not i'll try to explain better

Shittalk is ok if u are not offending a country/racism.

saying u lammer is just a game hurt lol

yeah, but it sucks to constantly be called a hacker/lamer... -.- you know??? after a while..i probably won't play if ppl keep doing it... =(

Shittalk is ok if u are not offending a country/racism.

saying u lammer is just a game hurt lol

yeah, but it sucks to constantly be called a hacker/lamer... -.- you know??? after a while..i probably won't play if ppl keep doing it... =(

Because probably u cant match this rules so is ok.

Anyway hunter decided for u already.

I don't understand what you are saying...

I was joking with Hunter... I didn't think he thought I was serious.... I was trying to show him it sux.... and that i think it shouldn't be allowed unless you have proof..................

ppl call me hacker and i laugh every time...

dude if u are not, then u got a nice computer + conn so its nice that others notice it :P

ppl call me hacker and i laugh every time...

dude if u are not, then u got a nice computer + conn so its nice that others notice it :P

lol... Well, it just get annoying after awhile.................................... doesn't it for you?????

I don't understand what you are saying...

I was joking with Hunter... I didn't think he thought I was serious.... I was trying to show him it sux.... and that i think it shouldn't be allowed unless you have proof..................

U are not helping yourself saying u still didnt accept the RULE. We heared and answered already. How u think Hunter will like to reduce the ban if u still complaining a rule where u have to accept it or not play.

Earlier this week, I spoke to you privately and told you to stop the racial slurs. I told you that was your warning.

I also assured you that I wouldnt let anyone make racial slurs against you, didnt I?

I was in game last night watching the raiding in Aresden, chatting to some elvine players when YOU whispered me and said this:

IPB Image

You then returned to argue with me and say in global that I am a lamer, hacker, etc etc, which you are not allowed to do. You also called elguason a hacker and Skyas a lamer. You say this was a joke? I wasnt laughing...you werent laughing. We're not friends so why would I think that was a joke?

I tried explaining the difference to you between a game, false accusation and a RACIAL SLUR, which you had already been WARNED about using.

If you truly cannot see the difference between the 2, then please do as elguason said and UNinstall.

I see you wrote you went about it the wrong way, which I agree with, but I still see no assurances from you that you will not use racially based insults in game. Convince me of this, and understand that if you do use racially charged words as insults, you will be banned for good.

No more warnings, no more chances...do it again and Uninstall the game, and accept the consequences like a man.

---- after reading the above ss closer, Tifa will be muted also for a good long period of time for the language he is using in this ss.

IPB Image

Walla...you can see here my responding to your threat and telling you I will mute you and send you to BI.

You insist AGAIN that I ban you.

And Triple Kills ban is not for saying something 5 times and spamming.

It's for saying what he said about a GM. You do not insult, talk badly about a GM.

This is clearly written in the server rules and will be enforced in game.

TripleKill will be unbanned on Monday but any mute he has will remain until the time is served on it.

U are not helping yourself saying u still didnt accept the RULE. We heared and answered already. How u think Hunter will like to reduce the ban if u still complaining a rule where u have to accept it or not play.

I didn't say I don't accept it. I said I don't like it. I accept all the rules of the server, or I wouldn't play this server.

' date='Mar 22 2008, 08:44 AM' post='207756']

TripleKill will be unbanned on Monday but any mute he has will remain until the time is served on it.

Thank you for sentence reduction.

I wrote a lot of things, it didnt worth it.

So i just left the importatns things writed:

The only i ll say its :

X day u warned me

X +1 day, i get insult.

IPB Image

Cya, GL.

PD : I also get fun, getting ss of a part of a conversatiion

nice edited paks imo not posting whole screen. GG

I play whit open bag, so, u dun need to see my items, and my stats :D?

I already posted a full image at ss section if u want to check my packs.

Why u jump i wasnt talking to u Walla.

I cant check your packs since u are already banned.

And what u posted n screenshot section about speedhack. OK keep the holidays long so.